MJP AP BC Residential Schools Principals Recruitment 2019, AP BC Gurukulams Principals Recruitment 2019, Download the application form of MJPAPTBCWREIS Principals Recruitment 2019, Last date to apply for Principals Recruitment 2019. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule AP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(#MJPAPBCWREIS) has published the Principals Recruitment notification for AP BC Residential Schools for Backward Classes.
MJPAPBCWREIS invites the application forms from the interested personnel for the recruitment of Principals. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPAPBCWREIS), Vijayawada seeks application for the position of Principals for 16 Residential Schools (new and existing) for Backward Classes on Contract Basis.
The Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPAPBCWREIS), Vijayawada seeks applications for the position of Principals for 16 Residential Schools for Backward Classes on a Contract basis. For vacancy details, eligibility criteria and salary details please visit the Website of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), which has been entrusted the task of selection.
Post name: Principals
Recruitment Department: MJPAPBCWREIS
Salary per month: Rs.40000/- per month
No.of posts: 16
The announcement was made to the principal vacancies in the Mahatma Jyotibha pule BC Welfare School in the state. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule issued the announcement of the Principals in 21 schools on the basis of the agreement and Prof. B. Lakshmi, Director of the Center for Human Development – Administrative Staff College of India, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
Candidates applying for this job should have a Degree from any university recognized university with a minimum qualification, B.Ed or M.Ed. Applications have to be sent on or before January 28th by 5 pm. Applicants must be from Andhra Pradesh and have computer knowledge. The maximum age can not exceed 65 years. Rs 40,000 a month is paid for honor.
Any 10 years of work experience in any public school is also mandatory. Women candidates in women’s schools are of high priority. Those who have already been retired in social and tribal welfare schools can also apply. Candidates sent by applicants are selected by the applicants for interviews by SMS / Email.
Qualification/Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment of Principals
1) Candidates must have Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by UGC
2) Candidates must have passed B.Ed., or M.Ed., from an institution recognized by UGC
3) Knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable.
4) Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh only are eligible.
5) The maximum age limit is 65 years.
6) Minimum 10 years experience as teachers in any Government Residential Institutions/Government Institutions is required.
7) Ladies are preferred for posting in girls’ institutions.
8) Preference may be given to the principals retired in any Government Residential Educational Institutions Viz., APREIS/ MJPAPBCWREIS/ APTWREIS/APSWREIS/MWREIS.
Payment: Fixed remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions for Recruitment of Principals
1) Payment: Fixed remuneration of INR 40,000/- per month.
2) The initial contract will be for one year, which may be subsequently renewed based on the performance and need.
3) Principals engaged on a contract basis can be shifted to other schools also based on need.
4) Shortlisted candidates must attend a personal interview.
5) Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a personal interview by SMS/email.
6) Candidates will be responsible for not providing the correct mobile number and email.
Required documents for interview:
Shortlisted candidates should carry 02 copies of each of the documents at the time of interview:
1) Filled in the application form,
2) Copies of a relevant qualification
3) Proof of Residence
4) Experience certificates
4) proof of Retirement.
Please bring original documents for verification………………………
Tentative Date of Interview 02, February 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by SMS /email.
How to apply:
Send your application by post or email the latest by 28th January 2019, 05.00 PM. Late applications will be summarily rejected. The envelope should be Superscribed as “Application for the Position of Principals”.
The application should be addressed to:
Dr. Lakshmi B.;
Director, Centre for Human Development
Administrative Staff College of India
Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road
Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500082
Phone: +91- 40 6653 4279(O)
MJPAPBCWREIS Principals Model Application Form
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule AP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Andhra Pradesh
Application form for the post of Principal Affix Passport size Photo duly attested by the Controlling Officer / any Gazetted Officer
1 Name and designation of the applicant:
2. Father’s Name :
3. Date of Birth
4. Place of Birth :
5. Native district :
6. Caste : SC/ ST/ BC/ OC :
7. Qualifications :
a) Academic :
(Specify the main subjects studied at BA and MA levels)
(Enclose copies of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer)
b) Professional (B.Ed/M.Ed) : (Enclose the copies of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer)
8. Employment status of applicant :
9. Name & address of the institution where the candidate worked before retirement with district name :
10. Date of the first appointment :
11. Length of total service :
12. Whether participated in any educational activities? If yes furnish details:
13. Any contribution for the Education of Girls especially, SC, ST, BC, Minorities, and Children with Special Needs:
If Yes, furnish details :
14. Any publication on Education If yes, furnish details (use extra page for publication, if needed) :
15. Residential Address : (Enclose proof of residence)
16. Address for correspondence with Mobile No and Email id:
17. Whether received any awards? Mention details
18. Experience in teaching(attach experience certificate, if any):
I hereby declare that the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge. Signature of the Applicant
List of Enclosures :
1. One additional passport size photo to the application form identical to the photo affixed above
2. Attested copies of
(i) proof of age,
(ii) SSC certificate,
(iii) Degree Certificates for PG and B.Ed,
(iv) Permanent Community Certificate or Caste Certificate
(iv) Proof of Residence.
Applications can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to the above-mentioned address
MJP AP BC Residential Schools Principals Application form download
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details