Telangana Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Executive Officer Posts: Government of Telangana, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust has published the Executive Officer, Joint Executive Officer, Deputy Executive Officer Posts 2020 Recruitment notification and applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of above said posts for more details such as age, qualification, experience, application form, how to apply, etc are available at http://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/
- Executive Officer(Tech): 1 post
- Joint Executive Officer(Tech): 3 posts
- Deputy Executive Officer(tech-dental): 1 post
- Executive Officer: Candidate must possess M.B.B.S.Degree and working in the cadre of Additional Director or an equivalent cadre of State Government organizations with a clean track record in entire service. In-service candidate appointed on deputation shall be eligible for 30% special allowance on the pay and also other benefits as admissible. (OR) By a contract from candidates possess M.B.B.S. Degree with Post Graduation from a recognized University and must have at least (10) years of experience.
- Joint Executive Officer:
- By deputation of in-service candidates, in the cadre of Dental Civil Surgeon possessing minimum MDS qualification.
- The in-service candidates should furnish NOC from the parent department at the time of interview from the Govt. of Telangana, otherwise, they shall not be eligible for an interview. In-service candidates are eligible for a 30% special allowance on their pay and other benefits as admissible. OR By a contract from among the candidates possessing MDS degree with minimum 5 years experience.
- Deputy Executive Officer: Candidate must possess M.B.B.S.Degree.
- Executive Officer: The remuneration for contract employees shall be Rs.75,000/- per month with Vehicle and Telephone.
- Joint Executive Officer:The remuneration for contract employee shall be Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Deputy Executive Officer: Rs.30,000/- per month.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for contract employment shall be 65 years.
How to Apply:Telangana Aarogyasri Health Care Trust Executive Officer Posts: The prescribed application should be filled up on our website www.aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in and should reach the undersigned. For any further information contact the Deputy Executive Officer (HR) on 040-23547107. For more details are available at http://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details