How to apply for EFLU Entrance test 2020 for Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course Admissions. EFLU has given the IFLU CET 2020 notification for admission into Dgree, PG and Other courses admissions. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode only.
IFLU Entrance Test 2018 online application filling instructions, IFLU CET step by step online applying procedure and more details are available on the website @ efluniversity.ac.in
The English and Foreign Languages University (IFLU) has given Degree, PG Programmes admission notification and Online applications are invited for admissions to the UG, PG, Teacher training and Ph.D. programmes at English and Foreign Languages University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for IFLU Entrance Test 2020:
How to apply for EFLU Entrance test 2020 (Degree, PG, PhD, Teacher Training Course Admissions). Candidates should follow the below Steps…………..
Step 1: Documents to be kept with you
- Download the Online Prospectus from the website and check the academic programmes offered and the eligibility criteria for each programme.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready
(a) your photograph
(b) your s ignature
(c) caste certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
(d) WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are
seekingadmissionagainst the WDP/PWD quota
(e) credit card/debit card/Net banking codes
(f) JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee.
(g) Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card of the parent/guardian
(h) Aadhaar card of the candidates
(i) If PhD Part Time programme is chosen, then Teaching/Experience certificate is mandatory.
Step 2: New user registration
- Click on EFLU Registration online.
- Complete the details required. Then click the SUBMIT button.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. Change of data will not be allowed.
- A password will be sent from EFL University to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Retain your User ID and Password that appear for further reference.
Step 3: Confirmation of password
Login to with the user id and password received from EFL University.
Step 4: Fill in the Online Registration form
- Click on EFLU Registration Online to get the application form.
- Complete the details required, upload your passport photograph, signature and certificates if any, and make the fee payment. Then click the Submit button.
- Pay the required fees online using Net-banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank following the link that appears (see INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ENTRANCE TEST FEE for more details).
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS and email confirming your payment.
Step 5: Download the Admit Pass
- On the date announced, (see website for information) download the Admit Pass using the same username and password.
- You will receive a system-generated Admit Pass. Download it, keep it safe and bring it to the Test centre on the Entrance test date.
Step 6: Submit the hard copy
After payment authentication,
~ login using username and password given
~ take a printout of the application
~ affix a photograph in the appropriate box and
~ mail it along with the copies of other relevant certificates(age, eligibility qualification, caste, distinction in games and sports, JRF, physically challenged, Aadhaar/Voter ID/ Ration card etc.) to:
The Controller of Examinations
Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature:
- While filling the online application form, you will be provided with a link to upload your photograph and the image of your signature. So before applying online, you must have a scanned (digital) image of your photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- (i) Photograph Image: Photograph must be a recent one and should be in passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, preferably with a white background. If you wear spectacles, make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible. Caps/hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face. The photograph should be in 200 x 230 pixels. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- Adjust the settings of the scanner, such as the dpi resolution, during the process of scanning.
- (ii) Signature Image: You have to sign on white paper with black ink/ballpoint pen. Scan this image. The signature should be in 140 x 60 pixels. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB. The signature will be appended on the Admit Pass and wherever necessary. If your signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match with the signature on the Admit Pass, then you will not be allowed to write the entrance test.
- (iii) Scanning the Proof of OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP certificate:
- (iv) Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set colour to True colour
- Filesize (50 to 150 KB, as specified in the application form)
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the image, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (50 to 150 KB, as specified in the application form).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is image 01.jpg or image 01.jpeg. You can check the image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain the image in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB (photograph), 20KB (signature) & 200KB (Proof of BC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP and other certificates) by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned images in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph), 20KB (signature) & 200KB (Proof of Date of Birth, Proof of BC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP Certificate) by using crop and then resize option (please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu.
- Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
- Procedure for uploading the photograph, signature, Proof of OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP and other Certificates
- There are separate links for uploading images.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Proof for OBC/SC/ST/
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Image file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
Procedure for creating images with correct dimension:
While scanning the photo, signature and other documents if you do not get the correct dimension for uploading the images, kindly follow the instructions given below:
- Open the scanned images in MS paint.
- Click on images—>stretch/skew (ctrl+w).
- Reduce the horizontal and vertical percentage in the stretch box, if the image size is more.
- Increase the horizontal and vertical percentage in the stretch box, if the image size is less.
- Save the image in JPEG format.
Note: Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo,
signature and other required documents.
Online registration starts from 16.12.2019
Last date for online registration: 19.01.2020.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details