Simple steps are provided here for How to give TS LAWCET Web Options on http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. TSCHE has given the TS LAWCET 2021 Admissions Procedure to Exercise Web Options. LAWCET Admissions wing has released TS LAWCET web counselling schedule.
The web counselling schedule of Telangana LAWCET for slot booking, Fee payment, Certificates Verification, Web Options entry and seat allotment process. The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2020 Examinations should attend the certificate verification for Web counselling for admission into LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2020-2021 as per the schedule at the following Help Line centres.
Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options. PIN number would be sent to the registered mobile number. Exercise web options as per the schedule. Allotment will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
The qualified candidates of TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2021 are hereby informed that the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into 3/5 years law courses i.e. LL.B through TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2020) according to the G.O.Ms.No.64 dt:26.05.2006
and for admission into 2 year PG law course i.e. LL.M through TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET 2020) according to the G.O. Ms No.116 dt:07.08.2007 for the academic year 2020-2021, will commence from 14-12-2020. For detailed notification please visit the website:
- Issue of Notification 11th December, 2020
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No.d) 14-12-2020 to 29-12-2020
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PWD(PH) / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No.c) 19-12-2020 to 22-12-2020
- Display of List of Registered candidates 31-12-2020
- Exercising Web options- Phase I 01-01-2021 & 02-01-2021
- Edit of web options-Phase -I 03-01-2021 up to 05:00 PM
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I) 05-01-2021
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan. 05-01-2021 to 08-01-2021
- Commencement of Class work 06-01-2021
- Phase-II: Will be announced later
How to give TS LAWCET Web Options on http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in/:
- TS LAWCET 2020 Admissions Procedure to Exercise Web Options
- Open the website http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in/. The TS LAWCET Homepage is displayed.
- Click on the web options link. The TS LAWCET login screen will be displayed
- Enter your TSLAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “LOGIN” button to proceed.
TS LAWCET Security PIN Options Page
- Select any one of the options either “registered mobile” (or) “registered email id” to receive “5 digit PIN number”. Click on “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. Do not share this PIN number with others.
- Note: To update your “registered mobile” click on “new mobile”. You will receive a PIN number to the updated “new mobile number”. (All alerts/notifications/messages will be sent to the updated mobile number.) Each time you log in using the same “PIN number”.
- Enter “5” digit PIN number sent to your “registered mobile/email id” in the text box as shown in TS LAWCET Web page:
- Click “verify” to proceed to exercise “web options”
- Click “resend” in case forgot/didn’t receive a pin number
- To sign out here click “sign out”.
- After successfully login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TSLAWCET 2020”.
- Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options” (before “submit” click on the “I Agree” checkbox)
WEB OPTIONS PAGE
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges
- Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page as shown below:
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view college list.
- Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college.
- *applicant can select “ multiple colleges” from the list displayed in the window.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Use “search” field to access a particular college /Course/ College Type/ Fee Type/ District.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and click the UP
- button to move up and down button to move down. To remove the college option-click remove button
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” button.
- Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed for the submission of the priority list.
- Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
- Candidates can view the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission.
- – Candidates can click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- – Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. A copy of the options list is mailed to the candidate’s registered maid ID.
- – Once “Final Submit” is clicked the candidate can’t make any kind of changes or edit the list of options.
Print the List of Options: Click the Print Button to take a print of the submitted priority list (Or) Candidate can download the priority list from the email box using “registered mail id”. TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2020 Web options, Certificates verification dates for Counselling