Download Your CFMS Online Employee Details from FDHRMS Web Portal. Download CFMS Online Employee Details of AP Telangana on Finance Department Website, Know Your CFMS Online AP Employee Details, Check Your CFMS Olnine TS Employee Details, Know Your CFMS AP TS Employee Particulars, Online Collection of Employees Data through Web-based application for implementation of HRMS Module and issue of Health Cards, Human Resources Management System (HRMS)Know Your CFMS Employee Details
1. G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.175, HM&FW (M2)Department, dated: 01.11.2013.
The Government is in the process of operationalising Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management, for providing seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resource management, both financial and human. The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to
- preparation of budget,
- release of funds,
- incurring of expenditure,
- processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of electronic data, etc.
2. The Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is also included in the CFMS Project for the benefit of all government employees.
The HRMS component of CFMS will automate all processes relating to
- the entire gamut of monetary and non-monetary entitlements of the employees;
- assessment of vacancies,
- recruitment authorisation and electronic registration of all new entrants to public service;
- preparation of panels for promotion;
- issues relating to pay fixations, revisions of Pay Scales, etc.;
- maintenance of Service Registers (E-Service Registers);
- generation of Pay Rolls and
- timely payment of retirement benefits,
- sanction of leave,
- timely release of increments, etc.,
3. In the G.Os first and second read above, the Government has issued orders introducing the Employees’ Health Scheme (EHS) and issue of Health Cards to the employees, their family members and dependents, for cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals.
4. In order to implement the HRMS and issue of Health Cards, the Government has decided to collect the data of all Government Employees online through a Web-based application established by the Finance Department Portal. It has been decided to collect the data directly from all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to obviate delay in the matter.
So, All The DDOs in the State completed the data entry of all their Government Employees /all types of employees Online through a Web-based application.
The Employee Who were submitted their entire information relating to himself / herself by certifying the CFMS datasheet that would be provided by their DDO. They Can Download their CFMS Employee Details on Finance Departmental Official Website.How to Download CFMS Employee Details File
- First Visit to Finance Departmental Official Website by entering the http://fdhrms.cgg.gov.in/DownloadEmpDetails.do in search box.
- Then select your Employee type Regular / Grant In Aid / Contract / WorkCharged / Out Sourced / NMR / Home Guard.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Enter Your Date of Entry into Service(For Contract And OutSourced Employees Enter Contract Start Date).
- Click on Get Data Button.
- Then Display the list of employees.
- Choose your Employee Id and Your Name.
- Now Download Your Details of PDF File.