TSBCWRJC CET 2021 or TSMJBC RJC CET 2021 notification released on its web portal. MJPTBCWREIS invites applications from the eligible students for appearing the MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET Entrance Test 2021 for admission into the intermediate first-year course in TSBCWRJCs & Apply online at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Telangan BC Gurukul Society is preparing to conduct examinations for admissions in Gurukul Junior and Degree Colleges in the state. After the 15th of September, tests will be conducted. The BC Gurukul Society is also gearing up in this direction as the TSCHE prepares to conduct entrance examinations in professional degree courses.
BC Gurukul Degree, Junior College Application deadline is 07-07-2021. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has issued TSBCRJC CET 2021 Notification and invites Online applications from the eligible students for the Entrance Test for Admission into MJP Residential Junior Colleges.
And also admissions into Intermediate Course in (Left over seats) MJPTBC Welfare Junior Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-2022 from the students who were appeared for SSC Examinations March 2021. Entrance Test will be conducted in English and Telugu.
MJPTBCWREIS (Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society): The last date for submission of online application for admissions in the first year in English Medium TS BC Gurukul Vidyalaya Junior Colleges and Women’s Degree Colleges for boys and girls is to be announced
Online applications can be submitted online at Mahatma Jyotibapule BC Gurukul Vidyalayas Website. The date of the entrance test will be announced later. So eligible BC, SC, ST & EBC students are urged to take advantage of this opportunity.
|Name of the CET||TSBCWRJC CET 2021|
|Title||Download TSBCWRJC CET Notification 2021|
|Subject||MJPTBCWREIS has released MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET 2021 notification for Junior Inter admissions|
|TSBCWRJC CET for||Entrance Test for admission into TS BCWR Junior Colleges|
|Last Date to Apply||07-07-2021|
|Selection Process||Merit in the Entrance Examination.|
|Entrance Exam Date||25-07-2021|
|Admissions||MPC, BiPC, CEC and MEC Course admissions|
|No.of Junior Colleges||138 TS BCWRJCs ( 68 For Boys and 70 for Girls)|
TSMJBC RJC CET 2021: 119 BC Gurukul Junior Colleges will be available in the state of Telangana in the 2021-22 academic year. Junior colleges will start from next academic year in BC Gurukul schools which were earlier started at the rate of one per constituency. These colleges will provide admission to about 12 thousand students. Inter first year admissions will be made in MPC, BPC, MEC, HEC and CEC groups in English medium.
The application process for admissions in these colleges is currently underway. Students who have passed the tenth class have to apply on or before deadline. Admissions will be made to 68 boys and 70 girls junior colleges under the BC Gurukul Society. BC Gurukul Society notification states that admissions will be made through entrance test in BC Gurukul Junior Colleges.
However the situation does not appear to be conducive to conducting an entrance test in the light of the current Kovid conditions. While the entrance test for admissions in SC Gurukul junior colleges through TSWRJC CET has already been canceled, the entrance test for BC Gurukul junior colleges is also likely to be canceled. These colleges also seem to have opportunities for admissions based on tenth grade grades. An official statement on the conduct of the entrance test is yet to be released.*
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society has announced the last date for online submission of applications for TSBCWRJC CET 2021 is 07-07-2021. The date of the entrance test is 25-07-2021.
Students who successfully crack the entrance test will be given admissions into intermediate first-year in MPC/BPC/MEC streams in 35 Telangana Residential Junior Colleges. More information is available on the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, according to a press release.
- BSc MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
- BSc MSCS (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)
- BSc MPCS (Maths, Physics & Computer Science)
- BSc BZC (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- BSc BBC (Bio-Chemistry, Bio-technology & Chemistry)
- BA HEP (History, Economics, Political Science)
- BA HPE (History, Political Science & English)
- BCom (General)
- BCom (Computers)
Groups offered: MPC, BiPC, CEC & MEC
Medium of instruction: English
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
With an aim to provide quality education to the students belonging to Backward Classes and other communities of below poverty line, Government have established Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society in July 2014. This Society also aims at the exposure of talented students to quality education.
Types of Institutions
- Residential Schools for boys and girls V to X Class
- Residential Jr. Colleges for boys and girls with MPC, Bi.PC, CEC, HEC and MEC groups.
- Residential Degree College for Women, B.A. (HPE & HEP), B.Com (Gen. & Computers) B.Sc., (MPC, MPCS & MSCS), B.Sc., (BZC) & B.Sc., (BBC).
- Present Status At present 261 Schools, 19 Residential Junior Colleges (Boys-12, Girls-7) and 1 BC Residential Degree College for Women are functioning under the control of the Society.
Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English. Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2021-22 from the students appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination held in March 2021.
Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- Providing quality education on Residential mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco parent system is implemented to look after and guide the student.
- The day starts with the 7.30 AM and the academic activities will continue till 9:00 PM
- The medium of instruction will be in English.
- Digital Classes has been provided in each and every classroom.
- physical exercise and classes will commence from
- all-round development of students
Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for of instruction will be
SUPER-100: The MJPTBCWREI Society has started Super-100 Center to provide intensive coaching in IT, NEET & EAMCET for MPC & BIPC students along with the intermediate course. There will be separate Super-100 centre campus for Boys and Girls. The selection of students for Super-100 will be made through screening test conducted in all 19 Junior Colleges and the merit students pooled together for Super-100.
IIT NEET EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT Coaching: IIT, NEET, EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT coaching will be given in all 19 Junior Colleges of MJPTBCWREI Society simultaneously along with the intermediate course.
- There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and playgrounds with the well equipped physical education department.
- The Colleges offer free instruction besides free boarding and lodging to all the selected candidates.
- Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers.
- Bedding material, Uniform and Note Books & Text Books are given at free of cost.
- Cosmetic charges will be paid
Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
- Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana Hyderabad.
- Caution Deposit @ Rs. 1,000/- will be collected.
- Maintenance charges Rs. 1,000/- per annum will be collected.
Eligibility: The students who have appeared for SSC Examination or its equivalent examination held during March 2021 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification in the earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission. OC/EBC candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure a minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC. All the students (OC/EBC and others) must secure a GPA of 4.0 in English for admission into Intermediate.
Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs. 2,00,000/- in Urban Areas. 25% of seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
75% of the seats are allotted for other students BC hostel students should produce a certificate issued by the Hostel Welfare Officer concerned at the time of admission.
Education Qualification: The students appeared for X Class Examination March 2021 or its equivalent alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
Seats Reserved: 25% of seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. 75% of the seats will be allotted for other students. 25% of the seats are allotted for other students who have studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any shortfall of admissions in any category. as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
Income Limit: Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
Reservation: SC: 15%, ST: 5%, BCs: 75% (BC-A:18%, BC-B:26%, BC-C:3%, BG-D:18% and BC-E:10%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3% 3% of seats will be filled with differently-abled persons within the quota
|BC|| 75% |
(BC-A:18%, BC-B:26%, BC-C:3%, BG-D:18% and BC-E:10%)
Selection Process: Selection of students: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed.
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for the course)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under special category
- Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination held in 2021.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
- In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carryforward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students. 75% of the seats are allotted for other students.
- In case there is any shortfall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee constituted by the Secretary.
- The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
- The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
TSBCWRJC CET Entrance Test Details: A candidate seeking admission into intermediate courses at MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting miptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in & miptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. 33 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission. Date of Entrance Examination: To be announced soon in all erstwhile 10 Districts. Examination Centres: Venue will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
TSBCWRJC CET Exam Pattern: Scheme of Examination: Question paper booklet contains questions in multiple objective type and questions will be given in English and Telugu versions. Exam Duration: 2. 30 Hours
|Physical Science||50 Marks|
|Biological Science||50 Marks|
|Physical Science||50 Marks|
|MEC/ CES / HEC||English||50 Marks|
|Social Studies||50 Marks|
The test is objective type with 2.30 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR answer sheets. The model question papers are available on the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on SSC standard of Telangana State syllabus for group subjects and English will be General English.
Selected List: The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5
How to Apply for TSBCWRJC CET 2021: How to Apply: The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available on the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
Application Fee: The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 27022021 to 07042021 to enable to submit the application online,
Exam Date: Date of Entrance Examination: Will be announced soon. A candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for the entrance test on (will be announced soon) in all erstwhile 10 Districts. The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Ticket.
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society miptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in & miptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
1. Submission of Online Applications to be Started: 23-04-2021
2. Last date for Submission of Application form: 07-07-2021
3. Download the Hall Tickets: 15-07-2021
4. Date of Entrance Examination: 25-07-2021 by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. or http://mjptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in/