TSBCWRJC CET 2020 notification released on its web portal. MJPTBCWREIS invites applications from the eligible students for appearing the MJP TS BC Welfare RJC CET Entrance Test 2020 for admission into the intermediate first-year course in TSBCWRJCs & Apply online at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has issued TSBCRJC CET 2020 Notification and invites Online applications from the eligible students for the Entrance Test for Admission into MJP Residential Junior Colleges.
And also admissions into Intermediate Course in (Left over seats) MJPTBC Welfare Junior Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-2021 from the students who were appeared for SSC Examinations March 2020. Entrance Test will be conducted in English and Telugu.
|Title||TSBCWRJC CET 2020|
|About||MJP TS BC Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has given the TSBCWRJC 2020 notification for Junior Inter admissions|
|Conducting Society||MJPTBCWREIS, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|TSBCWRJC CET for||Entrance Test for admission into BCWR Junior Colleges|
|Last Date to Apply||19-04-2020|
|Selection Process||Merit in the Entrance Examination.|
|Hall tickets downloading||Will be announced soon|
|Entrance Exam Date||Will be announced soon|
|Entrance Exam timings||10:00 AM To 12:30 PM|
|Admissions||MPC, BiPC, CEC and MEC Course admissions|
|No.of Junior Colleges||12 TS BCWRJCs for Boys|
7 TS BCWRJCs for Girls
- BSc MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
- BSc MSCS (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)
- BSc MPCS (Maths, Physics & Computer Science)
- BSc BZC (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- BSc BBC (Bio-Chemistry, Bio-technology & Chemistry)
- BA HEP (History, Economics, Political Science)
- BA HPE (History, Political Science & English)
- BCom (General)
- BCom (Computers)
Groups offered: MPC, BiPC, CEC & MEC
Medium of instruction: English
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
With an aim to provide quality education to the students belonging to Backward Classes and other communities of below poverty line, Government have established Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society in July 2014. This Society also aims at the exposure of talented students to quality education.
Types of Institutions
- Residential Schools for boys and girls V to X Class
- Residential Jr. Colleges for boys and girls with MPC, Bi.PC, CEC, HEC and MEC groups.
- Residential Degree College for Women, B.A. (HPE & HEP), B.Com (Gen. & Computers) B.Sc., (MPC, MPCS & MSCS), B.Sc., (BZC) & B.Sc., (BBC).
- Present Status At present 261 Schools, 19 Residential Junior Colleges (Boys-12, Girls-7) and 1 BC Residential Degree College for Women are functioning under the control of the Society.
Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English. Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2020-21 from the students appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination held in March 2020.
Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- Providing quality education on Residential mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco parent system is implemented to look after and guide the student.
- The day starts with the 7.30 AM and the academic activities will continue till 9:00 PM
- The medium of instruction will be in English.
- Digital Classes has been provided in each and every classroom.
- physical exercise and classes will commence from
- all-round development of students
Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for of instruction will be
The MJPTBCWREI Society has started Super-100 Center to provide intensive coaching in IT, NEET & EAMCET for MPC & BIPC students along with the intermediate course. There will be separate Super-100 centre campus for Boys and Girls. The selection of students for Super-100 will be made through screening test conducted in all 19 Junior Colleges and the merit students pooled together for Super-100.
IIT NEET EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT Coaching:
IIT, NEET, EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT coaching will be given in all 19 Junior Colleges of MJPTBCWREI Society simultaneously along with the intermediate course.
- There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and playgrounds with the well equipped physical education department.
- The Colleges offer free instruction besides free boarding and lodging to all the selected candidates.
- Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers.
- Bedding material, Uniform and Note Books & Text Books are given at free of cost.
- Cosmetic charges will be paid
Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
- Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana Hyderabad.
- Caution Deposit @ Rs. 1,000/- will be collected.
- Maintenance charges Rs. 1,000/- per annum will be collected.
- The students who have appeared for SSC Examination or its equivalent examination held during March 2020 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification in the earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission.
- OC/EBC candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure a minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC. All the students (OC/EBC and others) must secure a GPA of 4.0 in English for admission into Intermediate.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs. 2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
- 75% of the seats are allotted for other students BC hostel students should produce a certificate issued by the Hostel Welfare Officer concerned at the time of admission.
Education Qualification: The students appeared for X Class Examination March 2020 or its equivalent alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
Seats Reserved: 25% of seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. 75% of the seats will be allotted for other students. 25% of the seats are allotted for other students who have studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any shortfall of admissions in any category. as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
Income Limit: Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
SC: 15%, ST: 5%, BCs: 75% (BC-A:18%, BC-B:26%, BC-C:3%, BG-D:18% and BC-E:10%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3% 3% of seats will be filled with differently-abled persons within the quota
|BC|| 75% |
(BC-A:18%, BC-B:26%, BC-C:3%, BG-D:18% and BC-E:10%)
Selection of students: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed.
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for the course)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under special category
- Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination held in 2020.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
- In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carryforward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students. 75% of the seats are allotted for other students.
- In case there is any shortfall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee constituted by the Secretary.
- The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
- The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
TSBCWRJC CET Entrance Test Details
A candidate seeking admission into intermediate courses at MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting miptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in & miptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. 33 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission. Date of Entrance Examination: 19-04-2020 in all erstwhile 10 Districts. Examination Centres: Venue will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
TSBCWRJC CET Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination: Question paper booklet contains questions in multiple objective type and questions will be given in English and Telugu versions. Exam Duration: 2. 30 Hours
|Physical Science||50 Marks|
|Biological Science||50 Marks|
|Physical Science||50 Marks|
|MEC/ CES / HEC||English||50 Marks|
|Social Studies||50 Marks|
The test is objective type with 2.30 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR answer sheets. The model question papers are available on the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on SSC standard of Telangana State syllabus for group subjects and English will be General English.
The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5
How to Apply for TSBCWRJC CET 2020:
How to Apply: The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available on the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
Application Fee: The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 27022020 to 07042020 to enable to submit the application online,
Exam Date: Date of Entrance Examination: 19-04-2020. A candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for the entrance test on 19-04-2020 in all erstwhile 10 Districts. The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Ticket.
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society miptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in & miptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No. 040 23328266 during office hours).
1. Submission of Online Applications to be Started: 27-02-2020
2. Last date for Submission of Application form: 19-04-2020
3. Download the Hall Tickets: Will be announced soon
4. Date of Entrance Examination: Will be announced soon by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Contact No.08454-238095/040-24602266 during office hours.