Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test, JIPMAT 2021, the entrance exam for admission to five-year integrated program in Management in the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) at Bodh Gaya and Jammu, has been started. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the JIPMAT examination online at jipmat.nta.ac.in on or before the deadline.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JIPMAT Entrance Examination on the notified exam date, from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. It will only be held in English. Candidates who have passed Class 12 final exam from a recognized board can appear for JIPMAT. Also, students who have passed Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination or Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) or a state open board can take the exam.
The National Testing Agency has started the online application process for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021 at jipmat.nta.ac.in. Those seeking admission to the five-year Integrated Program in Management at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu can submit their application forms on online mode only. The JIPMAT Admission Test is scheduled to be held in a computer-based mode.
Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017. An application correction window will also be activated in which students will get a chance to make changes, if any to the application form.
Application fee: The JIPMAT application fee for both male and female candidates is Rs.2,000 while SC/ST/PWD and transgender candidates will have to pay Rs.1,000.
Eligibility criteria: Students who have passed their Class 12 exams from a recognised board or two-year Pre-University Examination or Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) or state open board are eligible to apply.
Exam pattern: The examination will be comprised of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from four sections – quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, and logical reasoning, verbal ability, and reading comprehension. Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- The application fee is Rs.2,000 for General and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- The last date to submit the applications: April 30
- Application correction window: from May 5 to 10
- JIPMAT Exam Date: June 20, from 3 pm to 5:30 pm
How to apply for JIPMAT 2021?
- Visit the official website by using any internet browser of your choice and search for jipmat.nta.ac.in
- Click on ‘JIPMAT 2021 New Registration’ tab
- Read the instructions and go for new registration
- Key in the required details to generate a password
- Choose the security question and enter your answer
- Complete the application form, upload the scanned photograph, signature, and required documents
- Pay the application fees and take a printout for further reference