AP PGECET Answer key 2020, How to download? and How to raise Objection on Key: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the preliminary answer key for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2020 on its official website on June 4, 2020. The candidates who have appeared for the PGECET 2020 can visit the official website of APSCHE- sche.ap.gov.in- to check and download the same.
Candidates can download the AP PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
AP PGECET 2020 was conducted online mode from May 28to 31, 2020. Candidates can also raise objections against AP PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key, if any, can be sent to email@example.com as per the below schedule.
How to download AP PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key
Step 1. Go to the official website of APSCHE- sche.ap.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, select AP PGECET 2020
Step 3. Click on the link which reads “AP PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key”
Step 4. On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
Step 5. Your AP PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
Please verify APPGECET – 2020 Preliminary Key for Computer Based M.Tech/ M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 02-05-2020 to 04-05-2020. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet . The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the below schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail
The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
1. Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics, Pharmacy, Computer Science & Information Technology: 28-05-2020 5:00 PM
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bio-Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Electrical Engineering:30-05-2020 10:00 AM
3. Instrumentation Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Nano-Technology: 31-05-2020 10:00 AM
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.