Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education, MSBSHSE will begin Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021 from August 14, 2021. As per the official notice, FYJC Online admission process would begin at 11 am for Round 1. It would be a centralised online admission process and students will be apply to register for the same on the official websites- 11thadmission.org.in and mahahsscboard.in.
Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021 is taking place on the basis of merit now as the Common Entrance Test, CET got cancelled in an order by Bombay High Court. As of now the detailed schedule has been released only for Round 1 of 11th admission process. However, there are tentative dates for other rounds.
Students applying for FYJC Online Admission 2021 must note that the guidelines and schedule released will only apply to Mumbai Metropolitian Region, Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad, Nashik, Amravati and Nagpur areas. Students may check the important dates and the schedule here.
|Name of the admission||Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021|
|Title||Apply for Maharashtra First year Admission 2021|
|Subject||MSBSHSE will release Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021 notification|
|Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021||https://11thadmission.org.in/|
Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021: Important Dates and Schedule
Regular Admission Round 1 Schedule
|Name of Event||Date(s)|
|Online Student Registration, Submission of Application Form and Verification by Schools||August 14 to 22, 2021|
|Display of available seats, Choice Filling of Option Form & Quota Admission||August 17 to 22, 2021|
|Diplay of Provisional General Merit List, Submission of objection/correction request||August 23 to 24, 2021|
|Finalisation of General Merit List||August 25, 2021|
|Time for Data Processing like preparation of merit list of eligible candidates||August 25 to 26, 2021|
|Display of Junior College Allotment List||August 27, 2021|
|Confirmation of admission to allotted Junior College||August 27 to 30, 2021|
|Time for Junior Colleges to upload status of admitted students||August 30, 2021|
|Display of Vacancy List for Regular Round 2||August 30, 2021|
Tentative Dates for Other Rounds of Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021
|Name of Event||Tentative Date(s)|
|Regular Admission Round 2||August 31 to September 4, 2021|
|Regular Admission Round 3||September 5 to 11, 2021|
|Special Admission Round 4||September 12 to 17, 2021|
Cadidates must note that as per the official notice, the detailed timetable for further rounds of admissions will be declared later. They must even note that the FYJC Online admissions for both Centralised and Quota admission process would be conducted simultaneously. Candidates are requested to go through the deatailed schedule for FYJC Online Admission process given here.
Students must also note that in the view of COVID-19 situation, colleges will be collecting the admission fee online through Digital Payment Mode like Payment Gateway, Bank Transfer or any eWallet. They are even requested to keep a check here and on the official site for more details on Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021.
- For such students who have confirmed their admission in any Jr. College through Centralised Admission round or through any quota admissions, the admission process is completed there itself.
- Centralised Admission Process & Quota Admissions will be conducted simultaneously as per schedule.
- Jr. Colleges will be permitted to surrender the vacant Minority & In-house quota seats after Round-III.
- They should follow the time limit given for any activity.
- Time Table for further Admission rounds (Regular & Special Round) will be declared thereafter.
- Junior colleges will be responsible for completing the syllabus of the students admitted after the commencement of colleges by conducting extra classes.
- In view COVID-19 situation, Colleges should collect their admission fee from the students only through Digital Payment mode like Payment Gateway, Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS), any eWallet etc. to contain the spread of coronavirus Schedule for further Admission process will be declared thereafter.