EFLU CET Online Application 2023 would be released by the English and Foreign Languages University on its official website, https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/. The University invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidate for admission into various courses in University campuses.
EFLU would conduct the IFLU CET or EFLU Entrance test for all the Postgraduate (PG) and Research programmes. Exam Fee, while the General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500 as exam fee, SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs 250 respectively.
Exam Timings: The examination will be held in two sessions – morning (9 am to 11 am or 9 am to 12 pm) afternoon (2 pm to 4 pm). The entrance test for undergraduate courses will be held from 2 pm to 4 pm or 2 pm to 5 pm depending on the selected course.
CBT Mode Exams and Exam Pattern: All the exams will be computer-based comprising 100 marks of objective type questions. For research programmes, 30 marks are allocated for the interview. Candidates who choose to write the entrance test in more than one course/programme on different dates and/or in different sessions will have to appear separately for each entrance test According to a prospectus issued by EFLU.
IFLU CET Online application form 2023 and Steps to Apply: The English and Foreign Languages University(IFLU) has given Degree, PG Programmes admission notification and Online applications are invited for admissions to the UG, PG, Teacher training and PhD programmes at English and Foreign Languages University for the academic year 2022-2023.
So, Candidates should apply through online mode @ IFLU Website and candidates must follow the below instructions. IFLU Entrance test 2023 for Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher training programmes admissions, How to apply and IFLU Online application form filling instructions
Application related instructions
- Apply online through the University’s website: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Apply only in the prescribed form, after carefully reading the accompanying instructions.
- Also read the online prospectus, which has details of the programmes offered, eligibility criteria, fees, deposits, etc.
- Make sure you have a valid, personal e-mail ID. The ID should remain active until the completion of the admission process.
- Do not apply for more than two full-time programmes of an academic year.
- You can apply for two programmes using the same form: just select both the programmes you are interested in. Pay the entrance test fee for two programmes.
- Where the option is available, select your campus (Hyderabad, Lucknow, Shillong) for the programme you want to do. Use the drop-down menu to make your selection. Once the selection is made, no request for a change of campus, or for an inter-campus transfer after admission, is entertained.
Entrance Test Fee: Pay the prescribed entrance test fee online (through credit card/debit card/ Netbanking). The fee is Rs. 500/- in the case of General/OBC/WDP candidates and Rs.250/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. The entrance test fee is non- refundable.
Along with your application form, upload the following:
- your photograph scanned
- your signature
- a scanned copy of your [father’s/mother’s] Aadhar card/Voter card/Ration card/Passport
- a scanned copy of your caste certificate (in case you are applying for the SC/ST/OBC quota)
- where it is relevant, a scanned copy of the PWD (Person with Disability)certificate issued by a competent authority
- where it is relevant, a scanned copy of the WDP (Ward of Defence Personnel)certificate issued by a competent authority
Refer to the section ‘HOW TO APPLY’ for help with the scanning and uploading of photographs, signatures, and supporting documents. Provide caste certificates only in the prescribed GOI format.
Steps to submit the application?
- Step 1: Keep the following ready:
- (i) the downloaded prospectus, for details of programmes and eligibility
- (ii) a scanned copy each of your a ) photograph; b) signature; c) caste certificate, if relevant d) WDP/PWD certificate, if relevant; (e) credit card/debit card/net banking codes; e) JRF certificate if you are a JRF awardee; f) parent’s/ guardian’s Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card.
- Step 2: Register as a new user.
- Step 3: Fill in the online registration form.
- Step 4: Pay the entrance test fee online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Step 5: Submit a hard copy of your application.
- (i) Print out your filled-in application form.
- (ii) Arrange, and staple, the application and the attachments in the following order:
- (a) A hard copy of the filled-in online application form with the photo and University copy of the challan (in the case of challan payment)
- (b) Passport size photograph
- (c) attested copies of the academic qualification certificates, according to the eligibility specified for the course
- (d) attested copy of the latest relevant certificate if you are an SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WDP applicant
- (e) for a PhD application, attested copy of the JRF certificate, if you have been awarded one
- (f) attested copies of certificates in support of any distinction you have achieved in sports activities at state / national level (only if you are applying for admission to P.G. programmes)
- (g) attested copies of a Proof of Residence & Study Certificate upto +2 level (if you are a Backward District candidate applying for BA programmes)
- (h) copy of your parent’s/guardian’s Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Ration card as address proof.
Note: Incomplete applications, applications not accompanied by the requisite enclosures, and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.