How To Apply for APMS 6th Class Admissions 2020 (Without Entrance Test – APMS CET). APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification released on its APMS web portal. This academic year, APMS Officials are inviting online application forms from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into 6th Class in AP Model Schools.
The previous year, applications were invited for appearing the APMS CET 2020 (AP Model Schools Entrance Test 2020) for admission into 6th Class in AP Model Schools.
Students may follow the procedure given here for How To Apply for AP Model School 6th Class Admissions 2020 [APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2020. How to Apply for APMS CET 2020].
APMS 6th Class Admission Application 2020
|Name Of The Exam||APMS 6th Class Admission Application 2020|
|Conducting University Name||RMSA Andhra Pradesh|
|Applying Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||APMS Admission Application|
|Full-Form||APMS 6th Class Admission Application|
|Name Of The Department||C and DSE AP|
|Starting Date To Apply||06.07.2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||25-08-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||6th Class|
Online Applying procedure and user guide also released for AP Model Schools 6th Admissions [AP Model 6th Class Entrance Test 2020]. The C & DSE officials issued the AP Model School 6th Class Admissions 2020 Notification on its Online applying APMS Web Portal.
APMS invites the online applications through APMS CET ONLINE Web Portal from the eligible students for Join in Class VI admissions (Appearing the VI Class Admission Test 2020 for admission into 6th class) in Model Schools in AP for the academic year 2020-2021 and the admissions will be conducted as per their schedule.
APMS CET Web Note: 6th Class online applications accepted till 25-08-2020
How to Apply for APMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2020:
Online applying procedure for APMS CET 2020 and Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘APMS Online Web Portal’:
1 The eligible student shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and read the notification and satisfy their eligibility for admission in 6th Class (appearing for APMS CET 2020).
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.50.00 for SCs/STs and Rs.100/- for Others through APMS Web Portal for submission of application through Online.
3. At the AP ONLINE CENTER, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at APON LINE, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website https://apms.apcfss.in/. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application. The Candidate should be ready with the model application form, candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the model school.
8. The candidate need not possess any certificate at the time of application, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
After Submission of the online application, the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Principal of Andhra Pradesh model school in which the candidate is seeking admission.
Steps to Apply for APMS 6th Class Admissions 2020 (APMS Entrance Test 2020):
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website of APMS: https://apms.apcfss.in/
- Click on the appropriate Online Payment Link and payment will open
- In this form, fill the required information and pay the fee towards registration. After payment, you can receive the Journal Number
- Now, again visit the APMS Web Portal and click on the Submit Online application link
- Then, the APMS CET Online application form will open
- In this application form fill the details of you and upload necessary scanned copies
- Finally, check the details once. After clicking on the link of the submit button,
- Then your application will be submitted
- Download the Submitted application form
- Take a print it and preserve it for future need
Hall Tickets would not issued :
1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from as per the schedule with the reference number allotted to them.
2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
3. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
4. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. Online submission of Applications Starts from 06-07-2020
2. Last Date for Submission of Applications: 25-08-2020
3. No Entrance Will be Conducted this year
Previous Model Application Form Details
Andhra Pradesh Model Schools,
APMS Application Form for 6th Class 2020-2021
1. Name of the Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. Name of The Mother:
4. Name of The Father:
5. Sex (Boy/Girl):
6. Date of Birth(In Words & In Figures):
7. Education Details
|YEAR OF STUDY||CLASS||MEDIUM||NAME OF THE SCHOOL STUDYING||WHETHER THE STUDYING SCHOOL IS RECOGNISED OR NOT|
8. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian: Rs……………..In Words(………………)
9. Whether The Candidate Is Eligible For Higher Class From 5th To 6th Class
10. Whether The Candidate Is Phc If So Give Details Of Percentage: VH, HH, OH, % of Disability
11. Caste: OC, SC, ST, BC- A, BC- B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E
12. Name of The School And Mandal Seeking Admission.
13. Details of Examination Fee Paid / Reference Id No.
14. Present Address of The Candidate
H.No.:……….; Village/Town:…; Mandal:….; District:….; Pin code:…; Ph.No:…’
Declaration: The information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge. I will produce the original as and when asked by the Department at the time of Admission. I am aware that any wrong information furnished by me disqualifies my selection automatically.
Signature of the Parent Signature of the candidate.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details