REET Admit Card 2023 download from the Raj Education Board appearing the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test. REET Admit Cards will be released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, (BSER) on its official website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/. Candidates who will appear for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers can download the hall ticket through the official site of REET on reetbser2023.in.
Candidates seeking to qualify for applying for the teaching jobs in government schools of Rajasthan to appear for REET. Candidates who have applied for the same can follow the instructions below and download their Admit Card now. The Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test has been postponed for the second time due to the prevailing situation in the Covid-19 second wave. The RTET 2023 test was supposed to be held on June 20, however, it has been postponed due to the coronavirus. The revised exam date have not been announced and are expected shortly.
The exam was originally scheduled for April 25, however, it was postponed as the applications of the candidates from the economically weaker section quota were not processed, and the exam was rescheduled to June 20. The vacancies for 31 thousand teacher posts will be filled through this examination.
|Name of the exam||REET Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download REET Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||BSER has released REET Admit Cards 2023|
|Exam Date||February 25 to February 28, 2023|
|Education Board Website||rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
REET Exam Date
- RBSE will likely release REET admit card on July 14, 2023.
- The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on July 23 and 24 across the state at various exam centres.
- REET will be conducted in two shifts- first shift will be conducted from 10 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 3 pm to 5.30 pm.
- More than 16 lakh candidates have applied for the exam this year.
- Those aspirants who have registered themselves for the competitive exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website a few days ahead of the exam.
REER Exam Details
- REET is conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Those who clear REET will be eligible for teaching positions across the state board schools.
- The exam consists of two papers, while the first paper is for those candidates who want to teach classes 1 to 5,
- The second paper is for those who are interested in teaching classes 6 to 8.
- The exam will have objective type questions for 150 marks divided in 4 sections.
Who are eligible for teaching students in Rajasthan Schools?
The REET candidates who qualify the examinations will be filling up the teaching position vacancies across the state board schools. The REET certificate is now valid up to three years whereas it was earlier valid for seven years.
- Those who clear level – I of REET 2023 will be eligible for teaching students between classes 1 to 5.
- while those who pass Level – II of REET 2023 will be able to teach students between classes 6 and 8.
- For passing the exam, the candidate will need to score 60 per cent marks.
- Once a candidate has qualified then they can apply to any school in the state of Rajasthan for the post of teacher.
How to download REET Admit Card?
REET Admit Card would be available on its RAJ Education Board Official website. Candidates who have registered for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2023 can download the admit card from the official weblink by using login details. To download the admit card, candidates will need application number and date of birth.
- Visit the official website
Visit the official website of Rajasthan Education Board rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on REET Main Website Link
On the home page, search for the REET Main website and click on it. Then, REET official website will appear.
- Click on REET Admit Card Link
On the home page of Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers website, click on the REET Admit Card link. Then, admit card downloading web page will appear.
- Enter Login Details
Once you reach the admit card downloading web page, candidate can enter your details in the required fields and click on the submit button.
- Download Admit Card
When you can on the submit button, your REET admit card will be downloaded in your device.
- Print Admit Card
Open the downloaded admit card, take a print it and carry it into exam hall on the exam day. Preserve it for future reference.
REET Exam Admit Card
- Visit the REET official website.
- Click on REET Admit Card.
- Login to your profile.
- Download your Admit Card.
- Take a printout for the exam day.
REET Exam Syllabus
- Candidates appearing for the exam must take a look at the pattern, syllabus and marking scheme to get more ideas on the examination. REET would be conducted in two levels for primary teachers for classes 1 to 5 and secondary teachers for 6 to 8.
- Both paper I and paper II will include questions from child development and pedagogy as well as language. Those opting for paper II will have to choose one of the seven languages – English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati.
- In paper I, a total of 30 questions will be asked from each subject. For paper II, as many as 30 questions each will be asked from the common subjects and 60 questions from the optional maths and science or social science subjects.
REET Admit Card
- The admit card will carry important information viz exam centre, time and venue along with important instructions.
- Candidates must carry their Admit Card on the exam day for hassle free entry along with ID proof like Aadhaar card.
REET Exam Pattern
|Name of the subject||Number of questions|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Level 1)||30|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Level 2)||30|
|Language I (Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30|
|Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30|
|Mathematics & Science||60|
REET Exam instructionn
- As mentioned before, the exam will be held in two shifts on the examination day.
- Candidates will have to carry a pen and a pencil to the exam centre and avoid carrying any valuables.
- At the entry gate, checking and frisking would take place. In order to make sure that no cases of cheating are reported, RBSE has deployed two home guards along with two male police officers and two female police officers at the exam centre.
- All candidates have to reach the centre on time. The centres would open 1 hour prior and the main gates would be shut 30 minutes in advance. After this, nobody will be allowed to enter or leave the exam hall.
- All question papers will have special bar coding and serial numbers on them. Any employee found being negligent during the exam, will be suspended immediately as per the orders from the High-Powered Examination Committee constituted by the State Government.
- There will also be a flying squad deployed at each of the four exam centers. On the day of the exam, an internal flying squad will also function at every exam centre.
FAQs REET Admit Card
What is exam date for REET?
REET will be conducted on July 23 and 24, 2023 across the state at various exam centres.
What are the exam timings for REET?
REET Exam Paper 1 will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and REET Exam Paper 2 will be held from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM.
How can I download REET Admit Card?
Students who have registered for the REET Exam can download the admit card from the RAJ Education Board website, http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/.
What details are required to download admit card?
To download the REET admit card, candidates will need application number and date of birth.
What is the exam pattern?
REET will have objective type questions for 150 marks divided in 4 sections. The exam duration is for 2 hours 30 minutes. The maximum marks is 150 which will be divided among the subjects for which the exam will be conducted.
What is REET?
Rajasthan eligibility examination for teachers. Candidates who appear and pass in Level-1 exam will be eligible to teach students from classes 1 to 5 while the candidates who appear and pass in Level-2 national exam will be eligible to teach students from classes 6 to 8. Candidates who have applied for both the levels will have to appear for both the exams at the given timings.