NABARD Office Attendant Admit Cards 2020 released and download from the official website. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released Admit Card for Office Attendant recruitment examination. The candidates who have applied for the NABARD OA Office Attendant examination are advised to visit the official website of the NABARD to check and download the admit card.
The OA exam was notified in December 2019. A total of 73 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment for the post of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
The NABARD Office Attendant admit cards 2020 will be available on the official website – nabard.org from January 25 to February 4, 2020. As per the exam schedule released by the NABARD, the Office Attendant preliminary exam will be held on February 4, 2020.
The test paper will comprise of 120 questions for 120 marks and will be set in bilingual- English and Hindi. The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes. The test paper will be divided into four sections: 1. Reasoning, 2. English language, 3. General awareness, 4. Numerical ability
How to download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020?: The candidates can follow the simple steps given below to check and download NABARD Admit Card 2020:
- Open the official website of NABARD – nabard.org
- Click on NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 link available on the homepage
- It will redirect to a new page where you need to enter the login credentials
- Your NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 for further needs