TS SCERT 5th Class Maths Period Plans 2023 or SCERT Telangana Class 5 Maths Period Plans 2023 download medium wise from here.
Teachers who are teaching 5th Class Mathematics can check details and download the medium wise FLN Class 5 Mathematic Period Plans, Lesson Plans, Unit plans from here.
TS Class 5 Maths Period Plans 2023 i.e., TS 5th Class Maths Lesson wise Period Plans, TS 5th Class Maths Topic wise Period Plans, TS 5th Class Maths Unit wise Period Plans,
Medium wise TS 5th Class Maths all Period Plans downloading links are provided here for you. Every teacher is required to prepare a lesson plan or period plan because this is considered as guide for the day’s lessons.
|Name of the period plans||Class 5 Maths Period Plans 2023|
|Title||Download 5th Class Maths Period Plans 2023|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana released Class 5 Maths Period Plans 2023|
|📁 5th Class Maths Year Plan PDF||5th Class Maths Annual Plan PDF download from here|
|🔰5th Class Maths Worksheets||Chapter wise 5th Class Maths Worksheets PDF Download from here|
|Period Plans||Download all Period Plans From here|
|5th Class Maths Period Plans *||Download 5th Class Maths Period Plans|
5th Class Maths Chapter Names
- Bigger numbers
- Multiply and divide
- Smart tables
- Smaller lengths-bigger lengths
- Spaces and boundaries-1
- Angles in our surroundings
- Playing with shapes
- Spaces and boundaries-2
- Maps and routes
- How much does it weigh?
- Many more litres
- Factors and multiples
- Trip to the Golkonda Fort
5th Class Maths Learning Outcomes
- 5th Class Maths LOs: The learner… Works with larger numbers.
- Reads and writes numbers up to 9999 by using place value of the digits.
- Writes expanded form of a number Solves simple real life situational problems including money, length, mass and capacity by using the four fundamental operations.
- Multiplies two numbers by using standard algorithms. Divides a given number by another number using standard algorithms.
- Estimates sum, difference, product and quotient of numbers and verifies the same by using standards algorithm or applying the operation by dividing the numbers using expanded form. For example multiply 1243 by 25 then expansion of 1243 is 1000+ 200+ 40+ 3 and that of 25 is 20+5 first multiply by 20 and then by 5.
- Then finally add all the products. Tells multiples of 2 5 10 etc. Acquires understanding about fractions Represents fractions formed by dividing/sharing objects in real life situations.
- Compares the fractions (unit fractions and like fractions) Solves the problems involving fractions. For example finds the 1/2 part of 12 mangoes or finds 1/3 part of36 meter rod.
- Solves simple real life situational problems including money, length, mass and capacity by using the four fundamental operations.
- Represents fractions formed by dividing sharing objects in real life situations. Compares the fractions and solves the problems including fractions.
- Classifies angles into right angle, acute angle, obtuse angle and represents the same by drawing and tracing.
- Relates commonly used larger and smaller units of length, weight and volume and converts larger units to smaller units and vice versa.
- Expresses the time in AM / PM and railway timetable formats.
- Calculates the number of days in between given two dates. Calculates the perimeter of a geometrical figure formed by line segments.
- Explains area by calculating numbers of squares that can completely fill a rectangle, square, triangle etc, Extends and creates patterns in simple shapes and numbers like triangular and square numbers.
- Collects data related to various daily life situations, represents it in tabular form and as bar graphs and interprets.
5th Claa Maths FLN Learning Outcomes
5th Class Maths FLN LOs: Expected learning outcomes at the end of the academic year : Children will be able to…. (a) Use bigger numbers (up to 9999). Read, write and compare 3 & 4-digit numbers. Understand place values in 3 & 4-digit numbers (up to 9999). Expand a number using place values. Use bigger numbers in real life situations.
(b) Solve contextual real life situations regarding money, length, weight, capacity and space by using more than one operation and/or more than one concept and/or multiple stages of solving.
(c) Do addition and subtraction of numbers up to 9999. Estimate sums and differences of 3 & 4-digit numbers. Use word problems/contextual situations for additions and subtractions up to 9999. Appreciate the commutative property of addition. Understand the relationship between addition and subtraction.
d) Multiply 2 & 3-digit numbers with 2-digit numbers using standard method. Use word problems/ contextual situations and multiply 2 & 3-digit numbers with 2-digit numbers using standard algorithm as well as the distributive law. Estimates products.
(e) Divide 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers and 3-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers, with remainder and without remainder (using equal grouping and sharing ). Use word problems/contextual situations and divide 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers and 3-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers.
Understand and use the concept of Tests of divisibility for 2, 5 & 10. Estimate quotients. Explore the relationships between multiplication and division using 2 & 3-digit numbers.
(f) Understand the concept of Fractions. Use fractions to represent part or group of objects (or items) used in daily life. Compare like and unlike fractions (without LCM). Apply simple fractions to measurements.
g) Collect data in their school and home surroundings and then organize it in different ways i.e., using tables, pictographs and bar graphs. Understand and interpret the information given in tables, pictographs and bar-graphs. Organize data using tally marks.
- (h) Write the given number as a product of two numbers. Write the multiples of the given number.
- (i) Identify symmetrical objects around them. Identify and understand line symmetry and draw lines of symmetry. Identify the symmetry in nature around them.
- (j) Identify, carry forward and make visual patterns based on alternation and rotation. Identify patterns all around them both in the man-made world and in nature. Create patterns of their own. Make number patterns.
- (k) Solve word problems/contextual situations using more than one operation and more than one concept or multiple stages of solving. Estimate in their daily life situations.
- Download the 5th Class FLN Learning Outcomes from here
5th Class Maths Period Plans
|Sl. No.||Unit Name||Unit Plan||Period Plan|
|1||Bigger numbers||Bigger Numbers Unit Plans (SCERT)||Bigger Numbers EM Period Plans (SCERT)|
|Pedda Sankhyalu||Pedda sankhyalu TM Unit Plans (SCERT)||Pedda Sankhyalu TM Period Plans (SCERT)|
|2||Multiply and divide||Multiply and divide (Subject Experts)||Multiply and divide (Subject Experts)|
|Gunakaram and Bhagaharam||Multiply Unit Plan download (SCERT)||Multiply Period plans download (SCERT)|
|3||Smart tables||Smart tables||Smart tables (Subject Experts)|
|4||Smaller lengths-bigger lengths||Smaller lengths-bigger lengths||Smaller lengths-bigger lengths (Subject Experts)|
|5||Spaces and boundaries-1||Spaces and boundaries-1||Spaces and boundaries-1 (Subject Experts)|
|6||Angles in our surroundings||Angles in our surroundings||Angles in our surroundings (Subject Experts)|
|7||Playing with shapes||Playing with shapes||Playing with shapes (Subject Experts)|
|8||Spaces and boundaries-2||Spaces and boundaries-2||Spaces and boundaries-2 (Subject Experts)|
|9||Maps and routes||Maps and routes||Maps and routes|
|10||How much does it weigh?||How much does it weigh?||How much does it weigh? (Subject Experts)|
|11||Many more litres||Many more litres||Many more litres|
|14||Factors and multiples||Factors and multiples||Factors and multiples|
|17||Trip to the Golkonda Fort||Trip to the Golkonda Fort||Trip to the Golkonda Fort|
|1||EM Model Plan||Math Model Unit Plan (EM)||Math Model Period Plan (EM)|
|2||TM Model Plan||Maths Model Unit Plan (TM)||Maths Model Period Plan (TM)|
|3||EM 5th Maths Plans||5th Maths All Unit Plans (EM)||5th Maths All Period Plans (EM)|
|4||TM 5th Maths Plans||5th Maths All Unit Plans (TM)||5th Maths All Period Plans (TM)|
|Download 5th Class Maths Unit Plans PDF||Download 5th Class Maths Period Plans PDF|
|Bigger Numbers Unit Plan PDF|
|Learning Outcomes:||Micro competencies|
|1. Numbers: Identifies, Reads and Writes numbers from 1 to 99 Unit Plan PDF||1. Introduction of 1-9 numbers,|
identification, writing, concept of zero.
|2. Introduction of 10-99 numbers, identification, writing.|
|Compares numbers (1 to 99).||3. Smaller, bigger and equal numbers, introduction of <, >, = in 1-99 numbers.|
|4. Writing 1-99 numbers in ascending and descending order.|
|5. Writing 1-99 in number names, writing 1-99 number names in numbers.|
|2. 3-Digit Numbers: Identifies, Reads and Writes numbers from 100-999 Unit Plan PDF||1. Introduction of 3-digit numbers.|
|2. Writing 100’s in 3-digit numbers.|
|3. Writing 10’s in 3-digit numbers.|
|4. Writing numbers in 1’s place in 3-digit numbers.|
|5. Counting, reading & writing 3-digit numbers in different methods (starting from any number)|
|3. Compares numbers (100 to 999) Unit Plan PDF||1. Identifying bigger and smaller number among 100 to 999 numbers.|
|2. Comparing 3- digit numbers by using symbols <, >, =.|
|3. Forming 3-digit numbers by using the given digits.|
|4. Writing 3-digit numbers in words and numerals.|
|5. Writing ascending and descending order of 3-digit numbers.|
|4. 4-Digit Number: Identifies, Reads and Writes 4-digit numbers Unit Plan PDF||1. Knows about 4 digit numbers (Intro- duction).|
|2. Formation of 4 digit numbers.|
|3. Writing 4 digit numbers in words and numerals.|
|Compares 4-digit numbers.||4. Comparing 4 digit numbers and using symbols <, >, =.|
|5. Writing ascending and descending order of 4 digit numbers.|
|5. Additions (Without carry and with carry) Unit Plan PDF|
|Can do simple additions: Adds 1-digit number to 1-digit number.||1. Can do simple additions of 1 digit with 1 digit.|
|Adds 1-digit number to 2-digit numbers.|
Adds 2-digit numbers to 2-digit numbers (without carry).
|2. Can do simple additions of one digit with two digits and 2 digit with 2 digit.|
|Adds 2-digit numbers to 2-digit numbers (with carry).||3. Can do 2 digit with 2 digit carry forward additions.|
|Adds 1-digit number to 3-digit numbers (without carry).||4. Can do simple additions of 3 digit number with 1 digit number.|
|Adds 1-digit number to 3-digit numbers (with carry)||5. Can do carry forward additions of 3 digit numbers with 1 digit.|
|5. Can do simple additions and carry forward additions of 3 digit Numbers with 2 Digit Number.|
Adds 2-digit numbers to 3-digit numbers (without carry).
|1. Can do simple additions of 3 digit with 2 digit.|
|2. Can do carry forward additions of 3 digit with 2 digit.|
|Adds 3-digit numbers to 3-digit numbers (without carry).||3. Can do simple additions of 3 digit with 3 digit.|
|Adds 3-digit numbers to 3-digit numbers (with carry).||4. Can do carry forward additions of 3 digit with 3 digit.|
|5. Can do simple additions and carry forward additions of 4 digit numbers with 1 digit, 2 digit and 3 digit numbers.|
|7. Subtractions (Without borrow and with borrow)|
|Subtracts 1-digit number from 1-digit number.||1. Can do subtractions from 0 to 9.|
|Subtracts 1-digit numbers from 2-digit numbers with and without borrow.||2. Can do simple subtraction up to 99 without borrowing.|
|Subtracts 2-digit numbers from 2-digit numbers with and without borrow.||3. Can do borrowing subtraction up to 99.|
|Subtracts 1, 2, 3-digit numbers from 3-digit numbers without borrow.||4. Can do simple subtraction up to 999 without borrowing.|
|Subtracts 1, 2, 3-digit numbers from 3-digit numbers with borrow.||5. Can do borrowing subtraction up to 999.|
|8. Subtracts 1, 2, 3, 4-digit numbers from 4-digit numbers with and without borrow.||1. Can do borrowing subtraction of 1 digit and 2 digit numbers from 3 digit numbers.|
|2. Can do borrowing subtraction of 3 digit numbers from 3 digit numbers.|
|3. Can do simple subtraction of 2 digit and 3 digit numbers from 4 digit numbers.|
|4. Can do borrowing subtraction of 2 digit and 3 digit numbers from 4 digit numbers.|
|5. Can do subtraction of 4 digit numbers from 4 digit numbers.|
|Multiply and divide|
|Understands the concept that Repeated Addition is Multiplication.|
|Uses (x) symbol for multiplication.|
|Multiplies 1-digit number with 1-digit number, multiplies 1-digit number with 2, 3, 4-digit numbers.|
|Multiplies 2-digit numbers with 2-digit numbers.|
|Multiplies 2-digit numbers with 3-digit numbers.|
|Understands the concept that Repeated Subtraction is Division.|
|Uses ( ) symbol for division. l Divides 2 and 3-digit numbers with 1-digit number without remainder.|
|Divides 2 and 3-digit numbers with 1-digit number leaving a remainder.|
|Divides 2 and 3-digit numbers.|
|Explores the relationship between multiplication and division using 2 & 3-digit numbers.|
|Classifies different shapes based on their faces, corners and sides.|
|Identifies different shapes formed by traces of paper-folds, identifies different shapes formed in rangoli and pictures.|
|Classifies different shapes based on their faces, corners and sides.|
|Understands the idea of different views of different objects (top view, front view and side view).|
|Separates objects based on their shapes. Identifies 2-D shapes (square, rectangle, triangle and circle).|
|Identifies the net shapes of cubes.|
|Measurements (Lengths) / Smaller lengths-bigger lengths|
|Measures the lengths of objects using non-standard forms of measurements.|
|Understands the importance of standard forms of measurements of length.|
|Measures and compares the lengths of objects using standard forms of measurements.|
|Estimates lengths in cm, m.|
|Solves contextual/real-life situational problems related to lengths by using four operations.|
|Weights / How much does it weigh?|
|Identifies the heavier and lighter objects among the given objects.|
|Finds out the weights of objects using standard measurements of weights.|
|Estimates and compares weights of different objects using standard measurements of weights.|
|Solves contextual/real-life situational problems related to weights by using four operations.|
|Volumes / Many more litres|
|Identifies the larger and smaller quantities of volumes of the given containers.|
|Finds out the volumes of containers using standard measurements of volumes.|
|Solves contextual/ real-life situational problems related to volumes by using four operations.|
|Expresses the given data in tables and interprets the information.|
|Expresses the collected data using tables and bar graphs and interprets the information.|
|Collects data in their school and surroundings and organizes it in different ways using tables, pictographs and bar charts.|
|Organizes data using tally marks.|
|Spaces and boundaries-1|
|Finds out the Perimeter of the given shape by measuring its sides. Under- stands the concept of Area of different shapes.|
|Angles in our surroundings / Maps and routes|
|Classifies angles as right angle, less than a right angle and more than a right angle.|
|Reads the maps and identifies different routes in the given maps.|
|Playing with shapes|
|Spaces and boundaries-2|
|Finds out the area of different shapes by counting the number of squares.|
|Reads and understands the calendar and its terms (day, date, month and year)|
|Understands the concept of Leap year.|
|Expresses time in minutes and hours in a clock.|
|Expresses time using the terms – AM,PM.|
|Understands 24 hour clock and converts 12 hour clock into 24 hour clock and vice versa.|
|Understands and identifies the half, quarter and three-fourth parts in one object or a group of objects.|
|Identifies and shows equivalent fractions in figures.|
|Uses fractions to represent part or group of objects shared or divided in daily life.|
|Compares like and unlike fractions (without LCM) and solves simple problems related to fractions.|
|Factors and multiples|
|Writes the given number as product of two numbers.|
|Write the multiples of the given number.|
|Identifies symmetrical objects all around them.|
|Identifies and under- stands line symmetry and draws lines of symmetry.|
|Identifies symmetry in nature around them.|
|Identifies patterns all around them both in man-made world and nature.|
|Creates patterns of their own.|
|Make number patterns.|
|Identify, carry forward and make visual patterns based on alternation and rotation.|
|Trip to the Golkonda Fort|
|Solves word problems/ contextual situations using more than one operation and more than one concept or multiple stages of solving.|
|Estimates the results in their daily life problems.|
|Math Model Unit Plan (EM)||Math Model Period Plan (EM)|
|Maths Model Unit Plan (TM)||Maths Model Period Plan (TM)|
|5th Maths All Unit Plans (EM)||5th Maths All Period Plans (EM)|
|5th Maths All Unit Plans (TM)||5th Maths All Period Plans (TM)|
Download 5th Class Maths related PDFs
5th Class Maths Model Unit Plan for 5 Days
- 5th Class Maths Model Lesson Plans for One Week
- Class : 5 and Subject : Maths
- Topic: 3-digit Numbers
- Learning Outcomes (LOs): Identify, count and write 3-digit numbers
|Period||Micro competencies (MCs)||1st 45 min||2nd 45 min||TLM|
|1||Introduction of 3-digit numbers||Writing 3-digit numbers using sticks||Worksheets||Sticks, sticks bundles|
|2||Writing 100’s in 3-digit numbers.||Activities using currency notes||Worksheets||Currency notes|
|3||Writing 10’s in 3-digit numbers.||Activities using Sticks bundles||Worksheets||Sticks, sticks bundles|
|4||Writing numbers in 1’s place in 3-digit numbers||Sticks bundles||Worksheets||Sticks|
|5||Counting, reading & writing 3-digit numbers in different methods (starting from any number)||Activities using different colour cards||Worksheets||Currency notes, colour cards|
5th Class Maths Model Period Plan for One Day
- 5th Class Maths
- Week 4 and Day 5 Period Plan
- Lesson/Topic : 4 digit numbers
- Learning Outcomes: Understands the concept of 4 digit numbers.
- Micro competencies: Writing 4 digit numbers in ascending and descending order.
- Steps in 5th Class Maths Teaching Learning Process: (1) Greetings : Good morning children
- (2) Testing previous knowledge: Ask the children to write some 4 digit numbers.
- identify and write the bigger number among the numbers.
- identify and write the smaller number among the numbers.
- (3)Introduction of the concept : Today we are going to learn how to write 4 digit numbers from small number to big number and big number to small number.
- (4) Activities for Understanding Concept:
- Activity 1 : Use currency notes to form 4 digit numbers and write them on the board, then ask them to write from small number to big number and also from big number to small number. Then we explain that if we write the given numbers from small to big then we call it as ascending order and if we write them from big number to small number we call it as descending order.
- Activity 2 : Write some numbers on a chart and make children write them in ascending and descending order.
- Activity 3 : 4823, 6823, 2482, 1432, 7892. Arrange the above numbers in ascending and descending order and explain them to the children
- (5) Problem solving :
- 4832, 6842, 1832, 2487, 3872
- 4854, 3832, 1542, 2384, 5384
- 4532, 9842, 7384, 1852, 3852
- Write the above numbers in ascending and descending order.
- (6) Exercise: Worksheets