In-service B.P.Ed Admissions, In-service PETs Admission into B.P.Ed. Course for 2020, Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed. Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2020, Rc. 29 In-service PETs Admission, Download Application Form for B.P.Ed. Course 2020, Application form for admission into B.P.Ed Course During 2020 For IN-SERVICE P.E.Ts
In-service B.P.Ed Admissions 2020:
The Commissioner and Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has issued a proceedings on September 10, 2014 for Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed. Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2014-15. As per Proeedings Rc.No.29/Trg/2014-1 C and DSE called for the eligible PETs working under Government/Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the Jurisdiction of Director of School Education for admission into B.P.Ed. Course.
- As per the admission rules of PECET issued every year, the Commissioner of School Education is empowered to nominate In-service Physical Education Teachers to B.P.Ed. Course vide reference G.O.Ms.No.14, Education (SE-Trg) Department, Dated: 21-01-2008.
- The Commissioner and Director of School Education has requested to all the District Educational Officers in the State to give wide publicity through a circular and local news papers inviting applications from the willing In-service Physical Education Teachers in their respective districts to undergo B.P.Ed. Training for the academic year 2014-15, so as to enable them to qualify for further promotion.
- The following conditions are required for inviting the applications from the PET’s.
1. The In-Service quota is applicable only to the PET’s who have completed 3 years of continuing service.
2. The PET’s who are having less than one year of service for retirement are not eligible for this facility.
- They are requested to obtain and forward the applications of eligible and willing In-service Physical Education Teachers to acquire B.P.Ed. qualification (in the prescribed proforma enclosed) working in Government, Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the jurisdiction of Commissioner of School Education in the state along with a consolidated list of the applications received as per seniority, in the Proforma enclosed by 22-09-2014. If no applications are received furnish a ‘NIL’ report to this office.
- The District Educational Officers will be held responsible for not submitting the list of In-service PETs for nomination to B.P.Ed. course in time, and they are also requested to submit the application in prescribed proforma after thorough scrutiny to the Commissioner of School Education for allotment of B.P.Ed. Seats.
- The receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged forthwith.
Candidates should fill the application with following details:
1. Name of the Candidate,
2. Date of Birth,
3. Educational Qualifications;3(a) Academic (Degree 10+2+3);3(b) Professional,
5. Name of the Institution in which working; 6. Type of Institution,
7. Date of regular appointment as P.E.T.,
8. Date of regularization in the Category, 9.(a) Total length of service
(b) Left over service for retirement
10. Charges/Allegations if any
11. Date of superannuation,
12. College in which he/she is willing to undergo in-service B.P.Ed Training (in order of preference) (However, the colleges will be allotted keeping the seniority and place of working) mentioned clearly in writing)
B.P.Ed. Colleges List:
|Sl.No||Name of the College|
|1||SSR Government College of Physical Education, West Godavari Dist.|
|2||Rayalaseema Aided College of Physical Education, Proddatur, Cuddapah|
|3||Zion Un-Aided College of Physical Education, Cuddapah ( Christian Minority)|
|4||Kodi Rama Murthy College of Physical Education, Bobbili, Vizianagaram Dist|
|5||Sajeeva Reddy College of Physical Education, Penumantra-534124, West Godavari District|
|6||Sri Padmavathi mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupathi, Chittoor District.|
|7||Venkata Surya College of Physical Education, Kalavarai, Bobbili, Vizianagaram District|
|8||D.R.K.Reddy College of Physical Education, Gollamamidala, East Godavari District|
|9||Srinivasa College of Physical Education, Ukkayapalli,Kadapa Dist.|
|10||Seshachala Venkata Subbaiah College, Ippathangale(v),Puttur, Chittoor Dist.|
|11||Sri Gopalaswamy College of Physical Education, Siddavatam, Kadapa Dist|
|12||Siddamurthy Mallikarjuna Reddy College of Physical Education,Somarajupalli, Singarayakonda(m),Prakasam District.|
|13||Nova College of Physical Education, Vegavaram, Jangareddigudem, West Godavari Dist.|