Telangana ITI Online Admissions 2021 notification released on its web portal. Government Of Telangana, Directorate Of Employment And Training. TS, Hyderabad has released TS ITI Admissions 2021 notification. Candidates may apply through online mode only. The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Also refer the User Manual available in the website. For further assistance, contact the helpline.
The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of the latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any, etc. ready before Applying for ITI admission. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State under NCVT pattern for August 2021 session.
The website address is https://iti.telangana.gov.in Person having educational qualification as 10th Pass / 8th pass can take admission in ITIs. The required minimum qualification is prescribed in the respective trade syllabus, as well as in the list of Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) given in the website. Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session i.e 1-8-2021 are eligible for admission.
There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme. The interested candidates have to register themselves in the website and submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITIs and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verification centers.
TS ITI Admission Online Application 2021 Details
|Name Of The Application||TS ITI Admission Online Application 2021|
|Conducting Agency Name||Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Title||Submit TS ITI Admissions Online Application 2021|
|Subject||Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad has released TS ITI Admission Online Application 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||14-07-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||28-07-2021|
|For Admission Into||ITI Courses|
Please visit the website for the details of verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time. Seats will be allotted to the candidates who have attended for certificate verification and paid the verification fee of Rs.10/- in the form of cash.
Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate. The selected candidates will be informed through SMS to the Registered Mobile number about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI.
Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. Candidates are advised to give more number of options to get the seat. Physical form of application will not be entertained. 8. All the admissions are subject to clarifications / Instructions issued by Government and DGT, New Delhi from time to time.
How to apply for ITI Online admissions 2021: The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps.
i) Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
ii) Filling of online Application.
iii) Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
iv) Verification of Certificates.
1. Visit Website “https://iti.telangana.gov.in”
2. Click on “STUDENT LOGIN”.
3. Click on “NEW APPLICANT”. (If already registered click on “ALREADY REGISTERED”)
4. Enter Mobile number and E-mail ID to register.
5. Password will be sent via SMS to the Registered Mobile Number, immediately, it should not be shared to others under any circumstances.
6. Mobile Number will be the Candidate’s Login Id to submit online Admission application.
7. After logging in, click on “Apply”.
8. For “Qualification” entry, select appropriately from the drop downs (10th Pass or 10th Fail or 8th Pass).
9. Select Name of the Board, Month & Year of passing from drop downs.
10 .Then enter Hall Ticket Number which may capture all the details from the existing Data base. (All Subjects Marks/Grade Points, Name, Father name, Mother name, Gender and Date of Birth etc.)
11. Owing to any reasons, if the details are not captured from the database, enter all the above details in the Online Application form.
12. Upload scanned copy of latest passport size photo 35mm x 45mm (not exceeding 100 kb size)
13. Enter Aadhaar Number, address and other details. p) Select the Reservation Details from drop downs.
a. Religion (Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist/Zorastrian)
b. Caste (OC/SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/BC-C/BC-D/BC-E)
c. Local Status ( Local or Non-Local)
d. Physically Handicapped (Yes or No)
e. Ex-Serviceman (Yes or No).
14. After entering the above details, click on “View & Save”.
15. The applicants are instructed to get a “Print-out” of filled online application and ensure that the particulars are correct in all respects before final submission. If any of the particulars are found incorrect, edit the application, accordingly by using “Edit” option.
After successful submission of Application, the candidate will be allowed to submit options for selecting ITI and Trade in preferential order. Please click on “Seats Open” on the menu bar of the website for the seats open for the session August 2020 in various ITIs.
1. NEW REGISTRATIONS OF APPLICANT: For New Registrations of ITI, use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or Internet Explorer Browser. As soon as you visit this page, click on the link candidate login
2. REDIRECT TO REGISTRATION PAGE: It Will Redirect to Registration Page. Then Click on New Applicant (a) Mobile Number (One Time Password [OTP] will be sent to this Specified 10 Digit Mobile Number). (b) Email ID (Applicant Registration Link will be sent to this Specified Email)
c) Captcha Verification Code (Case-Sensitive)
3. ENTER THE BELOW DETAILS AND THEN CLICK ON SIGN UP: a) Mobile Number (One Time Password [OTP] will be sent to this Specified 10 Digit Mobile Number). (b) Email ID (Applicant Registration Link will be sent to this Specified Email). (c) Captcha Verification Code (Case-Sensitive)
4. Enter Entering The Above Details When The User Clicks On Sign Up Then The Following Message Will Be Displayed
5. User Will Receive Otp To The Registered Mobile Number
6. Enter Your Mobile Number & Specified Password And Then Click On Login To View To Fill Application Form
7. The Below Page Will Be Displayed Then Click On Click Here To Apply Link
- The Application Is Visible For Candidates To Enter All Their Details.
They need to enter their qualification, Personal Details, address and reservation details
a) Qualification Details: The candidates need to select their qualification, month and year of passing, name of board from the drop-down menu. If they are from other boards which are not listed in the menu, then they need to enter the name of the board. They should mention their hall ticket number and select their marks belong to percentage or grade points Candidates need to enter their maximum and secured marks or grade points for the corresponding subjects
b) Personal Details: In personal Details, all the mandatory fields should be accurately filled with candidate photo.
c) Reservation Details: Candidate reservation details like religion caste etc. should be entered.
9. CANDIDATE DETAILS: Candidates can Preview the filled Application before saving the application and User can edit the details in this preview page by clicking on modify details. If No Modifications are required, then click on save application and candidates can take printout of the application
10. Candidate Can Select Any Iti Trade In Any District In The Order Of Their Preference By Clicking On Home And Then On Option Selection As Shown In Below Screen
11. AFTER CLICKING ON OPTION SELECTION: The below screen will be displayed to select the district, government / private institution and the trade with the drop-down menus candidates can select their preferred district and institution and trade
12. CANDIDATE CAN ADD MULTIPLE SELECTION OPTIONS: For the ITI by clicking on add Another Option and candidates can submit the options. If any changes are required, then they can edit it by using an edit option
Key dates for ITI Courses Online admissions:
Last date for submission of online applications: 14-07-2021
Display of merit lists: 28-07-2021