IBPS Calendar 2022 for IBPS PO, SO, Clerk, Officer, Officer Assistant Exam. IBPS has released the calendar for the upcoming IBPS SO, PO, Clerk, Officer and Officer Assistant Recruitment Exams. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has published the tentative calendar for the year 2022-2023 that incorporates exam dates and other important dates of IBPS PO 2022, IBPS Clerk 2022, IBPS SO 2022 and the IBPS RRB Officer, Officer Assistant 2022 recruitment exams.
The preliminary and main examination dates for all the above-mentioned exams are included in the tentative calendar. The complete details of IBPS Calendar are given below. IBPS Calendar has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates who will be appearing for these examinations can check the new dates through the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
The registration process will be done via online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
|Name of the exam dates||IBPS Exam Dates 2022|
|Title||Download the IBPS Bank Exams Calendar 2022|
|Subject||Institute of Banking Personnel released the IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2022|
|Download||IBPS Calendar 2022 [Download PDF]|
IBPS Banking Exam Calendar: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS, the recruitment body conducts IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS Clerk and IBPS RRB recruitment exams every year to recruit staffs and officers in different public and private sectors.
The selection body like every year released IBPS Banking Exam Calendar this year as well. the exam calendar encompasses the exam dates of IBPS PO, Clerk and RRB exam dates in it. Candidates who are willing to take up banking jobs can check the complete table of exam dates given below to know better about the exam dates and exam conducted.
The registration process conducted for IBPS exams are through online mode and a single registration is done for both Preliminary and Main examination. Candidates are required to upload the mentioned documents like a photograph of the applicant, signature of the applicant, thumb impression of the applicant, scanned copy of handwritten declaration during the time of the application process. – Government Jobs
- IBPS conducts exams for selecting bank officers, clerks and specialist officers through IBPS PO, IBPS clerk, IBPS SO exams, respectively. It also conducts exams for the regional rural banks which is known as the IBPS RRB exam.
- Before the commencement of the exams, it provides training to candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and minority communities in order to make them acquainted with the exam process.
- IBPS conducts computer based exams. Selection to the posts is done through exams held successively.
- IBPS selects candidates for officer posts through a preliminary exam, a main exam and an interview.
- With the formation of the National Recruitment Agency, which was approved by the union cabinet last week, the preliminary exams that are conducted by the IBPS will be done by the agency. IBPS will only the main exam and interview.
IBPS Bank Exams Calendar
Important dates for RRB, PO, Clerk, SO etc.
(A) RRB Clerk & RRB Officers exam dates
|Type of Exam||Dates|
|Preliminary Examination||Office Assistants and Officer Scale I: August 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2022|
|Single Examination||Officer Scale II & III: September 29, 2022|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I: September 24, 2022 & Clerk: October 1, 2022|
(B) PSBs – Clerk exam dates
|Type of Exam||Clerks Exam Date|
|Type of Exam||Clerks|
|Preliminary Examination||August 28, 2022; September 3 and 4, 2022|
|Main Examination||October 8, 2022|
(C) PSBs PO/MT exam dates
|Type of Exam||PO Exam Date|
|Preliminary Examination||October 15, 16 and 22, 2022|
|Main Examination||November 26, 2022|
(D) PSBs SO exam dates
|Type of Exam||SO Exam Date|
|Preliminary Examination||December 24 and 31, 2022|
|Main Examination||January 29, 2023|
The official notification for all the examination mentioned above will be released three months prior to preliminary exam dates conducted by the selection board. So, technically the IBPS RRB notification is expected to release in the month of May. The notification will be available on the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
Along with the tentative date for the examinations, tentative dates for notification release are also being shared below. These dates are based on trends and patterns followed by IBPS in regards to the time between notification and the examinations. The exact date for the release of notification, however, may vary.
IBPS conducts recruitment examinations for banking jobs across various Public Sector Banks like Punjab National Bank, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, etc as well as for Regional Rural Banks or RRBs. The recruitment t Clerical level, Probationary Officer or Management Trainee level and Specialist Officer level are conducted each year. Vacancies are released at the time of the notification.
At present IBPS is in the process of conducting IBPC Clerk Main 2019 and IBPS SO Main 2019 examinations. The tentative schedule for the year 2019-2020 recruitments is provided above for reference only. Candidates interested are advised to keep a check on the official website for updates regarding these exams
Process of Registration:
- The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
- Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
- Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
For Detailed Notifications. Prospective candidates are also advised to visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.