Step by Step process to Reset CPS PRAN password, How to Reset CPS/PRAN Password, How to reset I-PIN. RESET YOUR CPS I-PIN(PASSWORD) WITH YOUR SECRET ANSWER: Please remember that password are case sensitive so ensure that caps lock is switched off when you enter your password. If you forgot password, please follow the steps:
reset your I-PIN using the secret Question and Answer: If you wish to reset your I-PIN using the secret Question and Answer.
- First, click on the submit button in the Subscribers box and a webpage will be appeared.
- This section for Reset Password using the secret question” and “Instant Reset I-PIN”.
- Now please select the “Reset Password using secret question” radio button.
- Enter your 12 digit user id that is your PRAN number and click on the submit button.
- Then enter the answer of your secret question in the required field and click on the submit button.
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- Then a message will be shown as “Your Password has been successfully changed.”
RESET I PIN with Instant Reset I-PIN: If you wish to reset your I-PIN and activate the same through One Time Password (OTP) or through Nodal Office / Point of Presence, please select the option “Instant Reset I-PIN”.
Please follow the steps.
- In this Subscribers box, you can click on the Forgot Password
- Then another window will have appeared, there you will see the “Reset Password using the secret question” and “Instant Reset I-PIN”.
- There you can select the “Instant Reset I-PIN” radio button and a new webpage will have appeared
- In this page marked fields are mandatory. Please enter your details exactly as printed on PRAN Card in fields.
- Click on “Generate OTP”, if you wish to authorize your request using “One Time Password (OTP)”. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP at where required the place, then there will be appeared a message as Successfully completed.
- Again, you can visit the CPS Fund Value official page
- There, you can enter your PRAN Number and your password that is you have already given and received there. Click on submit button that’s all.
- If your password has expired. Please change your password.
- In case you have not registered your mobile number at CRA, please click on “Go to Nodal Office” and get the request authorized by Nodal Office / Point of Presence.