Number Statements of Posts Submission at CFMS, All Heads of Departments and other Estimating Officers are therefore requested to furnish the Number Statements in the Proformae provided on-line by 27-12-2014 at the latest to the concerned Budget Estimate Sections (EBS) through Finance Department Portal and also in CFMS Portal.
On-Line Submission through Finance Department Portal:
All Heads of Departments and other Estimating Officers are requested to visit Finance Department web-site on the Internet using the URL: http://finance.telangana.gov.in/ and “click” on the web-link “Finance Department Portal” provided from 17-12-2014 in the homepage. By following the steps given below.
- This link will open another web-page “Finance Department Portal”
- Please login using your existing login –ID and Password.
- All necessary proformae are provided to be filled in.
- Saving of Proforma can be done in the middle using „SAVE‟ button.
- After completion of entries „Final Save & Submit to FD‟ button
- After final submission, no more editing is allowed. You can take the print-out and signed & stamped copies must be sent to Finance Department.
Note: Only print-outs taken from the on-line system should be sent to the Finance department with Signature & Stamp. The departments are requested to contact Director (IT), Finance (EBS) Departments for future guidance on the On-line submission in Finance Department Portal.
Online Submission through CFMS MODULE
The Government is in the process of operationalising Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management, for providing seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resource management, both financial and human.
The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of electronic data, etc.
In order to implement Budget Preparation Modules the Government has decided to collect the online Number Statements data from the HODs through CFMS portal in addition to the regular Finance Department Portal as a parallel run. Hence all the HODs are directed to submit their Number Statements through CFMS Module in addition to Finance Department Portal.
A.Steps involved in preparation of Number Statements by HODs.
- Logon with the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) portal at URL:https://cfms.telanganafin.gov.in with user ID, Password already made available.
- Go to the Budget Management → Number Statement → Number Statement Proforma.
- Then, Click on “Show” button to view the particular Proforma applicable. (All the Number Statement details wil be displayed as per the data available in CFMS database). The Proformae applicable for preparation of Number Statemens on Forms I to VI.
- After verifying the data, click on “Submit” button to approve/submit the final Number Statements to Administrative Department of Secretariat.
B. For any assistance/help/clarification in using the CFMS for validation of Employee data, preparation of Number Statements the HODs may contact the Help Desk Team. Number Statements of Posts Submission at CFMS
Help Desk Team Contact No’s:
- 7032929310 6. 9951574888
- 7032929311 7. 8142567304
- 7032929312 8. 9052574327
- 7032929313 9. 9160376973
- 7032929314 10. 9573531581
C. The CFMS portal data entry is being done this year as trial basis, so that all departments became familiar interface. From next fiscal year onwards, CFMS interface only would be used.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details