Teacher Modules 2022, Handbooks, Textbooks download from here for FLN, ABC, LEP, 3Rs Programmes. State Council for Education Research and Training has released the Teacher Modules, Hand books, Student Worksheets or Student Workbooks, Teacher Activity Sheets or Activities for Teachers under the FLN programme or ABC Programme or LEP Programme or 3Rs Programme.
LEP 3Rs Programme Modules, Teacher’s Handbooks, eBooks (Telugu, English, Maths) 2022. 60 Day LEP 3Rs Basic Competencies Improvement Programme Hand boos 2022, A two-month LEP 3Rs Fundamental Skills Improvement Programme Module are uploaded and available at SCERT website..
Foundational skills improvement Programme eBook, LEP Activities Book, 3Rs Remedial Teaching Teachers Hand Books, Students Workbooks, Worksheets for Schools, 3Rs LEP Program Implementation (3Rs Remedial Teaching Programme) Workbook.
3Rs LEP Telugu English Maths Teachers Hand Book, Telugu English Maths Remedial Students Work Book, Telugu English Maths Remedial WorkBook, Worksheets, Remedial Teaching, 3Rs Remedial Teaching Teachers Hand Books, Students Workbooks, Worksheets for Schools.
|Tholimettu Module Name||Tholimettu Handbook|
|Tholimettu Telugu Module||Tholimettu (First Step) Telugu Handbook|
|Tholimettu English Module||Tholimettu (First Step) English Handbook|
|Tholimettu Maths Module||Tholimettu (First Step) Maths Handbook (TM)|
|First Step Maths Module||Tholimettu (First Step) Maths Handbook (EM)|
|Tholimettu EVS Module||Tholimettu (First Step) EVS Handbook|
|First Step Urdu Module||First Step (Tholimettu) Urdu Module|
Teacher Training Modules
|Subject||Primary Teachers Training Modules|
|Telugu||Primary Teachers Training Telugu Subject Module|
|English||Primary Teachers Training English Subject Module|
|Urdu||Urdu Primary Teachers Training Urdu Subject Module|
|EVS||Primary Teachers Training EVS Subject Module|
|Maths||Primary Teachers Training Maths Subject Module|
|Subject||Primary Teacher Handbooks|
|Telugu||Telugu Subject Primary Teacher Handbook|
|English||English Subject Primary Teacher Handbook|
|Urdu||Urdu Subject Primary Teacher Handbook|
|EVS||EVS Subject Primary Teacher Handbook|
|Maths||Maths Subject Primary Teacher Handbook|
|Subject||Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Telugu||Telugu Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|English||English Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Hindi||Hindi Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Urdu||Urdu Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Maths||Maths Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Physical Science||Physical science Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Biological Science||Biological Science Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
|Social Studies||Social Studies Subject Secondary Teacher Handbooks|
VV Training Handbooks
|Subject||VV Training Handbook|
|Telugu||Telugu Subject VV Training Handbook|
|English||English Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Maths||Maths Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Physics||Physics Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Biology||Biology Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Social||Social Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Primary||Primary Subject VV Training Handbook|
|Maths||Maths Resource Material Book for 6th to 10th Class|
|Physics||Physics Resource Material Book for 6th to 10th Class|
|Biology||Biology Resource Material Book for 6th to 10th Class|
|Social||Social Resource Material Book for 6th to 10th Class|
Headmaster Handbooks and School Leadership Development Programme
|HEADMASTER HANDBOOK – I|
|HEADMASTER HANDBOOK – II|
|HEAD MASTER HANDBOOK – I UM|
|HEADMASTER HAND BOOK – II UM|
|SLDP Handbook for Resource Persons|
|School Leadership Module|
|SLDP Handbook for Participants|
|CCE General Module (Telugu Medium)|
|CCE General Module (English Medium)|
|CCE Question Papers|
|Head Master Training Academics Handbook|
3Rs Programme 30 Days Action
|15 days 3Rs Subject wise Action Plan||15 days 3Rs Subject wise Action Plan (Telugu, English, Maths)|
|Telugu 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days||Telugu 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days|
|English 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days||English 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days|
|Math 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days||Math 3Rs Action Plan for 45 Days|
|3Rs Programme English||English Subject 30 Days Action Plan|
|3Rs Programme Telugu||Telugu Subject 30 Days Action Plan|
|3Rs Programme Maths||Maths Subject 30 Days Action Plan|
|3Rs Pre Test English||3Rs Pre Test English|
|3Rs Pre Test Telugu||3Rs Pre Test Telugu|
|3Rs Pre Test Maths||3Rs Pre Test Maths|
|Mana Telugu Primary Abhyasana Deepika||Mana Telugu module|
3Rs Program Action Plan
|English||English Subject 3Rs Action Plan|
|Telugu||Telugu Subject 3Rs Action Plan|
|Maths||Maths Subject 3Rs Action Plan|
|9th & 10th English Pre Test||3Rs Pre Test English|
|3Rs Pre Test Telugu||3Rs Pre Test Telugu|
|8th & 9th Maths Pre Test||3Rs Pre Test Maths|
LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan
LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan Primary School Level, LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan High School Level, LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Module Telugu Maths English
- LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan Primary School Level
- LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Action Plan High School Level
- LEP 3Rs Programme 45 days Module Telugu Maths English
TS C and DSE has given detailed guidelines for implementation of LEP Programme in Telangana Govt Schools. In this connection, LEP Dates/Schedule, Instructions, Action Plan, Implementation instructions have been issued.
Learning Enhancement Programme English guidelines:
- 3R’s programme should be conducted for 45-60 instructional days.
- Conduct pre-test to the students of class VI,VII,VIII and IX.
- Prepare question paper for it. Model paper is enclosed.
- Identify the students who cannot read and write.
- Record their details in the proforma-I (Proforma -I is attached). For them conduct 3R’s programme in the allotted period i.e., in the afternoon.
- Action plan, day wise list of activities and process have been attached. However these are only suggestive. You can provide other activities taking from other sources but ensure that reading and writing happen meaningfully.
- For the children who can read and write, provide them ample and meaningful practice in the construction of Discourses like conversation, description, biography, letter, story, essay, notice.
- 7. Conduct achievement level test to the students at the of the 3R’s Programme.
Record their details in the proforma-II (Proforma –II is attached). In the activities, my name activity, marking the attendance, miming, language game, mind mapping and bridging the gap activities should be conducted. In addition to these you can provide other activities also.
Hand Books, Student Work books & Worksheets
- LEP 3Rs Programme Material:
- 3Rs LEP
- Hand Books – Work Sheets
- 3Rs Remedial Teaching Hand Books, Work Books, Work Sheets, Module
- UP & High School Books 100 Days Remedial Teaching Books.
- Download Hand Books, Student Work books & Worksheets
LEP Implementation schedule:
- Baseline test: Baseline test for all the students of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools shall be completing..
- High Schools: Learning enhancement programme implementation shall be implemented in all High Schools of Govt. ZP, Aided, Model Schools, KGBVs, Residential Schools up to 45 to 60 days..
- PS, UPS: Learning enhancement programme implementation shall be implemented in Primary and Upper Primary schools including aided up to 45 to 60 days..
Guidelines to HM:
I. Pre Test/ Baseline Test and also Endline test: Head Masters of Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall take up special remedial classes for the children separately with conducting some Baseline test and also Endline test for assessing the improvement. The existing material in schools i.e.,
- SLIM cards,
- Library books and
- Class I and II Textbooks may be used for the strategies to improve the basic competencies.
II. Staff Meeting: Head Master need to conduct a meeting with staff and define the roles and responsibilities of each staff member and
- Timings for remedial classes,
- Targets and
- Develop plan of action for improvement with specific targets.
III. PostTest/End line Test: At the end they should conduct one end line test and furnish the report on progress to the concerned School Complex Head Master and Mandal Educational Officers. All the School complex Head Masters are responsible in their complex area for the implementation and improving the basic competencies.