AP PGECET Schedule 2020 notification released on its official website. APSCHE, Andhra Pradesh will issue Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2020 in the month of February 2020. AP PGECET is a State level common entrance test. It will be conducted by the Andhra University on behalf of AP State council of higher education, a statutory body of Government of AP, Hyderabad.
AP PGECET 2020 notification schedule, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Instructions to Candidates, Last date, Hall Tickets, Entrance Exam Date, Key, Rank Cards, Results and Web Counseling Dates will be provided soon on its web portal.
The Andhra University will invite the online application for appearing AP Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2020) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in A.P. for the academic year 2020-2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.54 HE Dept (EC-2) dated: 21-06-2007 and amendments.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode only including the payment of registration fee and generation of Hall Tickets. Candidates can visit the official website. for submission of online application. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabus, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website: http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx.
Registration fee: Rs.1000/- ( Rs.500/- in case of SC / ST candidates). In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Important dates for online application process:
Schedule for AP PGECET 2020 (not official dates)
- Notification of AP PGECET – 2020: …-03-2020
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms: …-03-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST):…-04-2020
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).: …-05-2020
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: …-05-2020
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet: …-05-2020 onwards
- Date of AP PGECET – 2020 Examination: …-05-2020
Time of Examination: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon & 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM in two sessions
- Declaration of Preliminary Key: …-05-2020
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: …-05-2020
- *Declaration of Results: …-05-2020