List of Documents to be Produced for AP LPCET 2020 Certificates Verification: AP DSE Officials given the AP LPCET-2020 Notification in June-2020 for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course(LPT) in Govt. IASEs /CTEs and Private LPT Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates through its official website as per schedule for admission into HPT and TPT Courses in state for the academic year 2020-2020.
The eligible candidate was applied and appeared on May 31, 2020, in all Districts of the AP State and they have checked their results at its official website. Appeared candidates would give the web options from 10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020 through ” I Spell Online submission of preferences through web-based selection form” at http://lpcet.apcfss.in for admission into language pandit training courses. The admissions will be made as per the rank obtained in entrance test through a web-based selection of colleges.
Steps to be followed in AP LPCET Counselling 2020:
Step 1: Web Options Entry
Step 2: Seat Allotment
Step 3: Provisional Letter Download
Step 4: Certificates Verification at DIETs
Step 5: Issue of Final Admission Letter
Step 6: Join in Allotted College
Step 7: Classes Start
2nd Phase AP LPCET Web Counselling Schedule:
1. Submission of Web options by Candidates: 27-06.2020 to 30.06.2020
2. Allotment of seats: 01.07.2020 to 02.07.2020
3. Issue of provisional letters of admission: 03.07.2020
4. Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final Admission letter: 04.07.2020 to 05.07.2020
5. 1st day of Instruction 06.07.2020
In this First stage, First phase web options would be given by the lpcet candidates will download their Provisional Admission Letter (Allotment of Seat) and they will attend the district level Certificates Verification at Govt DIET. Finally, LPCETAP officials will issue the Final Admission Letter to the Selected Candidates after verification of Certificates.
Full details are available in your PAL(Provisional Admission Letter). All the LPCET Candidates are requested that follow the instructions
1. You must read your PAL three or more times line by line.
2. You Should attend the Certificates Verification with Required List Of Documents at your Allotted College of District’s Govt DIET College, this is mentioned in your Provisional Admission Letter.
3. The fee will also important for pay at the time of Verification. So, Candidates should pay the prescribed fee after verification.
4. After you will receive Final Admission Letter and you can join your allotted college
So, you must join your allotted college after verification of certificates. Later you can also participate in II Phase counselling as per the same process of I Phase.
Phase I AP LPCET Counselling:
Web Options: June 10 to 12.
Seat Allotments: June 13, 14
Provisional Letters: June 15
Certificates Verification: June 16 to 18
Classes Start: July 1
Required Documents for AP LPCET 2020 Certificate Verification:
Next step is that “Certificate Verification” For certificate verification you have to carry the following certificates.
1. Pdf of ONLINE application of AP LPCET.
2. Rank Card of AP LPCET 2020
3. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth(SSC Memo)
4. Certificates of Qualifying examination as submitted in the ONLINE application(Inter marks memo)
5. Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In the case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories(Caste Certificate)
8. PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
9. Special Category certificates issued by concerned authority for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories(CAP, NCC, Sports,).
10. Income certificate issued by Tahsildar after 01.01.2020 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates
11. AP LPCET 2020 Hall Ticket
12. 2 passport size photos
13. Provisional Admission Letter
Next, the real test is attending the counselling. Follow these tips while attending counselling.
1. Carry Your Certificates
2. Venue of Counselling
3. Time of counselling
4. Confirm the counselling time of your rank.
5. You have to stay very early before your counselling states because you can get an idea of places of colleges.
6. Keep an idea to reach the venue of counselling.
7. Fee particulars
8. Photos (Passport size)
1. Candidate Should attend the Certificate Verification:
Candidate should without fail to attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above-shown dates. Otherwise, this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Candidate Must Produce the List of Documents:
Issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidate submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her/him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee:
Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for the issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she/he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Disciplinary Action:
Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. Candidates can apply for II Phase of Web-based Selection of Colleges:
If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web-based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the vacancy list after the first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web-based selection of colleges.
First phase certificates verification will be started from 16-06-2020 (Note: Above dates are not official dates, When Official dates received automatically update the dates soon here)