OU Osmania University PhD Admissions, OU Ph.D. Application forms are invited from the following eligible candidates for registration to Ph.D. program in the Faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Science, Commerce, Law, Management, Education, Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Informatics and Oriental Languages of Osmania University for the academic years 2014-15 to 2016-2017.
The candidates must have obtained a Post Graduate degree, either regular or through distance mode, from a recognized university in the concerned subject or in an allied subject approved by Osmania University securing not less than 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the case of SC/ST candidates).
In addition to the above, the candidates must have qualified in NET/ SET-TS/AP/ JEST/ GATE/ GPAT/ Ph.D. Eligibility Test 2016 in the concerned subject conducted by Osmania University or must have M.Phil. (through regular mode)/ Ph.D. in an allied subject.
The prescribed application form along with the Ph.D. Rules and Regulations can be downloaded from the university website www.osmania.ac.in. OU Osmania University PhD Admissions
List of Documents:
LIST OF ENCLOSURES TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Demand Draft for Rs.250/- towards registration fee, drawn in favour of the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
2. Attested true copies of certificates and Memoranda of Marks of qualification and Gold Medal, if any, from 10th class onwards.
3. Three sets of Synopsis of about 5 pages outlining clearly the objectives, assumptions or hypotheses to be tested and research methodology, including a brief survey of research work already done in the areas of research. A select bibliography should also be appended with the research proposal.
4. Two self-addressed envelopes. (Affix requisite postal stamps)
5. Attested true copy of the latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar concerned.
6. Attested true copy of the Fellowship Certificate/Eligibility Certificates.
7. Attested true copy of the Aadhar Card.
8. Copies of Research Publications, if any (in Triplicate).
9. Permission letter from the Employer to pursue the course.
NOTE: 1. Incomplete applications without the requisite enclosures are liable to be rejected.
2. Intimations will be sent only to the candidates who are selected for an interview.
3. The details of the Ph.D. Rules & Regulations for the academic years 2014-2015 to 2016-2017 are available in the University website, www.osmania.ac.in
How to apply:
Filled in application along with all the required enclosures and a Demand Draft for Rs.250/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of the Dean of the concerned faculty, OU payable at Hyderabad should be submitted on all working days in the Office of the concerned Dean, between 11.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. on or before 16.12.2017. No application will be entertained after the last date.
Issue of Admission Notification:02-11-2017
Online Submission of Application Commence from 02.011.2017.
Last date for submission of application without late fee: 16-12-2017
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details