TS LAWCET Web Options 2022, How to give at lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. Simple steps are provided here for How to give TS LAWCET Web Options on http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in. TSCHE has given the TS LAWCET Admissions Procedure to Exercise Web Options. LAWCET Admissions wing has released TS LAWCET web counselling schedule.
The web counselling schedule of Telangana LAWCET for slot booking, Fee payment, Certificates Verification, Web Options entry and seat allotment process. The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET 2020 Examinations should attend the certificate verification for Web counselling for admission into LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2022-2023 as per the schedule at the following Help Line centres.
Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options. PIN number would be sent to the registered mobile number. Exercise web options as per the schedule. Allotment will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
|Name of the options||TS LAWCET Web Options 2022|
|Title||Exercise the TS LAWCET Web Options 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE released the TS LAWCET Web Options Entry Schedule 2022|
Second and Final Phase TS LAWCET Web Options Entry Dates
The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET examinations who have not registered for the phase-I counselling are informed to upload the required certificate (Refer to point c) for online verification to attend Web counseling for admission into LL.B (3-year course) / LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year as per the schedule given below.
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No. c): 07-01-2022 to 09-01-2022
- Display of List of Registered candidates: 10-01-2022
- Exercising Web options- Phase II: 10-01-2022 and 11-01-2022
- Edit of web options-Phase -II: 12-01-2022
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and placed in the website (Phase-II): 17-01-2022
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.: 18-01-2022 to 20-01-2022
Edit the TS LAWCET Web Options
- Candidates will be able to make changes on the official website, lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- TS LAWCET Web Options selection and editing facility has been made available by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE.
- This facility will also be applicable to TS PGLCET, whose counselling also moves alongside TS LAWCET.
- Candidates would be able to edit web options from the Candidate’s Login option available on the website.
- They must also note that TSCHE will activate a separate link so that the facility is available.
How to edit the TS LAWCET Web Options?
- Candidates must visit the counselling website of Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test, lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Web Options Editing Login.’
- Enter your login credentials as asked like Hall Ticket Number and Rank.
- You will be able to view the web options selected by you.
- Make changes, if you wish to and save them.
- After submitting, do remember to make a note of the final options submitted.
Candidates must note that the final options submitted by them will be considered for the seat allotment result. This result would be out on December 17 and candidates must note that it will only be a provisional list. The final admission would be given subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Keep a check here for updates on TS LAWCET.
The qualified candidates of TS LAWCET & PGLCET are hereby informed that the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into 3/5 years law courses i.e. LL.B through TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2022) according to the G.O.Ms.No.64 dt:26.05.2006
and for admission into 2 year PG law course i.e. LL.M through TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) according to the G.O. Ms No.116 dt:07.08.2007 for the academic year, will commence from 27-11-2021. For detailed notification please visit the website: http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in, http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule
|Issue of Notification||26th November, 2021|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No. d)||27-11-2021 to 06-12-2021|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. c)||06-12-2021 to 10-12-2021|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||10-12-2021|
|Exercising Web options- Phase I||11-12-2021 and 13-12-2021|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||14-12-2021|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)||17-12-2021|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||18-12-2021 to 23-12-2021|
|Commencement of Class work||27-12-2021|
How to give TS LAWCET Web Options?
- TS LAWCET Admissions Procedure to Exercise Web Options
- Open the website http://lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in/. The TS LAWCET Homepage is displayed.
- Click on the web options link. The TS LAWCET login screen will be displayed
- Enter your TSLAWCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “LOGIN” button to proceed.
TS LAWCET Security PIN Options Page
- Select any one of the options either “registered mobile” (or) “registered email id” to receive “5 digit PIN number”. Click on “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. Do not share this PIN number with others.
- Note: To update your “registered mobile” click on “new mobile”. You will receive a PIN number to the updated “new mobile number”. (All alerts/notifications/messages will be sent to the updated mobile number.) Each time you log in using the same “PIN number”.
- Enter “5” digit PIN number sent to your “registered mobile/email id” in the text box as shown in TS LAWCET Web page:
- Click “verify” to proceed to exercise “web options”
- Click “resend” in case forgot/didn’t receive a pin number
- To sign out here click “sign out”.
- After successfully login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TSLAWCET”.
- Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options” (before “submit” click on the “I Agree” checkbox)
WEB OPTIONS PAGE
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges
- Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page as shown below:
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view college list.
- Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college.
- *applicant can select “ multiple colleges” from the list displayed in the window.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Use “search” field to access a particular college /Course/ College Type/ Fee Type/ District.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and click the UP
- button to move up and down button to move down. To remove the college option-click remove button
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” button.
- Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed for the submission of the priority list.
- Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
- Candidates can view the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission.
- – Candidates can click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- – Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. A copy of the options list is mailed to the candidate’s registered maid ID.
- – Once “Final Submit” is clicked the candidate can’t make any kind of changes or edit the list of options.
Print the List of Options: Click the Print Button to take a print of the submitted priority list (Or) Candidate can download the priority list from the email box using “registered mail id”. TS LAWCET/PGLCET Web options, Certificates verification dates for Counselling