IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 & Important Instructions 2020. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS will release the PO Probationary Officers Preliminary Exam admit card on its official website – ibps.in.
Latest Update: The Institute of Banking Personnel selection on Thursday released the admit cards for Probationary officer’s (PO/MT-X) prelims examination on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment examination can download their admit card online at ibps.in on or before January 6, 2021.
IBPS will conduct the probationary officers/management trainee prelims exam on January 6, 2021. Candidates must bring a printed copy of their e-admit card to their allotted examination centres or else they won’t be entertained.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020. Candidates who will appear for the preliminary examination can download the admit card through the official site of IBPS. The admit card will be available to candidates up to 06-01-2021.
Here is a direct link provided to download the Probationary Officers Preliminary Exam admit card. The candidates who have applied for the examination can visit the official website of the IBPS or click on the link provided above to login and download their admit card for IBPS PO Exam 2020.
IBPS is conducting this common recruitment process to fill up 1417 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in participating organisations.
The participating organisations include following banks – Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, and Bank of Maharashtra.
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Admit Card||IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||IBPS|
|Title||Download IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2020|
|Subject||IBPS has has released Admit Card for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam|
|Admit Card frequency||Once|
|Admit Card Level||National Level|
|Abbreviation||IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card|
|Full-Form||IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Admit Card|
|Name Of The Department||IBPS|
|Mode Of Admit Card||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||22-09-2020|
|Exam Date||October 3, 10, and 11, 2020|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
The exam will be held in computer based test mode. The duration of the exam will be one hour. Questions will be asked from English language, quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. There will be 100 questions carrying one mark each.
Steps to download the PO Admit Cards:
- Go to the official website of IBPS – https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on the link to download call letter (admit card) for PO running on the top of the page
- You will be directed to the login page
- Enter your registration no and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on login and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print-out and save it on your computer
IBPS POs Prelims Admit Cards & Important instructions:
IBPS released the admit cards for the Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or the IBPS PO Prelims 2020 examination by last week of September on ibps.in. IBPS PO 2020 preliminary examination is scheduled for October 3, 10, 11, 2020.
The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination would then be required to appear for the main examination. All those who have applied are advised to keep a check on the official website for latest updates. Information regarding the slot assigned as well as the examination centre would be available on the admit cards.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS is all set to organize the IBPS PO prelims examinations from October 03, 2020. The IBPS PO and MT prelims examinations will be held on October 3, 10, 11, 2020.
IBPS PO preliminary examination consisting of objective tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of one-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test. Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the total to be considered to be shortlisted for Main Examination.
Depending on the number of vacancies available for IBPS PO recruitment, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for IBPS PO main examination.
In IBPS PO prelims exams, the candidates will be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test and according to the PO notification, each candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the total to be considered to be shortlisted for Main Examination. IBPS POs Prelims Admit Cards & Important instructions.
IBPS PO Prelims 2020: Important tips and instructions
1. The candidates need to note carefully their Roll Number, Date of Exam., Reporting Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter.
2. The candidates should be present in the examination hall before the time given in the call letter.
3. The candidates arriving late for IBPS PO Prelims exams will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
4. IBPS PO aspirants will have to bring call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy.
5. The candidates need to write their roll number and registration number on the photocopy of photo identity proof.
6. The aspirants will be required to put their left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on their IBPS PO call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
7. The IBPS PO aspirants should hand over their IBPS PO admit card along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall when they collect the call letters.
IBPS PO Prelims: Items allowed inside the exam centre:
Following items will not be allowed inside the examination centre:
1. Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
2. All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
Use of Stationery:
1. The IBPS PO candidates should bring stationery such as pencils, eraser and a ballpoint pen with them to the examination hall.
2. The examinees may do their rough work on the sheet provided.
After the test is over, the examinees should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room. “Any candidate who does not return or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the IBPS may take further action against him/her as per the rules,” according to IBPS notification.
IBPS PO Prelims: Guidelines regarding persons with disabilities using the services of a scribe
The facility of Scribe / Reader would be allowed to Visually Impaired (VI), Orthopedically Challenged (OC) and candidates suffering from autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness who have a disability of 40 % or more if so desired by the person, said a statement form IBPS.
The facility of a scribe is meant for only those candidates with disabilities who have physical limitation to write including that of speed.
In all such cases where a scribe is used, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to use the services of the scribe as per Government of India guidelines governing the recruitment of Persons with Disabilities.
The candidates will have to arrange the scribes at their own cost and according to IBPS, the scribe can be from any academic discipline.
The download link for the IBPS PO exam admits card will be active till October 12, 2020. The candidates are advised to visit the IBPS website before the deadline ends to download the admit IBPS PO admit card. Follow the link from the organisation website to download call letter. At the login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Admit Cards: Go to the official website ibps.in. The link for the IBPS PO 2020 admits card would be activated once released. Click on the link. On the new window that opens, enter your application number and date of birth to access your account to download your admit card.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam details:
The IBPS PO Preliminary Examination will be conducted online. The test paper will have 100 questions carrying 1 mark each and the total duration of the test would be one hour. The paper would consist of 3 Sections as follows:
Name of the Test
- English Language: 30 Questions – 30 Marks 20 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions – 35 Marks 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions 35 – Marks 20 minutes
- Total: 100 Questions – 100 Marks – 60 minutes
The IBPS Online Preliminary Examination Details
The online preliminary examination will comprise of objective tests for 100 marks. The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test.
|Test Name||No Of Questions||Marks|
|English Language||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their Prelims exam marks. The shortlisted candidates will then appear for the IBPS Mains examination.website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Exam 2020: Important Dates
- Date of preliminary exam: October 3, 10, 11, 2020
- Prelims Results for the same would be declared in October/ November.
- IBPS PO main examination will be conducted on November 28, 2020