The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad has given the EFLU UG Admissions 2023 or IFLU CUET UG Admission 2023 notification on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the CUET UG examination can check details and complete the registration process as per the schedule at the IFLU CUET UG admissions portal, https://eflucuet.samarth.edu.in/.
IFLU has started the registrations for undergraduate programmes. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for the courses via the official website, efluniversity.ac.in. The last to submit the online applications is October 6. The UG admissions process in EFLU are being held through the Common University Entrance test (CUET) 2023 scores.
There is no fee required from the students to complete the registration. Candidates are are encouraged to go through the undergraduate prospectus and ensure that they meet the admission criteria before applying. It is to be noted by the applicants that the name and other details entered need to be the same as in the class 10 board mark sheet.
|Name of the Admissions||EFLU UG Admissions 2023|
|Title||Apply for the EFLU UG Admission 2023|
|Subject||IFLU released the EFLU CUET UG Admission 2023 notification|
|IFLU Admission web portal||https://eflucuet.samarth.edu.in/|
The admission process for UG courses based on CUET scores is underway at the University of Hyderabad, Delhi University, Central University of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, and Himachal Pradesh. However, 10 central universities are yet to announce the commencement of admissions based on CUET results.
How to apply for IFLU UG Admission 2023?
All the candidates who appeared for CUET UG and wish to take admission to various programmes offered by the English and Foreign Languages University are required to login and register themselves on the online admission portal available on the website of IFLU for consideration of their names for admission using the link, https://eflucuet.samarth.edu.in/.
- Visit the efluniversity.ac.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of English and Foreign Languages University, http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/ in your device web browser.
- Click on CUET UG Admission link
Once you reach the official website of IFLU, you can click on the CUG CUET UG Admission link on the home page.
- Register yourself
After clicking on that link, CUG CUET Admission SAMARTH website, https://eflucuet.samarth.edu.in/ will be appeared. Now candidates need to register yourself with required information.
- Login the web page
After completion of registration process, login the web page by using CUET application number and password in the login window shown on the homepage and fill the application form with necessary details.
- Pay the application fee
Further, key in the required details and deposit the application fee. Press the submit button.
- Download application form
Download and take a print out of your registration form for further use.
EFLU Entrance Test 2023 or EFLU CET 2023 notification has been released by the English and Foreign Languages University on its official website, efluniversity.ac.in for Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course and other courses admission. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode only.
IFLU Entrance Test online application filling instructions, IFLU CET step by step online applying procedure and more details are available on the website @ efluniversity.ac.in
The English and Foreign Languages University (IFLU) has given Degree, PG Programmes admission notification and Online applications are invited for admissions to the UG, PG, Teacher training and Ph.D. programmes at English and Foreign Languages University for the new academic year.
How to Apply for EFLU Entrance Test 2023 for Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course Admissions. Candidates should follow the below Steps
Step 1: Documents to be kept with you
- Download the Online Prospectus from the website and check the academic programmes offered and the eligibility criteria for each programme.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready
- (a) your photograph
- (b) your signature
- (c) caste certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
- (d) WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are seekingadmissionagainst the WDP/PWD quota
- (e) credit card/debit card/Net banking codes
- (f) JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee.
- (g) Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card of the parent/guardian
- (h) Aadhaar card of the candidates
- (i) If PhD Part Time programme is chosen, then Teaching/Experience certificate is mandatory.
Step 2: New user registration
- Click on EFLU Registration online.
- Complete the details required. Then click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. Change of data will not be allowed.
- A password will be sent from EFL University to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Retain your User ID and Password that appear for further reference.
Step 3: Confirmation of password: Login to with the user id and password received from EFL University.
Step 4: Fill in the Online Registration form
- Click on EFLU Registration Online to get the application form.
- Complete the details required, upload your passport photograph, signature and certificates if any, and make the fee payment. Then click the Submit button.
- Pay the required fees online using Net-banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank following the link that appears (see INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ENTRANCE TEST FEE for more details).
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS and email confirming your payment.
Step 5: Download the Admit Pass
- On the date announced, (see website for information) download the Admit Pass using the same username and password.
- You will receive a system-generated Admit Pass. Download it, keep it safe and bring it to the Test centre on the Entrance test date.
Step 6: Submit the hard copy
- After payment authentication, login using username and password given
- take a printout of the application
- affix a photograph in the appropriate box and
- mail it along with the copies of other relevant certificates(age, eligibility qualification, caste, distinction in games and sports, JRF, physically challenged, Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Ration card etc.) to The Controller of Examinations, EFL University, Hyderabad 500007, Telangana.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |