SAIL Executive 2023 , Apply for Executive, Non Executive Posts. SAIL Recruitment for Executive & Non Executive Posts, How to Apply?: Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL has given Executive & Non Executive Posts Recruitment and SAIL is inviting applications from candidates to apply for Executive & Non-Executive posts. Candidates can apply for the post through the official site of SAIL at sailcareers.com.
The last date to apply for the post is till December 31. This recruitment drive will fill up 148 posts in the organisation. For some posts, candidates will have to appear for the training round.
- Post Details: Executive Cadre: 1 Post and Non-executive Cadre: 147 Posts
- Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: See in the notification
- Age Limit Executive Cadre: Below 30 years of age
Non-executive Cadre: Below 28 years of age
|Name of the recruitment||SAIL Recruitment|
|Title||Apply for SAIL Executive Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||Steel Authority of India Limited released SAIL Executive and Non Executive Posts Recruitment 2023|
SAIL Executive & Non-Executive posts: Selection Process: Medical Officer (Dental): The selection of candidates will be through written examination and interview. Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the interview in order of merit.
Others: The selection of candidates will be through written examination and skill test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written examination and those candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear for a skill test/ trade test.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS category who want to apply for medical officer posts will have to pay Rs 500/- as application fees, for Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Operator-cumTechnician(Trainee) and Nursing Sister [Trainee] candidates will have to pay Rs 250/- and for Mining Mate and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) [HMV] candidates will have to pay Rs 150/-. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of fees. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of SAIL.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” and clicking Raw materials Division. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
Step 1: Filling up of application
- Go to SAIL Careers page at www.sail.co.in
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- If eligible, click on the link “Apply”.
- Fill up the required fields and upload the photograph & signature.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Verify your credentials with your registered email ID or mobile number for proceeding further for payment.
Step 2: Making Payment
- State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application / processing fee in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No.32469839252 at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL-RMD.
- Candidate has to approach any State Bank of India branch (having Core Banking facilities) with a printout of the “SBI challan” which is available on the Application Portal.
- The SBI challan printed from the portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. Candidates should retain a copy of the bank challan with them.
- On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and the Branch Code of the Bank. The Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. Also, please note that the candidate will have to bear the Bank Charges of certain amount to be paid to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable Application/ Processing fee.
- The SBI branches will accept the fee during banking hours from the starting date to the closing date of submission of online application.
- Fee shall not be collected by any other mode. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, SAIL-RMD will not be responsible.
Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL online application form on Careers website by the candidate to generate the provisional registration slip.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of admit card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Raw Materials Division (RMD) at this stage.