Board of Secondary Education or BSE Odisha has released the OSSTET Answer Key 2024 for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test or OSSTET 2024.
OSSTET answer key has been uploaded on the official website http://bseodisha.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared the Odisha TET Exam can check details and download the answer key from the official website.
Candidates should note that the board has released the provisional answer key for the Paper I and Paper-II exam. Candidates can find more information about the same on the official website bseodisha.ac.in.
OSSTET exam 2024 was held on September 1, 2024, by BSE. The exam is held for the recruitment of Secondary School Teachers in Government Schools of Odisha.
Steps to download the answer key and other important details can be found here. The online challenge window has opened today, February 23, 2024 and will close on February 27, 2024 midnight.
Candidates who will raise objections against the answer key can do it through the official site by submitting the fees.
|Name of the Answer key||Odisha SSTET Answer Key 2024|
|Title||Download Odisha Secondary School TET Answer Key 2024|
|Subject||BSE Odisha released OSSTET Exam Answer Key 2024|
|Full Form||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test|
|web portal||Odisha SSTET Answer Key|
How to Download OSSTET 2024 Answer Key?
- Go to the official website bseodisha.ac.in.
- Go to the Latest Update part section of the website.
- For Paper I, click on the notification that says ‘OSSTET Scoring Key Category I 2024.’
- A new PDF will open up. Candidates can find the provisional answer key for sections I, II, and III on the PDF.
- Candidates should keep a copy of it for future reference.
- For Paper II, click on the notification that says ‘OSSTET Scoring Key Category II 2024.
- A new PDF will open up and candidates cab find the provisional answer key for Paper-II. Candidates should download the pdf for future reference.
In case candidates want to raise any objection against the answer key, they should click on the notification that says ‘Application Form for Challenge on Answer Keys in OSSTET 2024.’ Following this, candidates have to log in with their roll number and mobile number to fill the application form.
Candidates should keep a check on the official website for more details. While challenging the answer key, candidates have to pay a particular amount for the same.