AP PGECET Answer key 2021, How to download? and How to raise Objection on Key. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the preliminary answer key for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2021 on its official website on June 4, 2021.
Latest Update: APSCHE has released the preliminary answer key for AP PGECET at its official website, sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. This is a preliminary answer key and candidates can raise objections, if any, against the same.
The candidate can download the respective question paper along with the responses. Students will have to study the answer key, and if any error is found, they can raise an objection. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key must be sent to email@example.com only on or before October 4, noon.
The objections will be studied and the final answer key will be released thereafter. Any changes will be reflected in the final answer key. Students can access the AP PGECET answer key 2021 and response sheets from the official website to calculate their score in AP PGECET exam.
AP PGECET Answer Key 2021 – Details
|AP PGECET||AP PGECET Answer Key 2021|
|Courses||M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses|
|Conducting University||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
|Entrance Exam Dates||Held from September 28 to 30|
|Exam Timings||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM|
The candidates who have appeared for the PGECET 2021 can visit the official website of APSCHE- sche.ap.gov.in- to check and download the same. Candidates can download the AP PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
AP PGECET 2021 was conducted online mode on 28, 29, 30-09-2021 Candidates can also raise objections against AP PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key, if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the below schedule.
How to download AP PGECET 2021 Preliminary answer key
- Go to the official website of APSCHE – sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select AP PGECET 2021
- Click on the link which reads “AP PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key”
- On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
- Your AP PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
Please verify APPGECET 2021 Preliminary Key for Computer Based M.Tech / M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 28-09-2021 to 30-09-2021.
The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet . The candidate can download the respective question paper along with the responses.
The objections, if any, on the preliminary key must be sent to email@example.com only on or before 04-10-2021, 05.00 PM. Objections sent to any other mail will not be considered.
The objections raised after prescribed date and time will not be entertained Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Candidates can also download their response sheet from the website and calculate an estimated result. For every right answer. candidates can give themselves one mark. PGECET is a 120 marks exam with 120 multiple choice objective type questions.
There is no negative marking for the wrong answers. To be considered as pass, students need to get at least 25 per cent mars, that is, 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The college will be allotted based on merit or ranks. The entrance exam was held from September 28 to 30 in two shifts.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail:
The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
1. Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG), Computer Science & Information Technology (CS): 28-09-2021 5:00 PM
2. Civil Engineering (CE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) / Bio-Technology (BT) Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Technology (FT): 29-09-2021 10:00 AM
3. Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT) / Chemical Engineering (CH) Nano Technology (NT) / Pharmacy (PY): 30-09-2021 10:00 AM
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.