Instructions on Installation of CC Cameras at SSC Exams Centers: Smooth, Fair and Orderly conduct of Examinations-Instructions on Installation of CC Cameras at SSC Exams Centers 2023: DEO Warangal,Rc.No.11000,Date:04 Feb -SSC Public Examinations, March 2023-Certain instructions on Installation of CC Cameras at Centers constituted in Govt/private management schools for the conduct of SSC Exams, March 2016-Issued-Reg, Ref: Rc.No. 151/B2/2015, Dt. 27.1.2016 of the Director of Govt. exams, TS, Hyd.
The Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State, Hyderabad, has issued certain instructions for smooth conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2023 in the reference cited.
The instructions issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State, Hyderabad are as follows:
All the Headmasters/ Correspondents of Private Management schools which are constituted as SSC Public Examinations, March 2016 to make their own arrangements for installation of CC Cameras before Commencement of SSC Public Examination March 2023 in their schools for smooth, fair and orderly conduct of Examinations.
- Install CC Cameras in all the class rooms used by students as Examination Halls.
- Install CC Cameras in the room where questions paper bundles are opened and in the room where the answers scripts are packed.
- Install CC Camera in the Headmaster room.
- Install CC Cameras in the open corridor to have a view of the entire school premises.
- In view of the above, the Headmasters/ Correspondents of private managements are requested to install CC Cameras before 10 Feb and submit compliance report in written and through whatsApp also to the undersigned and Deputy Educational Officer concerned by 10 Feb without fail.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA,
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Rc.No. 37/B-1/2016 dated:16-03-2016
Subject: SSC Public Examinations, March 2023 – Installation of CC Cameras in SSC Examination Centres – Reg.
1. Letter from Addl. Advocate General, Rc.No.135/2016. Dt:14-03-16.
2. This office letter addressed to Government School Education Department Dt:16 March.
I wish to inform that, the Hon’ble High Court have issued orders for installation of CC cameras in one center in each District of Telangana.
In this connection I am to inform you that a list of identified centers in consultation with respective school managements for installation of CC cameras is submitted to Government School Education Department for submission of information to Hon’ble High Court Hyderabad.
Therefore, I request you to take necessary steps for installation of CC Cameras in the following Centres in all SSC Examination rooms including office room where confidential material is opened and Video Graphy shall be arranged during withdrawal and transportation of Question Paper to the Centre and packing and dispatch of Answer Bundles to post office. Further I request you to submit a compliance report on or before 19 March so as to inform to the Hon’ble High Court Hyderabad.
|Name of the|
|Name of the|
|Name of the|
|1||TS RS (G) |
|2||TS RS (B) |
High School, Tungaturthy,