ICG has released the Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021 or ICG Navik Result 2021 of Stage I examination conducted for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical).
Candidates, who have appeared for the Stage I i.e., Computer Based Online Examination, can now check their result online on the official website through candidate login.
Candidates should note that the e-admit card for stage-II will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG. The duration of Stage – II will be from 1 to 2 days. Stage- II involves following test which are only qualifying i.e. either Pass or Fail:
a) Physical Fitness Test (Pass/Fail)Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:
i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
iii) 10 Pushup.
All three test of PFT are to be carried out in continuity without any break. Any break will lead to failing the PFT.
|Name of the result||Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021|
|Title||Download ICG Navik Result 2021|
|Subject||Indian Coast Guard has released ICG Navik Result 2021|
|Result link||ICG Result|
How to check the Indian Coast Guard Result 2021: To check the result, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Result 2021 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
ICG – CGEPT (02/2021) RESULT GUIDELINES
|Condition||Display of Result in the Login Page|
|Candidate shortlisted for Stage-II||Congratulations…!! You are|
shortlisted for Stage II
|Please Note-Marks will not|
|Candidate not shortlisted for stage-II||Marks will be displayed along with|
cutoff of candidate’s category
|Candidature is cancelled on|
account of malpractice
|Your candidature was cancelled|
|Candidate Absent for exam||You were absent for Stage I Online|
Examination of (ICG-02/2021)
(b) Document verification (Pass/Fail): All the information provided in the online application has to match with all the original documents like grade X/XII mark sheet/photo Identity card/caste certificate/individual subject and aggregate marks.
(c) Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/Fail): Inconsistent Performers are those candidates whose percentage scored in online examination is 30% or more than the percentage secured in the qualifying board/ diploma examination. E.g., If a Navik (GD) candidate scores 110 marks (Section – I 60 & Section II – 50) thereby securing 100% marks in written examination. If the aggregate percentage of the candidate in 12th class is 70% or less than 70% then the candidate is inconsistent performer. There will be additional Written Examination for inconsistent performers.
(d) Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail): The medical officer may put the candidates as permanently unfit or temporarily unfit. The candidate can appeal on the finding of the initial medical examination. The appeal medical to be completed “within 21 days if permanently unfit” or “within 42 days if temporarily unfit” after completion of initial medicals.
Documents required for ICG Stage – II examination
- Coloured printout of “Online application, e-admit card of Stage-I & II “
- Photo ID card as mentioned on application
- Original documents as submitted in the application form
- 03 photo copies of all original documents duly self-attested
- 20 in nos. passport size colour photograph as submitted in application
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopy from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organisation (if applicable).