AP School Complex Level Meetings & Trainings, AP Teacher’s Information. School Complex Meetings, AP School Complex Level Trainings, School Complex Level Trainings Schedule, and Agenda Items, School Complex Level Trainings, Rc.23 Guidelines for Conducting School Complex Level Trainings Instructions.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,
SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATI
Proc.Rc.No. 368/A3/SIEMAT/2017 Dated: 27.07.2017
Sub: SSA-SIEMAT- Conduct of Primary level & Subject school Complex meetings cum training – Issue of guidelines for Reorganization of School Complexes modifications – Orders – issued.
1. Minutes of the meeting of243rd Project Approval Board (PAB) held on 09111 February 2017 to consider AWP&B of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan of Andhra Pradesh, 2017-18
2. A three-day workshop chaired by the State Project Director from 05.07.2017 to07.07.2017 on strengthening of School Complexes at SPO Office, Amaravati.
All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan are informed that the PAB has been approved for conducting follow up meetings on Mandal level training at Complex Level (cluster level) for Primary and subject teachers vide reference l st read above.
Vide reference 2ns read above, based on the feedback from teachers the School Complex meetings are not running in an effective manner to improve the knowledge, teaching methods of teachers, for which purpose they were started.
Proper initiation has not been taken up to review the academic performance of the students, teachers, as well as new educational concepts which is presently needed to strengthening the government schools.
In view of the above, there is an urgent need to reorganize present school complexes as an initial step for the effective and balanced conduct of the school. complexes. The details of the reorganization steps are as follows.
Gaps in the current functioning of School Complexes:
I. Most often the school complex meetings are being conducted in a routine manner. Hence, the stated objectives and outcomes of the school complex meetings are not being achieved.
2. The Complex Headmaster is leaving the responsibility to the Complex Secretary. And makes only a cursory presence at the complex meeting. Some often the Complex Chairman is not a Gazetted HM.
3. The inspecting officers are not participating in the school complex meetings and are not reviewing the progress on various agenda items like review of academic performance of schools in the cluster, development of TLM, sharing of lesson plans and best practices, improvement in learning outcomes of students studying in the schools in the jurisdiction of the complex, etc.
4. The allotment of Cluster Resource Persons (CRPs) is not uniform /standardized and carries differences one complex to complex another.
5. Some of the School Complexes identified are Primary or Upper Primary Schools; while the guidelines clearly stated that the Lead School should be Secondary School in the Cluster.
6. The other Government managed schools like the Model Schools, KGBVs, Municipal, Residential Welfare Schools are not brought under the ambit in the School Complex. They are not getting information about the Complex meetings and they did not attend the same. Thus resulting that they are missing an opportunity for sharing TLM, ILM, Teaching Ideas, Teaching Methods, Learning Outcomes classroom management, and other best practices.
7. While it was envisaged that some of the School complex meetings did not conduct once per annum.
ii. Revised guidelines for Strengthening of School Complexes:
Keeping in view of the above gaps, it is decided to develop a clear action plan for activating and strengthening the school complexes.
Composition and Conduct of school complex meetings will be as per the guidelines issued in the Manual for Setting up and Functioning of the School Complex System, School Education Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh”. Broadly issued the guidelines will cover the following:
1. The existing school complexes should be reorganized as on 31st July 2017 and Lead School should be identified. The geographical conditions, number of schools and teachers will be kept in view while reorganizing the school complexes.
2. A Secondary school with proper infrastructure, adequate staff and well accessible to all the primary, upper primary and other high schools in the cluster, shall be identified as the Lead School.
3. The CRPs shall be allotted an equal number of schools in the Mandal.
4. All school complexes must be headed by a Gazetted Headmaster. If the Gazetted HM not available in particular school Complex, then the senior school Assistant may act as the Chairperson of the Complex. However, the Principal of the Model School also is considered for the school complex chairman.
5. It is decided to conduct school complex meetings cum training in the academic year from the month of August 2017 to Feb 2018.
6. Guidelines defined in the Manual and instructions issued by School Education Commissionerate, SPO, Director, RMSA from time to time shall be followed in the conduct of School Complex activities and meetings.
7. The Budget for conducting the school complex meetings, for development of Teaching-learning material, payment of the conveyance to the concerned teachers shall be as per the norms defined in the Manual. The budget shall be released as approved in PAB, 2017-18.
8. All Govt, ZP, MPP, MPUP, Aided schools, Model Schools, KGBVs, Municipal
schools, Residential Welfare Schools under different managements should be included under the school complex. Teachers from all these schools shall attend the School Complex meetings and participate actively in its deliberations and day-long schedule of activities.
9. The School complex Chairpersons shall ensure 100% attendance of the teachers at the complex level meetings. eHazar – Biometric Attendance shall be taken twice in the morning and evening.
10. The Minutes of the deliberations of the school complex meetings shall be
submitted by the School Complex Chairperson to the MEO and DyEOs concerned duly extended to District Educational Officer & Project Officer of SSA.
11. The School Complex Chairperson shall upload the minutes of the complex meeting and feedback report along with the Action Taken Report (ATR) on previous complex meeting minutes online.
12. The Complex Chairpersons shall communicate the information about the conduct of the next meeting and related information to the respective schools under his jurisdiction through the School Complex Portal, to be created for this purpose by CSE.
13. The complex chairman should conduct complex meetings without any deviations of the agenda items designed for conduct model school complex.
14. The teacher should not avail of any leaves on school complex dates. If necessary, permission should be obtained from the complex chairman.
15. The model school complex should consist of 10-15 schools duly considering geographical conditions, transport facilities for all.
The identified lead school/ School complex training center must have sufficient infrastructure, separate toilets for lady teachers, Lab, Library, and meeting hall.
16. The Deputy Educational Officers in the state are informed that they are overall in charge of their respective divisions for the conduct of School Complex Meetings, as per the schedule, to monitor and to review the school complex meetings, agenda items, Action Taken Reports in the previous meetings. The report & ATR on the same has to be submitted to District Educational Officers and Project Officers in their jurisdiction.
All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers in the state are requested to take immediate action in the reorganization of the present school Complexes based on the guidelines issued in the above by 03.08.2017 and also instructed to submit the school complexes meeting and monitoring report of School Complex Chairman in every month to the commissioner of School Education & State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan from this academic year.
They are also requested to send a compliance report to this office on the reorganized school complexes with consistent schools list in the respective complexes without any deviation.
AP School Complex Level Meetings & Trainings:
As per Proceedings Rc.no.23, AP SSA State Project Director has issued guidelines for conducting School Complex Level Training for primary teachers and upper primary teachers for this academic year in an effective manner.
We know that PAB has approved 8 days complex level training at cluster level for primary school and upper primary school teachers on expected themes and organizing complex meetings at cluster level is one of strategy to enhance the capacity building of the teachers provide continuous support to the teachers for the improvement of quality education.
In this regarding Project Appraisal Board has approved eight days training program at PS and UPS level with the sanction unit cost Rs.100 per teacher.
1. To enhance the capacity building of teachers to provide
Job support on continuum basis 2. To Share and exchanging of experiences among the teachers and disseminating the best practices
3. To improve the quality of education among the children through teachers
4. To develop the concept of School Leadership.
First school complex meeting has been planned in the month of August
2014 to prepare Summatively I Test Question paper and as per rc.no.143 Summative, I Test Question papers have been prepared for Telugu Medium Class I to VIII as per CCE guidelines prescribed by SCERT and communicated to all the district officials. In this regarding certain instructions have been issued to respective districts.
The complex meetings are to be conducted as per the schedule and guidelines communicated from SPO from time to time and Budget to be released for conduct the complex meetings and to pay the conveyance to the concerned teachers. Complex meetings as training to be conducted to teachers at both the primary and upper primary levels. So 4 Areas ( 1. Telugu, 2. Mathematics, 3. Science, 4. English) in PS Level and 2 Areas(Telugu and English) in UP Level.
Themes Approved by the Government:
The Approved Themes will be discussed in the Complex Meetings under specific agenda items.
1. CCE, Formative and Summative Assessments
2. Child Psychology and Child Rights
3. Difficult Concepts in Mathematics
4. Meditation – Yoga – Games
5. Enriching constitution and cluster at values
6. Theatre arts
7. Low cost and no cost TLM
8. Children Performance
9. Inclusion and Exclusion practices
10. Concepts – Demos
11. Innovative activities
12. Teachers Performance
School Complex Agenda Items:
1. Review on subjects of Telugu & English or Maths/EVS
2. Teachers Performance
3. Children Performance
4. Lesson Plan
5. Conduct of Formative I
6. TLM, other Activities
7. Communicate the SSA New Guidelines from SSA
8. Discussions and Suggestions on Summative I Model Papers in all the Subjects. Telugu/English or Maths/EVS(Local Dialects &languages)
9. Discussion on Implementation of PINDICS
10. Child psychology and Child Rights
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details