Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA KCET web Option Entry 2023 process for engineering and other courses was started from November 2, at 4 pm. The option entry process would conclude on November 8 at 11 am. Students who have secured rank as per the first round counselling process would be able to enter option preference on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
The mock seat allotment would be released by considering the options entered by the candidate and also as per the roster system of the government. The candidates would be able to reorder, delete and add options after the release of the mock allotment list.
Around 2 lakh candidates had appeared for KCET 2023 exam. The exam was held offline, and the result was declared on September 20. Candidates must go through the steps shared below to fill KEA KCET Option Entry 2023 form.
|Name of the counselling||KCET Counselling 2023|
|Title||Exercise the KCET Option Entry 2023|
|Subject||KEA released the KCET Option Entry 2023 notification|
|Counselling registration||22-08-2022 to 07-09-2022|
How to exercise KEA KCET Option Entry 2023
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then go to the ‘Latest Updates’ section available on the homepage.
- Click on the link “Engineering and Other Course Option Entry Link- First Round-1”.
- On a new redirected window, enter the CET number and captcha code to log in.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and complete the option entry process as per instructions.
- Submit and also take a print of the submitted option entry form for any future reference.
KCET Counselling Dates: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2023) counselling dates. The detailed schedule is released on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. After the mock allotment, the authorities will announce the Karnataka CET seat allotment result on the official website.
Based on that, the candidates will have to physically report to their respective allotted colleges for document verification and fee payment. Without paying the specified fees, the seat will not be confirmed.
- Verification of documents at KEA office: October 7 to 8
- Downloading of verification slip from the website: October 7 to 10
- KCET web options entry 2023: October 7 to October 19
- KCET Mock allotment result: October 20 after 2 pm
- Round 1 seat allotment result: October 21 after 2 pm
- Last date of reporting at college by choice 1 candidates: October 22 before 5: 30 pm
After the mock allotment round, the final options saved by the candidates would be taken into consideration for the UG admission process. Meanwhile, the authority would release another set of procedures for the next round of counselling. Keep a thorough check on the official website to get more updates on KEA KCET Option Entry 2023.
KCET Document Verification
Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test, KCET document verification schedule has been released on its admission website. KCET document verification will start as per the schedule. Document verification will be conducted in 3 sessions and the candidates will have to appear for the KCET Verification round as per the KCET ranks. Candidates will be required to carry the set of documents as asked via the official notification.
Karnataka Examinations Authority, KEA has issued the KCET document verification schedule on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates who qualified the KCET will be able to participate in the document verification round as per their KCET ranks as stated in the schedule. Candidates can check the Karnataka UGCET rank-wise schedule on its website.
List documents required for KCET Certificate verification: Candidates have to get their study certificates verified from the concerned BEO office attached to their school/college on the specified dates based on their engineering rank by producing all the following original documents.
KCET application form
10th, 12th mark sheet
Seven years study certificate from 1st to 12th
Caste certificate (if required)
Other documents and their mode of verification is mentioned on the official website.