State Bank of India has declared SBI CBO Result 2021 at SBI Bank Recruitment website: https://bank.sbi/ on January 28, 2021. Candidates who have appeared for Circle Based Officer posts recruitment can check the result on the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
The CBO written examination was held on November 28, 2020 across the country at various centres. Candidates who have qualified the written test are shortlisted to appear for the interview round. The interview dates would be announced by the Bank soon. Roll Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview is available on its web portal.
How to check the SBI CBO Result 2021
- Visit the official site of SBI on https://bank.sbi/.
- Click on Career link which will be available on right corner of website
- Now Career web portal will appear
- In this web page, click on Current Openings link. It can be found at Join SBI Link in Main Menu
- Click on SBI CBO Result 2020 or RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS – Online Written test Result-Candidates Provisionally Shortlisted for Interview link available on this page.
- A new PDF file will open where candidates can check the result.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The selection process involves a merit list to be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Online Test. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the State wise & Category wise vacancies will be called for the Interview from the top of the State wise & Category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
The maximum marks for the interview shall be 100 and the candidate will have to score minimum qualifying marks in the interview for being considered for the final selection.
This SBI CBO recruitment drive would fill up 3850 Circle Based Officer posts in the organization. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of SBI.