The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducts KCET 2021 for admission to professional courses in the state’s institutes. KCET is a pen-and-paper based test. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is held for admission to BTech courses in the state’s institutes.
The KEA will release the time table for the state Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021. The Karnataka CET 2021 will be held from July 7 and 8 in two shifts. The online registration process is likely to begin in June. Candidates who wish to appear for this examination can register themselves through the official website (kea.kar.nic.in).
Those who clear the paper will be eligible for admission to first year or first semester courses in engineering, technology, farm science, pharmacy, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy), architecture, medicine and dentistry for the academic year beginning in 2021.
|CET Name||Karnataka CET|
|Title||Karnataka CET Notification|
|Subject||KEA would release Karnataka CET Notification every year|
|Exam Date||07-07-2021 & 08-07-2021|
|Conducting Agency||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
The Karnataka Examination Authority would invite KCET Online Application 2021 forms for the Common Entrance Test (CET). Interested candidates can apply at the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The application process will begin as per the KCET Schedule.
Steps to Upload Documents for KCET:
- Visit the official KEA website: kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Login with the user IDs and passwords
- Upload documents in the specified formats
- Select the declare button and submit the KCET 2020 application form
How to Apply for KCET:
- Visit the official websites- kea.kar.nic.in, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘CET 2020 online application link’
- Click on the application link
- Register using credentials
- Fill form, upload images
- Make the payment, submit.
How to download KCET hall ticket 2021: The hall tickets for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) will be released after completion of registration process. All those candidates who had applied for the same can download their respective admit card from the official website – kea.kar.nic.in.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted as per the time table for determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the first year or first semester of full time courses for government share of seats in engineering, technology, B Pharma, 2nd year B Pharma, Pharma-D courses and farm science courses.
- Log on to the official website mentioned above
- Under ‘Flash news’, click on ‘KCET hall ticket 2021 download’
- In the provided fields, enter your application number and date of birth (as per SSLC/10th marks card)
- Click on submit
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
KCET Exam Date: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for professional courses by Karnataka Examination Authority will be conducted on July 7 and 8
It is mandatory for students to carry admit card along to the exam center as per rules. Those who clear this exam will be eligible to take admission in engineering, technology, naturopathy and yoga, B.Pharma, second year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, agriculture courses (farm science) and veterinary courses. For admission to medical and allied fields NEET and for architecture courses JEE paper 2 is mandatory.
KCET 2021 timetable
|Jul-09||Kannada language test for Horanadu|
(other states) and Gadinadu (border region)
How to check KCET Result 2021: Registered students who wrote the exams across Karnataka for biology, maths, physics, chemistry papers can check results on the official website
- Visit the official websites
- Click on the ‘KCET Result 2021’ link
- Enter registration number, roll number
- Results will appear on the screen
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
After the results are declared, the merit list and the counselling schedule will also be released by the KEA.The candidates who qualify the KCET will be qualified for the admissions to the engineering programmes offered by various aided and private colleges in the state.