Subject Experts For Each District in Telangana State, Telangana Subject Experts to be selected for each District/ Telangana Resource Persons to be recruited for each district: As Telangana State Government is stepping towards the reconstruct the education system and its main aim is to give qualitative education.
As a part of modification and improve the quality of education. Education Department decided to change the in-service training and form the subject experts as a team for each subject. Education Department has sent guidelines to District Educational Officers.
- For primary school level mandal will be treated as a unit and for each subject one expert will be selected.
- For high school level District will be treated as a unit and 25 members subject experts for each subject will be selected.
- For English medium Maths, Physics, Biology and Social studies, 15 members will be selected.
- For Urdu medium primary schools 8 members for each subject selected and
- For high school 6 members for each subject will be selected.
In primary stage S.G.Ts, L.F.L.H.Ms are also considered to select in this level. For high school level S.As, Head Masters, pandits also will be given the chance.
Interested candidates may apply and selected candidates will be trained specially at state level. These trained teachers / subject experts services will be used in the preparation of modules / text books and for give training District and Mandal level. These selected teachers will be given special incentives, priority in transfers, promotions etc. But Govt still have to respond on this and take a decision on this.
Most of the RPs did not have the subject knowledge by recommendation they are coming by this the training is not fruitful. In the test conducted at state level 50% of them did not overcome this test so Education Dept invited applications from talented, eligible candidates committee in mandal, District level will be observe and give weightage points D.E.Os, Deputy E.Os can suggest the talented candidates.