RRB JE Recruitment 2023 and Other posts 9 (14033 JE and Other Railway JOBs). Apply online for 14033 Junior Engineer & Other Posts through regional RRB websites.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has invited candidates to fill up Junior Engineer and Other posts in Indian Railways. Candidates can apply for the positions through the regional website of RRBs. The last date to apply for the posts are till January 31 .
Railway Recruitment Board, RRB will close the online application process of Junior Engineer recruitment drive in all respects at 11.59pm. Candidates who still have not applied for the position can check the official site of regional RRB like rrbmumbai.gov.in, rrbajmer.gov.in, rrbald.gov.in to apply. The official notification was released on December 29 . The tentative date of first stage of CBT is in April/May . The examination will fill up 13,487 posts of Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. The examination will fill up posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) in Indian Railways across the nation.
The recruitment drive comprises of first stage CBT, second stags CBT and document verification process. Candidates who will qualify these three steps will have to undergo medical tests as well at the time of document verification. Dates for CBTs of recruitment process shall be intimated through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in the official sites of regional RRBs. Candidates can check on more information through the official site of RRB.
Railway Recruitment Board, RRB is currently accepting applications for the RRB JE Recruitment 2022-23 . A total of 13,487 vacancies were notified by RRB vide CEN 03/2018 for Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. Interested candidates are advised to apply soon as the registration close on January 31. Interested candidates are first advised to carefully go through the detailed notification on various regional RRB websites.Age limit for most of the vacancies notified is 18 to 33 years of age. On the window that opens, click on the respective RRB you wish to apply for. On the new window that opens, go through the instructions, click on I Accept and then click on New Registration to start the application. Complete the form, pay the fees. Last day to pay the fee online is February 5 by 10 pm. Candidates interested in paying through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan are required to do so by February 4 by 1 pm.
RRB JE Recruitment 2023: RRB or Railway Recruitment Board, the official hiring arm of Indian Railways has released a detailed official notification for the JE or Junior Engineer recruitment on the official websites of various regional Boards. The current notification (CEN 03 /2018) has invited applications for more than 14,000 vacancies in Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology, Depot Material Superintendant (DMS), and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts. The Indian Railways released a short version of employment notification yesterday on the Employment news.
RRB Junior Engineer & Other Posts Details
a. Junior Engineer: 13034 Posts
b. Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Posts
c. Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Posts
d. Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Posts
RRB Junior Engineer & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
a. Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts.
b. Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/ B.Tech (Information Technology)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
c. Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
d. Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years of age.
Application Fee /Examination Fee: Candidates who want to apply need to pay Rs 500/- if belonging to general category or OBC category and Rs 250/- if belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman /PwBDs /Women/Transgender /Minorities /Economic Backward Classes. For more details, check the official notification available here.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ document verification.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB ONLY, separately for JE group and other posts, depending upon their eligibility, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in the notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications for that group.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) released the Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment notification. With more than 14,033 vacancies announced, RRB JE recruitment is another of Indian Railways major recruitment has been announced in . The posts announced under the RRB JE recruitment require degree/diploma in science/engineering and there are specific eligibility requirements for the various posts announced. For candidates intending to apply for the RRB JE recruitment, here are some important points to keep in mind.
1. While RRBs have released the recruitment advertisement, the application process does not start before January 2 .
2. Application process will be conducted online through zonal RRB websites. Candidates would need to apply to the respective RRB with which they seek recruitment.
3. The last date to apply for RRB JE recruitment is January 31.
4. The RRB JE application fee is Rs. 500 for General category candidates and Rs. 250 for Reserved candidates. If a candidate appears for the first stage examination on the allotted date, Rs. 400 will be refunded to General category candidates and full refund will be given to reserved category candidates.
5. Candidates will have the option of paying the application fee either through online mode or through offline mode. If using the online mode candidates will have the option to pay the fee using a credit card or a debit card or through net banking and in case a candidate has to pay application fee offline, they will have the option to pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan.
6. After fee submission, candidates will be given time till February 7 to complete their application forms.
7. Out of the 14,033 vacancies announced, 13,034 vacancies are for Junior Engineer, 49 vacancies are for Junior Engineer (Information Technology), 456 vacancies are for Depot Material Superintendent, and 494 vacancies are for Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant.
8. The vacancy for Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant post is the only one advertised which specifically requires a B.Sc. degree. For all other vacancies, a candidate with a diploma or a degree can apply.
9. The selection process will comprise two stages of Computer-based Test (CBT). The date for the computer-based test will be announced later.
10. Candidates who are filtered through the two CBTs will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination before final allotment.
RRB Junior Engineer & Other Posts Important Dates
a. Opening date of application: January 02
b. Closing date of application: January 31
Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released official notification for the recruitment examination 2023 for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). The notification was released on the official website if the RRB and other regional websites of various regional Boards. As per the official notification, the RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is being conducted for more than 14,000 vacancies in Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts.
The notification also revealed that the online application for the RRB JE recruitment examination would begin from January 2, 2023 . The candidates who wish to apply for the said post are advised to visit the official website of the RRB Board and other regional websites of the Board to check further details.