LEP 3Rs Programme Modules, Teacher’s Handbooks, eBooks(Telugu, English, Maths) 2020: 60 Day LEP 3Rs Basic Competencies Improvement Programme Hand boos 2020, A two-month LEP 3Rs Fundamental Skills Improvement Programme Module, Foundational skills improvement Programme eBook, LEP Activities Book, 3Rs Remedial Teaching Teachers Hand Books, Students Workbooks, Worksheets for Schools, 3Rs LEP Program Implementation (3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme) Workbook. 3Rs LEP Telugu English Maths Teachers Hand Book, Telugu English Maths Remedial Students Work Book, Telugu English Maths Remedial WorkBook, Worksheets, Remedial Teaching, 3Rs Remedial Teaching Teachers Hand Books, Students Workbooks, Worksheets for Schools
LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan 2020:
LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan Primary School Level, LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan High School Level, LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Module Telugu Maths English
TS C and DSE has given detailed guidelines for implementation of LEP Programme in Telangana Govt Schools. In this connection, LEP Dates/Schedule, Instructions, Action Plan, Implementation instructions have been issued.
Learning Enhancement Programme English guidelines:
1. 3 R’s programme should be conducted for 45-60 instructional days.
2. Conduct pre-test to the students of class VI,VII,VIII and IX.
3. Prepare question paper for it. Model paper is enclosed.
4. Identify the students who cannot read and write. Record their details in the proforma-I (Proforma -I is attached). For them conduct 3R’s programme in the allotted period i.e., in the afternoon.
5. Action plan, day wise list of activities and process have been attached. However these are only suggestive. You can provide other activities taking from other sources but ensure that reading and writing happen meaningfully.
6. For the children who can read and write, provide them ample and meaningful practice in the construction of Discourses like conversation, description, biography, letter, story, essay, notice …..
7. Conduct achievement level test to the students at the of the 3R’s Programme.
Record their details in the proforma-II (Proforma –II is attached). In the activities, my name activity, marking the attendance, miming, language game, mind mapping and bridging the gap activities should be conducted. In addition to these you can provide other activities also.
LEP 3Rs Programme Material:
1. Chaduvu BooK for 1st, 2nd Class -Level 1
2. Chaduvu BooK for 1st, 2nd Class -Level 2
3. English Work book – Activities 1
4. English Work book – Activities 2
5. English Work book – Activities 3
6. English Work book – Vocabulary Builder
7. English Work book Vocabulary Builder 2
8. Basic Maths workbook
9. Class 2 Maths Work Book
10. Ankela Linkulu
11. Telugu PADAKELI
12. 3Rs LEP Telugu Maths English Module
13. Magical Drawing for Alphabet
1. Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 1
❁ Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 2
❁ Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 3
❁ Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 4
❁ Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 5
❁ Maths LEP 3Rs Proformas 6
2. All Subjects LEP 3Rs Register as per Module
3. LEP Dairy
4. LEP Dairy Group wise
Hand Books – Work Sheets:
3Rs Remedial Teaching Hand Books, Work Books, Work Sheets, Module
Hand Books – Work Sheets:
UP & High School Books 100 Days Remedial Teaching Books
LEP Implementation schedule:
• Baseline test:
Baseline test for all the students of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools shall be completing..
• High Schools: Learning enhancement programme implementation shall be implemented in all High Schools of Govt. ZP, Aided, Model Schools, KGBVs, Residential Schools up to 45 to 60 days..
• PS, UPS: Learning enhancement programme implementation shall be implemented in Primary and Upper Primary schools including aided up to 45 to 60 days..
Guidelines to HM:
I. Pre Test/ Baseline Test and also Endline test: Head Masters of Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall take up special remedial classes for the children separately with conducting some Baseline test and also Endline test for assessing the improvement. The existing material in schools i.e,
❁ SLIM cards,
❁ Library books and
❁ Class I and II Textbooks may be used for the strategies to improve the basic competencies.
II. Staff Meeting: Head Master need to conduct a meeting with staff and define the roles and responsibilities of each staff member and
❁ Timings for remedial classes,
❁ Targets and
❁ Develop plan of action for improvement with specific targets.
III. PostTest/End line Test: At the end they should conduct one end line test and furnish the report on progress to the concerned School Complex Head Master and Mandal Educational Officers. All the School complex Head Masters are responsible in their complex area for the implementation and improving the basic competencies.
- LEP 3Rs Programme Module/Teacher’s Hand book/eBook
- LEP All Subjects Students wise Register as per Module