After announcement of results along with rank cards, JNTU Kakinada will publish the AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (MPC Stream) for Slot Booking, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (MPC Stream) notification would be released for AP EAMCET Counselling Processing Fee payment, Slot booking, Certificates verification, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment results.
APSCHE has released AP EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream admission counselling notification on its separate web based admission counselling portal. Candidates should participate step by step in web counselling process of AP EAMCET.
Candidates may follow the MPC Stream web counselling stages which were mentioned below and also remember the Slot booking dates, Certificates Verification dates, Web option entry dates and Seat allotment result dates for successful participation in Admission counselling.
The Qualified candidates of APEAMCET 2020 MPC Stream who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification. For complete details and schedule, refer to the detailed notification placed on the website.
AP EAMCET Counselling Revised Dates
- Payment of processing fee is extended up to 03.11.2020
- All Help Line Centers(HLCs) will be functioning up to 03.11.2020
- Verification of certificates is extended up to 03.11.2020
- For Web Option entry, the schedule will be given on 2nd or 3rd week of November 2020.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2020 Details (MPC Stream)
|Name Of The Web Counselling||AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||JNTU Kakinada|
|Title||AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2020 Notification|
|Subject||JNTU K has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for AP EAMCET Admissions 2020|
|Web Counselling frequency||Once|
|Web Counselling||State Level|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream|
|Abbreviation||AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2020|
|Full-Form||AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Web Counselling 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Technical Education Department|
|Mode Of Web Counselling||Online|
|Web Counselling Dates||To be notified|
|Admission||Admissions into Engineering Courses 2020|
Seat Allotment will be released on notified date.
AP EAMCE Web Counselling Schedule for MPC Stream
AP EAMCET Web options Entry, Certificates Verification, Seats Allotment dates 2020 are announced. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced the schedule for AP EAMCET 2020 Web counselling. Candidates can check the date sheet online on the official website at apeamcet.nic.in.
Important Dates for Web Counselling:
- Payment of Processing Fee (by candidates who have not paid it earlier): To be notified
- Verification of Certificates: To be notified
- Web Option Entry: To be notified
- Seat Allotment : To be notified
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Process
Steps to be followed in AP EAMCET Web Counselling:
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee on Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Verification of Certificates
Step 3: Attend the Certificates Verification at HLCs
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
Fee Payment & Verification Dates
- Fee Payment from till: 03-11-2020
- Certificate Verification For SC/ST/BC/OC Candidates: 23-10-2020 to 03-11-2020
- Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games): 23-10-2020 to 03-11-2020
Counselling Process Fee Payment
Qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 (MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee.
The candidates who have qualified for AP EAMCET 2020 (MPC Stream) need to pay a processing fee to participate in the web counseling for the seat allocation.
How to Pay Processing Fee to be Paid?
The Processing fee to be Paid at the Time of Slot Booking for Web Counselling Process: Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ST. Processing fees can be paid online by the candidate using a credit card or debit card or net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the website.
Online Payment of Processing Fee for Web Counseling. Candidate has to pay Processing Fee and Book the Slot before attending for Certificate Verification as per Schedule
- Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and
- Click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number, Rank, Registration No, Date of Birth and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e., credit card or debit card or net banking and credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a print out and produce it at the time of verification of certificates.
The candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when a candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she certificate verification.
In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
Fee Payment: Pay the processing fee: Dates to be notified
2nd Phase Payment of Processing Fee: All the candidates who have not paid the processing fee in the first phase can pay using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in
Verification of Certificates
Certificate verification: The qualified candidates of APEAMCET 2020 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given on the web portal.
Help Line Centers: The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Certificates Verification Schedule: To be notified later
On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS to the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
List of Documents to be produced:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
1) AP EAMCET 2020 Rank card.
2) AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name has to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category. c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
List of Help Line Centers:
1. Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
3. Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
4. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakhapatnam.
5. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering,Visakhapatnam
6. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
7. Andhra Polytechnic,Kakinada
8. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
9. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
10. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
11. Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
12. JNTU College Of Engineering,Narasaraopet.
13. AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
14. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
15. D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
16. Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
17. S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
18. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
19. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
20. Government Polytechnic,Ananthapuram
21. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
22. ESC,Government Polytechnic,Nandyala
23. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
24. Government Polytechnic for women,Kadapa
2nd Phase Certificate Verification: The Candidates who have not attended for Certificate verification during the first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise web options as per the schedule.
Web Option Entry
Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the seats available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have attended the Certificates Verification as per the schedule
- Who have booked the Slot
- Who have paid the Fee.
- Who have Registered on Online.
- Who have Secured Rank in AP EAMCET
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during the first and second phases should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
Web Options Entry Schedule: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the schedule for web options entry for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2020. The notification about the same was released on the official website of the exam – apeamcet.nic.in.
2nd Phase Web Option Entry: Qualified and eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 who have participated in First phase verification of certificates are informed to exercise their options using their password, Login Id for fresh seats.
Candidates whose certificates got verified online or through Helpline Centers are informed that the web options entry will commence from notified date and Candidates can exercise options as per their ranks called
And consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule.
Who can exercise Web options in Next Phase?
- A candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who has reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment?
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
AP EAMCET Stream Seat allotment:
Seat Allotments: Seat Allotments will be placed on the website. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apeamcet.nic.in
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time. Candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling
Admissions Into Engineering & Pharmacy (MPC Stream) (AP EAMCET 2020)
|AP EAMCET Counselling||Download|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling||Detailed Notification|
|Certificate Verification For SC/BC/OC Candidates||For SC/BC/OC Candidates|
|Certificate Verification For ST Category||For ST CATEGORY|
|List Of Help Line Centers (HLCs)||List of Help Line Centers (HLCs)|
|Priorities Of Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games)||Special Categories|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Last Rank Details||Last Rank Details|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details