National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), MINI RATNA and premier Fertilizer Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued Management Trainee Posts Recruitment 2013 Notification. This notification for recruitment of the Management Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Materials and Chemical through GATE-2014.
Post details: Management Trainees
Chemical: 10 posts
Mechanical: 14 posts
Electrical: 8 posts
Instrumentation: 8 posts
Materials: 9 posts
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2014 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.1987 need not apply. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology ( AMIE – for Departmental candidates) with not less than 60 percent marks ( 50 percent for SC,ST), taking average of all the Semesters/ Years, irrespective of the weight-age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2014. Based on the GATE -2014 Marks, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
1. Commencement of submission of GATE Application : 02.09.2013
2. Last date of Submission of GATE Application : 03.10.2013
3. Commencement of submission of Application on NFL website : (updated later on)
4. Last date of Acceptance of Application by NFL : (updated later on)
5. Gate 2014 test : between 01.02.2014 and 02.03.2014
Registration fee: 500/-