MJP TS BCWREIS Junior Lecturers Recruitment Application Form: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(MJPTBCWREIS) has published BCRJC Junior Lecturers Recruitment notification and Online Application forms are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full-time guest faculty in newly started TS BC Residential Junior Colleges in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2016-17.
So, As per the Proceedings Rc.No.D/333, Dated: 10-08-2016, Online Applications are invited from the experienced, eligible and interested Candidates having good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with Teaching experience in Teaching to teach in English in TS BCRJCs on outsourcing basis. Candidates without experience need not apply.
The posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with a commitment on Out Sourcing basis for the development of BC students. Details of qualifications, rules, and regulations are as follows:
Name of the Post and Remuneration
1. Junior Lecturer in BC Residential Junior Colleges: Rs.18,000/- Per month
A. Candidate must have PG with B.Ed.
B. Shall be able to teach in English medium
C. Preference shall be given experience candidates
1) 1st Class PG in Concerned Subject
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate.
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
A. Applicants have to attend objective type written test in their subject at District level on 21-08-2016.
B. Qualified candidates in written test will be called for DEMO, according to merit and requirement.
C. The personnel will be engaged on Guest basis only and they can be terminated at any time without assigning reasons and without notice.
1. Commensurate with experience, performance in Interview, and Demo and negotiable. Deserved candidates will be paid suitable remuneration.
2. Remuneration will be paid @ Rs.180/- per period, not exceeding 100 periods in a month (Rs.18,000/-) p.m.
General Instructions to the Applicants:
1) Down load the application from the web site.
2) Fill in all the columns noted in the application in full and complete.
3) Paste a recent Passport size photograph and signature on it.
4) Enclose the Self-attested Copies of the certificates pertaining to qualification, Community, and proof for age.
5) Separate Application forms are uploaded for different posts. The Applicants have to download and submit the relevant application form only.
6) Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
7) Submit The applications to The convener of BC Residential School in the district concerned On or before 18th August 2016.
8) The application received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
9) For any further details contact in the office hours (i.e 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on working days or the District Convenors
10) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
11) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
12) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Junior College/Residential Junior College is desirable.
13) The candidates belonging to Telangana State Local Status only are eligible for all the posts. Others need not apply.
14) All the posts specified are state-level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the BCWR Institutions in the state. All the posts may be affected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
15) All the BC Residential Junior Colleges are fully Residential and the Candidates taken should work as per the residential nature of duties.
16) Applicants have to superscribe the name of the post and subject applied for on the envelope, along with the address and mobile number without fail.
How to apply: MJP TS BCWREIS Junior Lecturers Recruitment Application Form: The application forms and the information have to be downloaded from the website – http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in/default.aspx and the filled-in applications have to be submitted on or before 18-08-2016., to District Convenor of TS BC Residential Schools of the concerned district.
Last date for Submission of Application form: 18-08-2016
Date of Written Test at District Level: 21-08-2016