Kuvempu University DDE PG & UG Admission 2021 Notification, Kuvempu University, Directorate of Distance Education was recognised by Distance Education Burea UG, New Delhi.
The University shall reach to become an international centre of excellence in teaching and research to provide high quality value based education to all through various ways to meet the global challenges.
The University mission is to bring up creativity in teaching learning and research to build a knowledge base, promote quality initiative, Provide access to education to all and Develop human resources to meet the human society and it’s members needs.
It has taken an important step is offering higher education through distance mode as to help student community in their for pursuing Post Graduate studies. The Degrees offered by the DDE are euivalent to that of regular degrees.
These education programmes are also a part of the University’s outreach programmes to foster University-Society relation ship with the motto of “Education for all”, to take Quality education to the doorsteps of desirous individuals who want to take up higher education.
The University has issued admission notification 2021-2015 for admission into Graduate, Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate and P.G. Diploma courses in its strudy centres and invites applications through online mode only from the eligiblecandidates admission in to below mentioned courses.
- Graduate Courses: B.A. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.Sc.,
- Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Courses: M.A.,M.Sc.,M.Com., LL.M., MHRM., M.B.A., E-M.B.A.,
- Post Diploma Courses
Post Graduate Courses:
M.A. / M.Com.: A candidate who has passed examination of B. A. or B.Sc. or B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A. or B.Ed./ B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. degree of this University or an examination of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.A./ M.Com./ M.B.A. (Previous).
M.Sc.: A candidate who has passed examination of B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. or any degree in Science of this University or a degree of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.Sc. (Previous).
LL.M. : A candidate who has completed LL.B./B.L. from this University or any other University, recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to LL.M. course.
B.L.I.Sc. / M.L.I.Sc. : Any graduate from this university or any other university recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to B.L.I.Sc. course and Any graduate with B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. from this or any other recognised university is eligible for admission to M.L.I.Sc. course.
M.B.A. : Any Candidate who has passed the three year degree examination of this university or any professional degree of this university or other university; and The Candidates should qualify in the Entrance Test conducted by this University. The weightage for the qualifying Exam and the Entrance Test shall be 50:50.
B.A. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.Sc.
1. Admission to B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. are on the basis of students those have passed either Pre University or 12th Standard or equalent; For B.Sc., candidates should have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equalent science course and Candidates who have passed ITI/JOC (vocational course at any of the recognised institutes within Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.A., B.Com., BBM and B.Sc.
2. Wherever specified the P.G. Diploma and graduate Diplomas will be of the duration of one year or as mentioned in the course details.
How to apply:
The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta – 577 451, either by post or in person or from the Approved Study Centres on payment of the required fees. The filled-in application should be submitted to the Directorate on or before the last date specified in the admission notification.
- Last Date for submission of Online application without Late fee is- 29-11-2021.
- Last Date for submission of Online application with a Late fee of Rs. 200/- is- 15-12-2021.
- Last Date for submission of Online application with a Late fee of Rs. 400/- is- 31-12-2021.
For further information write to address:
Directorate of Distance Education
Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri,
Shankaraghatta – 577 451
Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
Phone : 08282-256246, 256450
Fax : 08282-256370
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.