EFLU Entrance Test 2022 or EFLU CET 2022 notification has been released by the English and Foreign Languages University on its official website, efluniversity.ac.in for Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course and other courses admission. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode only.
IFLU Entrance Test online application filling instructions, IFLU CET step by step online applying procedure and more details are available on the website @ efluniversity.ac.in
The English and Foreign Languages University (IFLU) has given Degree, PG Programmes admission notification and Online applications are invited for admissions to the UG, PG, Teacher training and Ph.D. programmes at English and Foreign Languages University for the new academic year.
EFLU CET Details
|Name of the Admit Card||EFLU CET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the EFLU Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||IFLU released the EFLU CET 2022 notification|
How to Apply for EFLU Entrance Test 2022?
How to apply for EFLU Entrance test 2020 (Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course Admissions). Candidates should follow the below Steps
Step 1: Documents to be kept with you
- Download the Online Prospectus from the website and check the academic programmes offered and the eligibility criteria for each programme.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready
- (a) your photograph
- (b) your signature
- (c) caste certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
- (d) WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are seekingadmissionagainst the WDP/PWD quota
- (e) credit card/debit card/Net banking codes
- (f) JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee.
- (g) Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card of the parent/guardian
- (h) Aadhaar card of the candidates
- (i) If PhD Part Time programme is chosen, then Teaching/Experience certificate is mandatory.
Step 2: New user registration
- Click on EFLU Registration online.
- Complete the details required. Then click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. Change of data will not be allowed.
- A password will be sent from EFL University to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Retain your User ID and Password that appear for further reference.
Step 3: Confirmation of password: Login to with the user id and password received from EFL University.
Step 4: Fill in the Online Registration form
- Click on EFLU Registration Online to get the application form.
- Complete the details required, upload your passport photograph, signature and certificates if any, and make the fee payment. Then click the Submit button.
- Pay the required fees online using Net-banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank following the link that appears (see INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ENTRANCE TEST FEE for more details).
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS and email confirming your payment.
Step 5: Download the Admit Pass
- On the date announced, (see website for information) download the Admit Pass using the same username and password.
- You will receive a system-generated Admit Pass. Download it, keep it safe and bring it to the Test centre on the Entrance test date.
Step 6: Submit the hard copy
- After payment authentication, login using username and password given
- take a printout of the application
- affix a photograph in the appropriate box and
- mail it along with the copies of other relevant certificates(age, eligibility qualification, caste, distinction in games and sports, JRF, physically challenged, Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Ration card etc.) to The Controller of Examinations, EFL University, Hyderabad 500007, Telangana.