How to Apply for TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020, Apply Online. Government of Telangana, Department of School Education has given the TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020 notification.
And online applications are invited from the eligible and interested 10th Class passed students for admission into intermediate first year various courses in Telangana State Model Schools for the academic year 2020-2021.
An Online Application Form is available at tsmodelschools.in for Admission into Intermediate 1st Year 2020-21 in Telangana State Model Schools.
Notification name: TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020
Courses: Inter MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC Groups
No.of Schools: 194 TS Model Schools
a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana State only.
b) Must have passed the qualifying TS SSC examination in first attempt in March/April 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply for this admissions.
c) The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2020
d) The students should apply within his / her own mandal or near mandal.
e) Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply.
f) The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020
TS Model Schools Inter 1st year Admission Application 2020 -details
|Name Of The Application||TS Model Schools Inter 1st year Admission Application 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||Telangana Model Schools|
|Application Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TSMS Inter Admission Application|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Model Schools Inter Admission Application|
|Name Of The Department||Telangnana School Education Department|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Closing Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||Inter first year admissions|
Admission into Intermediate I year shall be based on the marks /grade secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent and as per reservation as shown below:
SC: 15% = 6 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 2 Seats ST 6% = 2 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 1 Seats BC A 7% = 3 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 1 Seats BC B 10% = 4 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 1 Seats BC C 1% = 0 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 0 Seats BC D 7% = 3 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 1 Seats BC E 4% = 2 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 0 Seats OC 50% = 20 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 7 Seats Total 40 Seats and 33.3% for Girls = 13
- i. Physically Challenged students: 3% (in the reservation group of the students)
- ii. 33.33% seats shall be reserved for Girls in all categories as indicated in Clause 4(vii).
- iii. If sufficient number of candidates of any particular category are not available to fill up the seats reserved for that group, they may be filled up by suitable candidates as indicated in Clause 4(x) of G.O.Ms.No.24, dt.10.06.2016.
Instructions fill the Online application form:
a. The candidate has to fill in the application in the website tsmodelschools.in
b. Candidate has to login to the website, open the application form and fill all necessary details as given in the online application form. They have to upload the photograph and signature.
c. Before submitting online application candidate should ensure that all the details are filled and submit the application, take the print out of the filled in online application.
d. Filled in online application along with enclosures i.e. copies of SSC marks sheet, Caste certificate, Adhaar Card and submit to the Principal concerned as per the admission schedule given.
e. The candidate should be native of that Mandal by virtue of domicile or he/she should have studied 9th or 10th Class in that Mandal.
f. The Principal will form a committee at school level with PGTs of concerned group and verify the certificate marks / grade secured in SSC and prepare provisional selection list.
g. While preparing selection lists, a waiting list of 20% seats also shall be prepared and candidates will be admitted in the order of the selection list from the waiting list for the left over vacancies from the selection lists.
h. The selection list should get approved by District Collector or his nominee through DEO.
i. The selection list should be displayed on the notice board of the school after approval by District Collector.
j. The Principal of the Model School of the Mandal shall take steps to admit selected students duly verifying the certificates and maintain Admission and Withdrawal Register for the School.
k. Duly following rule of reservation preference should be given to students who passed from Model School. Then preference should be given to the local students and further if any seats are left over it may be given to students of other Mandals.
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
1. Before submitting online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
2. Pass port size photo should be kept ready with them.
3. Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
4. The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.
How to Apply for TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions 2020:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: http://tsmodelschools.in/
- Step 2: In this website, Click on the link of “Online Application Form”
- Step 3: TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions Online Application Form Web page will be opened
- Step 4: Fill the Personal Details in the Application form
- Step 5: Fill the Qualification Details in the Application form Step 6: Select the College in “College Applying for Section” in the Application form
- Step 7: Select the Course in “Course Preference Details” Section Step 8: Click on submit Button.
- Step 9: Take a print the application form and preserve it future reference
Important Dates for TS Model Schools Inter 1st Year Admissions:
- 1. Online submission of applications: 14.05.2020 to 24.05.2020
- 2. Providing list of candidates applied: 25.05.2020
- 3. Selection list at respective schools: 26.05.2020 to 28.05.2020
- 4. Verification of original certificates of selected candidates for admission: 29.05.2020 to 31.05.2020
- 5. Commencement of classes: 01.06.2020
About TS Model Schools / Jr. Colleges: TS Model Schools / Jr. Colleges are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals on par with Kendriya Vidyalayas by providing free quality education by highly qualified teachers in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate.