Kadapa District Group IV & Non-Group IV Posts 2023 (Special Recruitment Drive) notification. AP DASC, Kadapa District Special Recruitment Drive notification, and Last date is Dec . Govt. of AP, Department for Welfare of Differently Able & Senior Citizens invites applications for Special Recruitment Drive for Disabled (Backlog vacancies).
Recruitment to the posts of junior assistant/ office subordinate/ cook/ watchman/office watcher in a.p.state and subordinate services and last grade services for limited recruitment for backlog vacancies earmarked for scheduled castes/scheduled tribes in ysr district Kadapa.
Applications are invited from eligible SCHEDULED CASTES / SCHEDULED TRIBES candidates for appointment as JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN A.P.STATE AND SUBORDINATE SERVICES AND OFFICE SUBORDINATE / COOK / WATCHMAN / OFFICE WATCHER in Last Grade Services for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies earmarked for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes.
The eligible candidates have to apply through online only within 10 days from the date of Notification in the District Website: kadapa.nic.in The detailed information regarding eligibility and other instructions are available on the website: kadapa.nic.in.
1. Jr. Assistant: 04 Posts
2. Typist: 02 Posts
3. Jr. Steno: 01 Post
4. Tracer: 01 Post
5. Office Subordinate/ Attender: 11 Posts
6. Class-IV: 01 Post
7. Watchmen: 03 Posts
8. Sweeper: 02 Posts
9. Record Assistant: 01 Post
10. Bill Collector: 01 Post
11. Lab Technician: 01 Post
Total no. posts: 28 Posts
a) Junior Assistant:
i. Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
ii. Pass in Proficiency of Office Automation in Usage of Computer and Associated Software to be conducted by District Collector after selection.
b) Office Subordinate:
Must have passed 7th class examination. Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
Must be able to read and write Telugu and Urdu or English or Hindi. Must have experience for one year in the relevant vacation.
d) Watchmen/Office Watcher :
Must have passed the 5th class or its equivalent examination. Must be an Ex-Service man or must have been trained in Civil Defense or as a Home Guard. Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should have between 18 and 52 years.
1. The eligible candidates have to apply online only i.e., www.kadapa.nic.in (Kadapa District Website). No manual applications will be accepted.
2. The Candidate should print the Online generated application form, attach a passport size copy of recent photograph and affix his/her signature and submit the same to the concerned department (for SC candidates Deputy Director (SW) and ST candidates District Tribal Welfare Officer) along with attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents through post/courier on or before 10.01.2019 duly mentioning the post applied for on the top of the envelope cover. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered under any circumstances.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
4. Reservation to local candidates:-Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time and as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificate (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) OR Domicile Certificate only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be kept ready with authorized signature to produce as and when required.
5. DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:
The rule of Local Candidate will be followed by the Government Memo.No.17414/Ser.A/2007 GA (Ser.G) Department, Dt:07.12.2007 is applicable.
6. Candidates must ensure that the addresses stated in their applications are correct and filed properly. Department will not take and accept any responsibility for change of addresses by candidates and nonreceipt of communications.
7. If the study/domicile certificate is not produced by the candidate when required to be produced, he/she will be treated as NON-LOCAL.
8. The applicant will be disqualified who attempts to canvas or to bring influence to bear on the District Selection Committee personally or by a letter. The same penalty will be imposed if any relative, friend, patron, official or other persons attempting to influence the Collector on behalf of the applicant.
9. Application in which any portion of the required information is not correctly and completely given will be summarily rejected.
1. The selection for the posts to limited recruitment of SC/ST backlog vacancies filled on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination (i.e., Degree for Junior Assistant and prescribed educational qualifications for the posts of i.e Office Subordinate, /Watchman/ Office Watcher 7th & 5th class as the case may be. The applicants must furnish connected Marks Memos).
2. The selection of applicants by the competent authority carries no guarantee of the actual appointment.
3. The candidates who did not study 7th & 5th are not eligible to apply to the posts of Office Subordinate, Watchman, Office Watcher, respectively since marks secured in the 7th & 5th class are criteria for selection.
4. Selection of candidates to the posts of Cooks will be done by the committee constituted separately for this purpose.
5. The candidate to the posts of Cooks should enclose the experience certificate in the relevant vocation.
6. The rule of reservation (General Rule 22 of A.P.Subordinate Service Rule) is applicable.
7. Selection for Women Quota will be as per the roster points available with the concerned departments.
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The eligible candidates have to apply online only (i.e., www.kadapa.nic.in). No manual applications will be accepted.
2. The website will be closed automatically on at 5.00 P.M.
3. The applicants are advised to enter their details carefully. Once submitted it is final and cannot be changed.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post. The candidates have to apply only once. If they have applied more than once, their candidature will be canceled.
5. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be incorrect in later stages, the candidature of the applicant will be canceled and he will be prosecuted under the law.
6. If the applicant has a dual Bachelors’s Degree, it is his/her responsibility to enter the particulars of the degree in which he/she has got the highest percentage of marks.
7. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained in Bachelors Degree and 7th & 5th classes as per the category of post applied and displayed in the notice board of YSR District Kadapa official website www.kadapa.nic.in as per the schedule.
8. The selected candidates shall be called for certificate verification and at that time they have to produce original certificates along with 3 sets of attested copies.
9. The vacancies given are subject to decrease or increase according to Circumstances.
How to apply: Completed application forms should be sent to District Collector, Collector Building, Kadapa. Candidates may apply through Online mode also..
Last date for submission of application: Dec
- Kadapa District Group IV, Non-Group IV Posts 2019 (Special Recruitment Drive) notification
- Kadapa District Group IV, Non-Group IV Posts 2019 (Special Recruitment Drive) Application form
Application for Limited Recruitment – of SC/STs Backlog vacancies in YSR District, Kadapa. Online registration should be closed on by 5 :00 PM sharply.