Formulation of New Educational Policy 2015 Guidelines, Rc.639 guidelines, NEP 2015, Village level to district level consultations, New Education Policy Guidelines. The Government of Andhra Pradesh Taking an innovative step to save Government Schools. Grate Program has been taken to take wide consultations from society. i) Village level, ii) Mandal and Municipal area level, iii) District level. Guidelines & Schedule have been issued for effective conduct of consultative meetings through this Proceedings.
Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad
Proc.Rc.No.639/B1/C&T/SCERT/2015, Dated: 23-08-2015
SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – Formulation of New Educational Policy-2015 – Conduct of Consultations from Village level to District level and Submission of opinions to GOI -Orders Issued – Reg.
- Guidelines of New Education Policy – 2015 Communicated by MHRD Government of India, New Delhi.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the MHRD, Government of India, has initiated the consultation process of formulating a New Education Policy-2015 to meet the changing dynamics of the population’s requirement with regard to quality education, innovation and research, aiming to make India a knowledge superpower by equipping its students with the necessary skills and knowledge and to eliminate the shortage of manpower in science, technology, academics, and industry.
A multiple level consultative processes involving all stakeholders, such as, educationists, teachers, and students across all levels are envisaged.
The objective of the consultation process is to ensure that an inclusive, participatory and holistic approach is undertaken, which takes into consideration expert opinions, field experiences, empirical research, stakeholder feedback, as well as lessons learned from best practices.
As part of this, it is decided to conduct consultations from village level to district level in the State from 1st week of September 2015 onwards.
The following guidelines are issued for effective conduct of consultative meetings:
- The DEOs shall take the overall responsibility in conduct of consultative meetings right from village to district level.
- Vide publicity shall be given in the local electronic and print media.
- Public representatives shall be involved in the consultation processes.
- Organizing Committees shall be constituted from village level to district level as per the composition enclosed for smooth conduct of the meetings.
- The consultation meetings shall be conducted at three levels :
i) Village level
ii) Mandal and Municipal area level
iii) District level.
- In the first level, 4/5 Villages (20% of villages in a mandal) shall be identified for conduct of consultative meetings.
- In the second level, the meetings shall be conducted in all the mandals and Municipal areas.
- In third level, district level consultation meetings shall be held in the district headquarters.
- With regard to expenditure, @ Rs.150/- per person for mandal level and Rs. 200/- per person for district level meeting shall be met from the provision of community mobilization approved under SSA for the year 2015-16.
- The POs of SSA shall release the funds to the DEOs and MEOs accordingly. This amount shall be utilized towards banner, refreshments, working lunch, stationery etc. At village level arrangements shall be made locally and no budget is allocated for village level meetings.
- POs and Sectoral Officers of SSA, Principal and faculty of DIET, Dy. EOs shall be involved in conduct of consultative meetings.
- After completion of the consultations at each level, the outcomes shall be uploaded in the
Government of India website (www.mygov.india).
13.The general public in the district shall be motivated to furnish their views to GOI electronically through website.A banner shall be displayed in all the meetings. A model format for the banner is enclosed.
14. Documentation shall be prepared based on the discussions and suggestions received in the consultative meetings in the districts.
15. Level wise organizing committees to be constituted, themes for discussion, day schedule, list of participants for each level to be invited, financial norms for Mandal and district level meetings are enclosed.
16. After each consultation, the progress report shall be furnished to the Director, SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad for onward transmission to MHRD, New Delhi.
17. In all consultations meetings, 13 themes shall be discussed in groups and obtain group reports/suggestions along with signatures.
19. In the selection of participants, participation of all communities and women shall be ensured.
20. Conduct consultative meetings shall be brought to the notice of the concerned District Collectors.
21. For further information/queries in this regard Dr. K. Pandu Ranga Swamy, Professor, SCERT – (9346254598) or Sri K. Narayan Reddy, Lecturer, SCERT (9989334932) may be contacted.
22.The consultative meetings shall be conducted from village level to district level as per the schedule given below.
Formulation of New Educational Policy 2015 Guidelines:
|S. No.||Level||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Village||1st to 4th September 2015|
|2.||Mandal / Urban||7th to 12th September 2015|
|3.||District||14th to 16th September 2015|
The actual dates of Mandal level and District level meetings shall be intimated to the Director, SCERT, Andhra Pradesh. Hence, they are requested to take necessary action for conduct of consultative meetings from village level to district level duly following the norms stipulated above