Govt of TS, Director of Government Examinations, Telangana has given detailed guidelines for conduct of TS SSC March Public Exams to all the District Educational Officers, in the State and Certain instructions have been issued on installation of CC Cameras at exam centers constituted in private management Schools for conduct of SSC Exams March Certain instructions on smooth conduct of Examinations.
SSC EXAMS/TOP PRIORITY – GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Director of Government Examinations, Telangana:: Hyderabad.
Sir / Madam,
Sub: O/o Director of Government Examinations, TS, Hyderabad – SSC Public Examinations March 2019 – Certain instructions on smooth conduct of Examinations – Issued – Reg.
Ref: 1. Instructions issued earlier.
|Department||Director of Government Examinations, Telangana|
|Subject||Certain instructions on smooth conduct of Examinations|
In continuation to the instructions issued on the smooth and orderly conduct of SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Public Examinations, March 2019, following further instructions are issued keeping in view of the incidents took place in the completed Examinations:
1. Sitting Squads from other than the Education Department: Sitting Squads from other than the Education Department should be appointed at the said Examination Centers.
2. Extra Police bandobast: Extra Police bandobast should be provided at the Examination Centers to avoid outside disturbances. No outside person should be allowed into the Examination centers.
3. Cell phones should not be allowed into Examination centers: Cell phones should not be allowed into examination centers. Invigilators and other persons related to the conduct of examination in the center should be thoroughly checked before entering into Examination center and see that no person carries a cell phone with him.
4. Act No.25/1997 and Criminal cases: Implement the Telangana Public Examinations Act, (Act No.25/1997) and file criminal cases accordingly on all the persons involved in malpractices in the Examination center and initiate departmental proceedings for taking disciplinary action against the erring persons.
5. All the required measures have to be taken to avoid copying in the Examination Centers. There should not be any complaints regarding copying at any Examination Center.
6. Furnish detailed report on the malpractice cases day-wise and filing of criminal cases as per the TPE Act,(Act 25/1997), if any, as the same has to be submitted to Hon’ble High Court.
7. Furnish the information/action taken report on the complaints of mass copying etc., received and forwarded by this office on the same day.
8. Furnish the rejoinders given on the adverse news published in local newspapers on the conduct of SSC Public Examinations along with copies of paper clippings. Any deviation of these instructions will be viewed seriously.
Rc.No.151-SSC Public Examinations:
1. Rc.No.151/B-2/2015, addressed to all DEOs for Constitution of Exams Centers proposals called for reg., Dt:17-11-2015.
2. Proposals received from all the DEOs in the State for the constitution of the Exam Centers of SSC Public Exams.
3. Rc.No.151/B-2/2015 addressed to all DEOs forwarding of approved Centers., Dt:12-01-2016.
With reference to this office letter 3rd cited, all the District Educational Officers are hereby informed that the proposals for the constitution of Examination centers along with examination zones in respect of Regular and Private Once failed (New Syllabus) candidates submitted to this office are examined and accorded formal approval of the same for conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2016. The approved Examination Zones, Centers in the examination zones and the attached school’s list will be dispatched to concerned DEOs shortly.
Instructions for Smooth Conduct of TS SSC Public Exams:
In this connection, all the District Educational Officers are requested to follow the following instructions for smooth conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March:
a. The District Educational Officers are hereby informed that the Director of School Education, TS, Hyderabad in the meeting informed that to make necessary arrangements for installation of CC Cameras at Government/Z.P School Centers which are constituted for conduct of SSC Public Examinations, March 2019 for smooth conduct of examinations and to curb outside disturbances during the time of examinations. Hence all the DEOs are requested to make arrangements for the installation of CC Cameras at Centers with their available funds.
b. Identify the Centers which are constituted under Private Management Schools and instruct the concerned Headmasters/ correspondent to make their own arrangements for installation of CC Cameras before Commencement of SSC Public Examination March in their schools for the smooth, fair and orderly conduct of examinations.
c. Follow the instructions issued on the appointment of Chief Superintendent, Departmental Officers, Addl. Departmental Officers along with certain Guidelines for appointment of Invigilators and requested to make arrangements for the issue of IDENTITY CARDS to all the personnel appointed at the Examination Centers well in advance.
d. A list of centers that are not having a compound wall, Toilet, Furniture, Electricity, drinking water is also enclosed herewith and I request you to take all immediate steps for the construction of the compound wall, Toilet and providing required furniture, Drinking water facility on war foot basis.
Further, all the District Educational Officers are requested to furnish the Building Plan / Layout Plan /Blue Print off all the Constituted Centers of their district immediately
Director of School Education opined in the meeting to arrange CC Cameras in all Government Schools for smooth conduction of examinations and to curb outside disturbances during the time of examinations instructed to keep with available funds in their Districts.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details