TSBCWRDC CET Eligibility Criteria, MJP TSBCWRD CET 2021 notification has been announced and online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Degree courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2021-2022 from the students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination held in March 2021.
MJP TSBCWRDC CET is a TS BC Gurukulam RDC Entrance Test and Exam date, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and TS BC Gurukulam RDC CET details provided here. This Entrance Test for admission into BCWR Degree Colleges 2021 TSBCRDC CET Entrance test for admission into bc welfare residential degree colleges. MJPTBCWR Degree College Entrance Test details as follows.
|Name Of The Exam||MJP TSBCWRDC CET 2021|
|Name of the Conducting Society||Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Title||TSBCWRDC CET Eligibility Criteria|
|Subject||MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Colleges|
|Full-Form||Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana State Backward Classes Welfare Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test|
|For Admission Into||Degree|
Eligibility: Eligibility to appear for residential degree college common entrance test (RDC CET) 2021. a) Students appeared for Senior Intermediate or its equivalent Examination in March 2021 are ONLY eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the instant examination held for Intermediate 2021 or its equivalent examination are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and the first attempt in IPE-March 2021 or its equivalent examination and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS. d) For B.Com., (General and Computers) all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I, (Elements of Commerce), COMMERCE-II (Bookkeeping & Accountancy).
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) both MPC & MEC students are eligible to write entrance test. MPC Students have to take the Entrance Test in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and MEC students have to take the Entrance Test in Maths, Economics & Commerce – I (Elements of Commerce).
f) For B.Sc., (MPC) only MPC students are eligible to write entrance test. They have to take the Entrance Test in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. g) For B.Sc., (BZC) only Bi.P.C students are eligible to write entrance test. They have to take the Entrance Test in Botany, Zoology & Chemistry.
h) Besides above mentioned optional subjects in the entrance test in different Degree courses, English is Common for all. i) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission. j) Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance Test: 1. The examination will be in one session of 2 1/2 hours duration in the subjects mentioned at Courses offered Table (Column 4). 2. The examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
3. The examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad) for group subjects. 4. Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR answer sheet.
5. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers. 6. For correct results, all the answered circles should be shaded fully & thickly using black/blue ball point pen only.
Reservation of Seats:
a) SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A: 20%, BC-B: 28%, BC-C: 3%, BC-D:19%, BC-E: 4%, EBC: 2% & Orphans: 3%.
b) 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons within the quota.
In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle in respect of BC students i.e., BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
How to apply: 1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy her eligibility for appearing the written test. 2. The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres to enable to submit an application online.
3. At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number. 4. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
5. Before the filing of the online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
6. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cms) before filling online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course mentioned at Courses Offered Table (Col.2) and enter relevant course code mentioned in Col.5.
8. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the on-line application is to be preserved for further reference.
9. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application. 10. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
11. The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application. 12. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Date of Entrance Examination: 19-04-2021
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No. 040-23322377 during office hours).
Counselling: The candidate is requested to choose any one of the Categories of Course as per her eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or its equivalent. The Common counselling will be conducted for admission into MJPTBCW Residential Degree College for (WOMEN) Wargal X Roads, Wargal, Medak district.
FEE PARTICULARS: Groups Special fee Examination fee Science Groups Arts Groups Computer Groups Rs.1000/- Rs.1000/- Rs.1000/- Rs.950/- Rs.870/- Rs.950/-
Note: The fee is inclusive of hostel maintenance charges. For the second and third years, the special fee will be intimated at that time.
Jurisdiction of Local Candidates: a) The candidate, who has studied in any of the educational institutions, located in any district of Telangana State shall be treated as a local candidate.
b) If the candidate studied Class 6th to Inter or its equivalent in different Districts located in different University areas, the District in which she studied to the maximum four years period will be taken into account for fixing the University area for selection. For proof, the candidate has to submit the bonafide certificate/ certificates from Class 6th to Inter or its equivalent at the time of counselling without fail.
c) Private candidates should submit the Nativity Certificate obtained from the MRO/Tahasildar. Residence Certificate will not be accepted. d) Candidates must be the residents and must have studied in Telangana only. e. The candidates must have appeared Intermediate or its equivalent exam in March 2021 in single attempt only. Supplementary & Instant candidates are not eligible for admission.
Issue of Hall Tickets: 1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 20-02-2021 onwards with the reference number allotted to them. 2. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate. 3. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
1) Admissions are only for Women into RDC, Wargal X Roads, Behind Mars Company Wargal, MEDAK Dist. 2) Mere appearing for the Entrance Test does not confer any right for admission. Applicants shall also fulfil other admission criteria stipulated by MJPTBCWREI Society, Hyderabad as the case may be.
3) The administration reserves the right of changing the rules to be followed as per the directions of the Government and University from time to time. 4) The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
5) The Convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission. 6) The fee once paid will not be refunded.
SELECTION OF STUDENTS: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1) Merit in the Entrance Examination
2) Rule of reservation
3) Reservation under Special category
4) In case of a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit of the subjects studied in Intermediate as detailed below will be taken into consideration:
a) B.Sc., (MPC) Maths, Physics & Chemistry
b) B.Sc., (MSCS) Maths, Physics, Chemistry for MPC Students Maths, Economics & Commerce–I (Elements of Commerce) for MEC students
c) B.Sc., (BZC) Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
d) B.A. History, Economics & Civics
e) B.Com.(General) Economics & Commerce–I (Elements of Commerce), Commerce–II (Book keeping & Accountancy)
f) B.Com.,(Computers) Economics & Commerce–I (Elements of Commerce), Commerce–II (Book keeping & Accountancy)
a) If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
b) If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
c) BC (A)
d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D)
g) BC (E) and
LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES: The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Date of Counseling for First list candidates will be informed separately.
List of certificates for verification: Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
- Original Hall Ticket issued for the entrance test.
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Original Study and Conduct Certificate from VI to X class & Intermediate.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar
- Original Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar
- Original Physical fitness Certificate issued by a Doctor, not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Passport Size Photos 4
- 3 sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of the academic year 2021-2022 or before the last date of admission into first year Degree courses.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.