MJP TS BC Residential Schools Principals Recruitment, Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(MJPTBCWREIS) Hyderabad has published the Principals/Special Officers Recruitment notification for 119 TS BC Residential Schools for Backward Classes.
MJPTBCWREIS invites the application forms from the interested retired personnel for the recruitment of Principals/Special Officers. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS), Hyderabad seeks application for the position of Principals/Special Officer for 119 Residential Schools for Backward Classes.
Post name: Principals/Special Officer
Recruitment Department: MJPTBCWREIS
Salary per month: Rs.25000/- per month
No.of posts: 119
Qualification for recruitment of Principals/Special Officer from retired personnel:
1. Retired Principals from any Residential Society/Navodaya Vidyalayas/Kendriya Vidyalayas/Govt. Degree College/Govt. Junior College/ZPP Schools/Govt. Schools or retired PGTs
2. Candidates must have Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by UGC
3. Candidates must have passed B.Ed., or M.Ed., from an institution recognized by UGC.
4. Knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable.
Payment: Fixed remuneration of Rs.25000/- per month.
Required documents for interview:
The shortlisted candidates for an interview should come with 4 copies of the each of the documents:
a) filled application form (form in which you applied for the post)
c) copies of a relevant qualification
d) experience proof for the interview.
Please bring original qualification and experience proof for verification.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Envelope Should be Superscribed as “Application for the Position of Principals/Special Officer”
How to apply:
Please send your application by 05 May 2017 to the following address in the prescribed format by post or email:
Dr. Lakshmi B.
Director, Centre for Human Development
Administrative Staff College of India
Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road
Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500082
Phone: +91- 40 6653 4279(O)
Last date for submission of applications: 05-05-2017
MJPTBCWREIS Principals Application Form
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Telangana
Application form for the post of Principal/ Special Officer Affix Passport size Photo duly attested by the Controlling Officer / any Gazetted Officer
1 Name and designation of the applicant:
2. Father’s Name :
3. Date of Birth
4. Place of Birth :
5. Native district :
6. Caste : SC/ ST/ BC/ OC :
7. Qualifications :
a) Academic :
(Specify the main subjects studied at BA and MA levels)
(Enclose copies of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer)
b) Professional (B.Ed/M.Ed) : (Enclose the copies of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer)
8. Employment status of applicant :
9. Name & address of the institution where the candidate worked before retirement with district name :
10. Date of the first appointment :
11. Length of total service :
12. Whether participated in any educational activities?
If yes furnish details :
13. Any contribution for the Education of Girls especially, SC, ST, BC, Minorities, and Children with Special Needs:
If Yes, furnish details :
14. Any publication on Education If yes, furnish details (use extra page for publication, if needed) :
15. Residential Address : (Enclose proof of residence)
16. Address for correspondence with Mobile No and Email id:
17. Whether received any awards? Mention details
18. Experience in teaching(attach experience certificate, if any):
I hereby declare that the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge. Signature of the Applicant
List of Enclosures :
1. One additional passport size photo to the application form identical to the photo affixed above
2. Attested copies of (i) proof of age, (ii) SSC certificate, (iii) Degree Certificates for PG and B.Ed, (iv) Permanent Community Certificate or Caste Certificate (iv) Proof of Residence.
Applications can also be mailed to email@example.com or sent by post to above-mentioned address