Aided Teachers Promotions-Transfers-Schedule-2013-14, PROCEEDING OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, A.P HYDERABAD, Rc.No.1000/B2/2010; Dated: 13.08.2013 Sub:- School Education – Aided- Rationalization of Services of Aided Staff in Private Aided Schools – Orders –Issued – Schedule –Issued
1. G.O.Ms.No.39 Edn., dated:17.06.2013
2.G.O.Ms.No.40 Edn., dated:18.06.2013
Copy of G.Os in the reference 1st and 2nd read above are communicated. All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to go through the contents and the instructions issued in the Government orders in the reference read above
scrupulously. The important Principles / Guides of the G.O are:
1. There shall not be any increase in the number of posts admitted to Grant –in –Aid a private aided school on account of present rationalization.
2. Under the present rationalization, posts will not be shifted from one school to another. Only surplus teachers of a school will be transferred to other needy schools.
3. The scope and purpose of the present rationalization exercise in limited to promotions of qualified teachers as per seniority in their unit within the District by the Management and transfers of teachers by the management in para ( 5) of para (8) of G.O. 2nd above.
4. The District Educational Officer shall work out the requirement of teachers in each private aided school as per the staff pattern norms indicated in Annexure –I taking into consideration the higher enrolment
of the school in the preceding two academic years, adopting the DISE Data of the two years viz 2011-12 and 2012-13 for this purpose. This will be the
teacher requirement of the school.
5. Then, for the purpose of this rationalization, the requirement worked out under para (4) above shall be limited to SAP of the school. This will be the Maximum Aided Teacher Posts Permitted (MATPP) for the school. Vide example given in Annexure –III of the G.O.
6. In so far as the Upper Primary Schools and High Schools are concerned the rationalization exercise shall be category – wise, namely, HM, S.A (Maths 0 ,S.A. (Science), S.A.(Humanities), S.A.(1st Language) and S.A. (2nd Language), S.A.(PE), SGT, PET, LPs, C.I. / D.M. /Music etc., adopting the staff pattern norms in Annexure –I
7. Whenever a transfer of surplus teacher in a school is called
for as per the rationalization exercise under guidelines, the same shall be
done in the first instance by obtaining options of the willing teachers/none –
teaching staff in the affected school, falling which such transfer shall be
done starting from the junior most in the category of post concerned in that
8. Identification of Surplus teachers in a school for the purpose of rationalization.
- (I) All aided teachers working in non – viable schools.
(ii) Primary School with less than 30 enrolment in I to V classes,
(iii) Upper Primary School with less than 30 enrolment in VI to VII Classes,
(iv) High School with less than 75 enrolment in VI to X classes.
- In each category of post all aided teachers working in excess over MATPP , the surplus teachers are worked out through the formula WT – MATPP= +ve number where WT stands for working teachers.
- Aided teachers of already closed schools. And zero enrolment schools.
9. The rationalization exercise shall be done in two stages. In stage-I, initially the promotions of qualified teachers as per MATPP shall be
taken up. Then, the resultant identified surplus teachers shall be transferred to the needy schools under the same management by the management themselves with in the unit and within the District with the approval of the committee constituted for this purpose for both promotions and transfers of surplus teachers.
10. After completing Stage-I rationalization is to be taken up.
- In stage –II, the Committee constituted for this purpose.
- Subject to other norms and guidelines, the exercise of rationalization by Stage –II committee shall be done in such a manner as to ensure the minimum teaching staff for a school as prescribed in Annexure –II in the first instance.
11. While promoting teachers (from SA to HM or SGT to SA) and transferring surplus teachers into vacant posts in needy schools as per MATPP, foot note instructions given at the bottom of each type of school staff pattern prescribed in Annexure –I shall be followed scrupulously.
12. Resultant to this rationalization, if an aided post in an institution is rendered surplus, the same shall stands suppressed on transfers of the incumbent to another aided institution with effect from the data of such
- Further, all the Regional Joint Directors of Schoo Education and District Educational Officers in the state are instructed to follow the following procedure of Rationalization thoroughly.
- Take immediate necessary action for constitution of committees for the purpose of Rationalization for Stage –I and for Rationalization inter management transfer for Stage- I.
- To work out and fix the MATPP (Maximum aided Teachers
- posts permitted) in the form prescribed in Annexure –V for each aided school as per the norms prescribed in Annexure –I in consultation with management of the school.
- The intra management promotions within the schools and within the unit and within the district concerned shall be effected by the management itself as per the prevailing rules in force and subject to the MATPP now worked out for the schools within the same management.
- Intra management transfers within the schools under the same management within the unit and within the District shall be effected only for the purpose of moving the teachers identified as surplus in the present exercise to the needy schools, by the management itself subject to availability of sanctioned and vacant aided posts in the needy schools with the approval of the Committee as consulted in the G.O. for Stage –I Rationalization.
- Inter Management transfers shall be done in respect identified surplus teachers by the Committee Constituted for Stage –II Rationalization
- taking into consideration the surplus teachers identified with reference MATPP and the need and availability of sanctioned aided posts in the needy schools in two rounds of counseling for each category of posts in the District duly following the guidelines issued in the G.O.
- The above Rationalization process should be completed within the schedule as the Government have relaxed the ban to the limited extent of transfers and promotions required for the present rationalization exercise during the schedule.
- Resultant to this rationalization, if an aided post in an institution is rendered surplus, the same shall stands suppressed on transfer of the incumbent to another aided institution with effect from the date of such transfer.
- On Completion of the Rationalization of Services of Aided Staff in Private Aided Schools, (a) submit the staff adjusted as per rationalization and number of posts suppressed school wise. (b) Further furnish the nformation school wise regarding the i) No. of aided posts sanctioned (category wise). Ii) No. of posts filled up (category wise), No. of posts Vacant (category wise). Iii) No. of Schools become defunct due the rationalization, if so, the date from which school became defunct.
The schedule for Rationalization of Aided staff in Private Aided Schools are communicated herewith for strict compliance in the Annexure-X THE SCHEDULE FOR RATIONALIZATION OF SERVICE OF AIDED STAFF IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS
Identification of surplus posts and working out, and fixing the MATPP|
in the form prescribed in Annexure –V for each aided school as per the norms
prescribed in Annexure –I consultation with management of the School
|16.08.2013 to 19.08.2013|
|STAGE-II – PROMOTIONS|
HM Promotions:- Promotions of qualified teachers as per MATPP shall|
be taken up from SA cadre to HM cadre by the management with the approval of
the Committee as constituted in the G.O for Stage –I Rationalization
SA and equivalent categories:- Promotions of qualified teachers as|
per MATPP shall be taken up from SGT cadre to SA cadre by the Management within the unit and within the District by
the Management with the approval of the Committee as constituted in the G.O
for Stage –I Rationalization
|22.08.2013 to 24.08.2014|
The resultant identified surplus teachers shall be transferred in the|
needy schools under the same management by the management themselves with in
the unit and within the District with the approval of the Committee as
constituted in the G.O for Stage –I Rationalization
|26.08.2013 to 27.08.2013|
Transfers:- Preparation of the list of surplus teachers to be|
transferred to the needy schools, from one management to another management
within the District, in the order of seniority of the identified surplus
teachers after stage –I afresh.
|28.08.2013 to 30.08.2013|
Effecting transfers by obtaining options of the willing teachers /|
non teaching staff in the affected school, if there are no options, the
junior most in the category of post concerned in that school
Download below given files
- G.O.Ms.No.39 Edn., dated:17.06.2013G.O.Ms.No.40 Edn., dated:18.06.2013Aided Schools Staff Rationalization and Schedule
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details