The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) began the application process for Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of KEA at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka D-CET 2023 application fee: The application fee is ₹650 for the General and OBC categories. The application fee SC/ST/Category-1 is ₹500.
|Name of the exam||Karnataka Diploma CET 2023|
|Title||Apply for DCET 2023|
|Subject||KEA has released Karnataka Diploma CET 2023|
- The last date to apply is September 13 till 5:30 pm.
- The last date to pay the fee in the bank is September 14.
- Candidates will be able to download the admission tickets on or after October 11 from 11 am.
- The Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test-2023 will be conducted on October 23 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- The Kannada language Test: (ONLY for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates) will be held on October 23 from 3 pm to 4 pm.
How to apply for Karnataka DCET 2023
- Visit the official website of KEA at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the link Diploma CET -2023 Application.
- Click on the new registration
- After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID o their registered mobile phone number and email-id
- Log in using the User-ID and password
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference