Punjab Pre-Board Exam Date sheet 2021 released for classes 1 to 12. Punjab’s State Council of Educational Research and Training, SCERT has released the Punjab Pre-Board Exams 2021 dates. The exam dates have been released for classes 1 to 12. The pre-board examination in state government schools would begin on February 8, 2021.
The pre-board examination this year would be conducted for all classes starting from class 1 to 12 and not just for Board classes (5, 8, 10, and 12). To ensure students of all classes undergo proper revision, this year pre-board exams will be held for all classes, not just board classes. These will be preparatory exams before the finals.
The examination would be held in offline and online mode for classes 1 to 8 and students will have to option to choose whichever medium they want to appear for the exams. For classes 9 to 12, the examination will be held in offline mode only and students will have to report to the center to appear in the physical exam. For classes 1 to 8, there will be multiple choice questions and also long answer questions.
For classes 1 to 5, the examination will be held from the entire syllabus, and for classes 6 to 12, the questions will be asked from the reduced syllabus. As per the orders issued by the Director SCERT, the question paper will be set according to the new pattern introduced by the Punjab School Education Board, PSEB.
The links of the question paper for online exams would be sent to district education officers, DEOs by the head office a day before the scheduled exam and the same question paper will be further forwarded to school heads/principals on the day of the exam only.
Meanwhile, PSEB has released the Punjab Board Exam 2021 date sheet. The exam schedule has been released for primary, middle, matriculation, and higher secondary exams. Candidates who will appear for Class 5, 8, 10, and 12 can download the date sheet through the official site of PSEB
- Paper for Board Examination will come from the complete syllabus as per Reduced Syllabus for Classes I to V and Class VI.
- The pattern of the paper will be as per the new pattern issued by the Punjab School Education Board.
- Papers of 1st to 8th class will be online and offline (both mode). The question paper will have both multiple choice and long questions.
- Paper for class IX to XII will be offline. The question paper will have both multiple choice and long questions.
- Students will fill in the id for class I to VIII and students for class IX to XII will write their student Id on the answer sheet
- 6. The link / question paper related to the assessment by the head office will be sent to the group District Education Officer (AC) / (SC) one day in advance. The DEO (SE / EE) will e-mail the school heads on the same day.
- Assignments will not be sent on the day of the paper so that the students can prepare the paper.
- Vocational stream students’ Pre-board examinations will be taken by the concerned school heads at their level by making a date sheet.
- CCE will be done only on the basis of this examination.
- Vocational Stream Pre-Board Exam Date sheets will be obtained by the concerned School Heads by issuing Date sheets at their level.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details