Rc.3215, UDISE Day Celebrations on 30th September, Activities, and Guidelines. NUEPA has requested to all States and UTs that please OBSERVE 30th September 2015 as U-DISE-Day as the same will create awareness amongst all stake-holders responsible for U-DlSE at School (Head Master/Principal, Head Teachers/Teachers), Cluster and Block levels, District, State, and National levels.
SSA Telangana, Rc.No.3215/TSSA/MIS/T7 /15 Dated:20-09-2017
Subject: TSSA, Hyderabad – Observing 30th September 2017 as U-DISE Day – Certain Instructions – Issued – Reg.
Reference: F.No.NUEPA (EMIS-DISE Data)/2015-16, Dt:25.07.2017 from NUEPA, New Delhi. UDISE Day Celebrations.
All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of SSA are informed that National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) requested all states to observe 30th September 2017 as U-DISE Day as the same will create awareness amongst all stakeholders responsible for U-DISE at school (Headmaster I Principal, Headteachers I teachers), school complex, Mandal, district, state, and national levels. In this connection, they have also proposed a no. of activities to be conducted at various levels.
Therefore, they are requested to issue necessary instructions to all Mandal Educational Officers and Dy. Educational Officers for conducting as many activities as possible at school, cluster and Mandal levels. They are also requested to conduct activities at the district level and send a detailed report on U-DISE activities at all levels.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
F.No.NUEPA (EMIS-DISE Data)/2015-16, July 25, 2017
Subject: U-DISE Day: 30th September 2017 with a focus on Student-DCF.
All States & UTs are requested to please OBSERVE 30th September 2017 as U-DISE-Day as the same will create awareness amongst all stake-holders responsible for U-DISE at School (Head Master/Principal, Head Teachers/Teachers), Cluster & Block levels, District, State, and National levels. The year 2017-17 is special to all of us because of Student-wise data collection as an integral component of U-DISE under ASMITA.
U-DISE Day Celebration Activities:
The States/UTs may like to focus on:
Address by SPD and DPC and other officers at all levels and its direct relay to schools, cluster and block centers.
1. Data Sharing and Dissemination
2. Presentations focused on U-DISE Data Analysis
3. Poster-Competition & easy competition in schools.
4. Wearing of T-shirts displaying U-DISE.
5. Give wider publicity of U-DISE Fortnight during which data from across the state will be collected through Print and Electronic Media, SMSs, FM Radios, etc.
6. Creation of Groups of Block and District MIS and Other Officers on Social Media(Whatsapp etc) and exchange greetings.
7. Posting of Greetings on Face-Book (school report cards.in) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/ # UDISEday)
8. Recognition & Award to MIS Officers for Outstanding/ innovative Work (with regard to Coverage, Consistency, Timely Collection of Data, Sharing, Dissemination, Providing School Report Cards to all schools, Utilization, Contribution in SSA and RMSA Plan Formulation in using data, etc.) at Cluster, Block, District, and State levels.
9. Popularising National Toll- free Number for U-DISE: 1800-11-6200
10. Any other Activity is relevant to U-DISE.
Please share contributions at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Kindly share it with all concerned at state, district, block, cluster, and school levels to ensure the successful celebration of U-DISE day on 30th, September.