Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Answer Key 2022 or Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2022 has been released on November 25, 2021 by Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA. Candidates can raise objections on this by November 28, 2021 and check it on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2021 is only provisional in nature. The exam was held on November 13 and 14, 2021 for all candidates. Those who appeared in the exam, can check this provisional answer key now.
How to raise objections against KEA PGCET answer key? Candidates must note that they will be able to submit the objections only via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the official notification, “mail should be titled as PGCET – Objection – Subject Name, Version with attachment) on or before 28-11-2021 before 5:00 pm.” Check below the step-by-step process on how to download answer keys.
|Name of the CET||KAR PGCET Answer Key 2022|
|Title||KEA PGCET Answer Key 2022|
|Subject||KEA has released the Karnataka PGCET Exam Answer Key 2022|
|Exam Date||Karnataka PGCET held in November.|
The Karnataka PGCET answer keys 2021 has been released for the following programmes: Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, MBA and MCA. Students can raise objections for KEA PGCET answer till November 28.
How to check Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2022?
- Candidates must visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, kea.kar.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, under the ‘Latest Announcements’ section, click on the link that reads, ‘PGCET 2021 Provisional Answer Key.’
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link given here to download Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2021.
- Choose the subject from the list to view the answers.
- Scroll through it and raise objections, if any.
- You may also print a copy of the answer key(s), if needed.
Candidates must note that no objection will be entertained without a valid justification. While submitting the objections, they must also mention the subject, version code and question number clearly.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2022 will be followed by a final answer key as well. The latter would be prepared after incorporating the objections raised on the provisional key. Keep a check here for more updates on the exam.