TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Registration 2022 or TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Online Application 2022 link will be enabled by the Telangana State government, the BC Welfare Department on its official website, https://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/. Telangana BC Welfare Study Circle or TS BC Study Circle has given a notification for TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Admission to TS Public Service Commission Groups I to Groups IV Services.
The BC study circle is inviting online applications from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for getting free coaching in its each coaching centers for Group-I to Group-IV Services Examinations to be conducted by the Telangana Service Public Commission.
Candidates are selected in a Screening Test based on the rank obtained. In their notifications, eligibility criteria for Admission, Important dates, Preference for giving options, Allotment of Seats, Selection procedure and Guidelines have provided by the departments. The department launched a web portal for receiving online applications from the aspirants in Telangana state.
Online Free Coaching for Group 1 Recruitment: The Telangana government job aspirants appearing for the Group 1 recruitment examination being conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) can avail free online coaching extended by the Telangana State BC Study Circles.
|Name of the registration||TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Online Application 2022|
|Subject||BCWD has enabled the TSPSC Groups Coaching Registration 2022 link|
Important Dates for TSPSC Groups Free Coaching Admissions:
- The registration deadline: 25-08-2022
- A list of selected candidates: 27-08-2022
- The coaching classes will commence from 01-09-2022.
Candidates who secured first class marks in the degree, intermediate or equivalent and SSC exams are eligible to apply. Weightage will be given to candidates with higher qualifications i.e., 50 per cent for degree, 20 per cent for intermediate and 20 per cent for SSC marks.
The applicant’s maximum annual family income should be less than Rs.5 lakh. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for the coaching. Candidates who already availed free coaching previously in anyone of the 12 TS BC Study Circles were also not eligible.
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the degree examination, reservation and availability of seats. The registration process has begun on its web portal. A list of selected candidates will be released on its web portal. For further details and registration guidelines, the candidates are advised to visit the website: http://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in. For more details, the applicants can contact the TS BC Study Circle, Hyderabad.
How to Fill Telangana Study Circle Online Application?
- First, go to Telangana Study Circle Online Application Form by clicking on the given below link: go to the online application form
- Then a welcome page online application form will be appeared like below.
- In this page, some instructions have been given like
- All the scanned documents should be in .jpg OR .jpeg OR .gif format and size not be more than 100KB per document.
- Information provided must match with the certificate scanned which are verified at the time of admission.
- Admission into other than Native District will be given in the Vacancies available after the first phase of admissions with Native District Candidates.
- Fill the Optional Fields with Capital Letters and Amount in Rupees without Paise.
- In this TS BC Study Circle Online Application three sections are available and the candidate should fill the following details carefully.
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Coaching Requirements.
- Firstly, the Candidate should fill up the following Personal Details on Online Application form
A. Personal Details
- Name of the Applicant(Surname First)
- Father/Guardian Name(Surname First)
- Date of Birth(YYYY-MM-DD)
- Gender: Male/Female
- Caste with Category
- (a) Occupation, (b) Educational Qualification, (c) Annual Family Income
- Is Physically Challenged? Yes/No
- Permanent Address:
- District, Mandal, Village / Municipality, Street Name, House/Door Number, PIN Code, A Valid Mobile Number, and Valid eMail ID.
- Ration Card/ Aadhar Card No:
- (i) Ration Card Number (Ex: WAP210103200371)
- (ii) Aadhaar Card Number
- The second one, Candidate should fill the following academic details as per your certificates
B. Academic Details: Name of the Examination, Hall Ticket Number, Max Marks, Obtained Marks, Grade Secured, Year of Passing, Institute Name and Name of the Board/University.
- 10th Class
- Additional Educational Qualifications (if any) like MBA/Ph.D. etc.
- The third one, the Candidate should fill the requirements for coaching and upload the required scanned copies of your documents.
C. Coaching Requirements:
- Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles: Yes/No
- Name of the Examination,
- The date on which held(YYYY-MM-DD),
- Results of the Examination if any,
- Hall Ticket Number of Competitive Examination for which Coaching is requested (If received)
- Coaching center requested other than Native District
- All the scanned documents should be in *.jpg OR *.jpeg format and size is not more than 100KB
- Photograph of the Applicant (Size is not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned Copy of SSC Memo
- Scanned Copy of Intermediate Memo
- Scanned Copy of Degree Memo
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate